Zestads — posture correction device, cervical collar
I saw an ad for an inflatable perfect posture device that stretches the cervical vertebrae, it was advertised on Facebook. What I received was not a device at all, it was only a thin piece of material with Velcro on the ends, and it wasn't even long enough to go around a person's arm, much less a neck. I want my money back! PayPal rejected my claim because I didn't have an invoice or anything that came from the seller. They conveniently did not provide me with an email, a phone number, a website, or any way at all to contact the seller. This is a scam!
More Zestads Complaints & Reviews
- ZestAds Limited - gotagher 
- ZestAds Limited - violet hair remover 
- ZestAds Limited - cell phone charging cord 
- ZestAds Limited - ordered a hair remover and haven't received it 
- ZestAds Limited - t-rex unbreakable charging cable 
- ZestAds Limited - t-rex charging cables 
- Zestads - mint slimming patches
- ZestAds Limited - aqua power showerheads - unauthorized credit card charge - no response from company
- Zest Ads - rc construction set 
- Zestads - posture neck brace.