Zestadsposture correction device, cervical collar

I saw an ad for an inflatable perfect posture device that stretches the cervical vertebrae, it was advertised on Facebook. What I received was not a device at all, it was only a thin piece of material with Velcro on the ends, and it wasn't even long enough to go around a person's arm, much less a neck. I want my money back! PayPal rejected my claim because I didn't have an invoice or anything that came from the seller. They conveniently did not provide me with an email, a phone number, a website, or any way at all to contact the seller. This is a scam!

Ma
Sep 04, 2019

Comments

Sep 06, 2019

I just tried to order 1 of the cervical vertebrae stretchers & they are trying to charge me for 5!! I also paid with Pay Pal and after having my claim denied the first time, I actually talked to a real person at Pay Pal and after explaining the entire situation, she opened a new claim & if Zestads Limited doesn't respond, I will be getting my money back. You might want to wait online forever and talk to a real person at Pay Pal. Good Luck.