ZestAds Logo

ZestAds Customer Service

Having problems with ZestAds?

ZestAds Customer Service Contacts

Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ZestAds Customer Service. Initial ZestAds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ZestAds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ZestAds. Discuss the issues you have had with ZestAds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ZestAds — Complaints & Reviews

Zest Ads LimitedRobot vacuum - ordered an equinox robo vacuum and what I got was a piece of junk

On may 22, 2020, I ordered two Equinox robotic vacuum cleaners from a Facebook Add and paid through PayPal. It took a couple months before it arrived from China, and what I received was not even close to what was advertised. I filed a dispute with PayPal and asked for a refund. After they got back information form Zest Ads, they replied that they were denying my claim because if a product is materially similar to the seller's description, they do not consider it to be significantly not as described. Seems Paypal has not gotten the message of what a fraud this company is or they simply do not want to deal with it. One site on the internet list over 650 consumer complaints about ZestAds Limited, and many with the same problem I have had. Can you all do anything to help?
email: [protected]@juno.com

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for you have to get to this point.

WE LOVE to find out more and solve this case ASAP. Please remember, there is a MUCH higher chance you will get your money back if you get in touch with us and explain your issues. We honour our money-back guarantee. Disputes aren't the fastest way to solve this. All you need to do is ask through our help desk.

Therefore, we appreciate if you can send us your order number by emailing us at ([[email protected]]) using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

We look forward to your email.

Anne Fischbach Hoffmann Sep 10, 2020

I also purchased this piece of junk! I filed a complaint with PayPal and they denied it because I received the product. I tried sending it back and it cost me $43.00 only to have it refused and returned to me 4 months later! I emailed disputes and they emailed back and forth with me and asked for pictures and a short video of it not working. I sent the pictures and the video of it not moving on the carpeting and they sent a video back showing how to make it work and said it will only work on smooth surfaces. I told them that was false advertising because the ad had said bare floors and carpeting. Then they said that they tried to send a refund but because it has been 5 months PayPal would not allow the refund. I said I would send them an invoice and they said that was fine but I was not seeing the payment so I asked when I could expect it and the reply was that my return did not fit their return reasons so no refund would be sent. I told them I will file this in small claims court!

ZestadsTactical flashlights

I ordered a package of 22 flashlights in April, 2020, paid via PayPal $190.00. June 10, I received flashlights, they were a pile of junk, no directions, no batteries as advertised and just plain useless. I filed a complaint through PayPal and they have been somewhat helpful, but hard to communicate with, due to their digital insulation and platform layers. DO NOT buy anything from Zestads-Limited, they are lyers and thieves of the worst level.

We apologies for the inconvenience encountered from your end.

Please send us your order number and other details of your purchased by emailing us at ([[email protected]]) using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

We look forward to your email.

ZestadsTp360 flashlight

I ordered 6 flashlights from them. It was 2 different orders of 3 flashlights. The reason for this was because the discount wasn't there till after the first order so I did a second one and tried to cancel the first order but they said it had already been processed. So I said ok I'll just wait till I get them and just return the first order. When I received them I was blown away with how horrible they were. They were not anything like what they were advertising. So now I want to return all of them and get my money back. I've been trying but they asked me to send pictures and videos proving it. So I did and they said I had to send better evidence. I've never had this much trouble returning something my whole life. I even tried to do it the day that I received them so it's not like alot of time went by. I put in a dispute with PayPal and I'm waiting for them but they take forever to do it. I just want my money back because those flashlights are pure garbage.

We apologies for the inconvenience encountered from your end.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

ZestadsGarlic press

I ordered a garlic press and when it arrived it was broken and the pieces would not fit together to work. I submitted a return request and was told I needed to submit photos and video of it not working. I did that and was told it was not sufficient to determine a defect and they refuse to refund me. This company is a huge SCAM and they need to be reprimanded for stealing customers money!

artman102 Aug 10, 2020

Call whatever credit card company you used and file a dispute. It's probably that scam company Zestads. Many complaints against them.

ZestadsTP360 flashlight

This is a bait and switch scam showing a much higher quality product with promised specifications and what was delivered is complete junk that is not even close to what was described. They claimed that the flashlight was 1200 lumens and could shine three nautical miles. They show numerous pictures of a flashlight and videos of the use of the flashlight. The flashlight I received was nothing like the one that they were selling on the webpage. Their webpage is now down with a 404 error.

TP360 flashlight

Hi Chris Rockett,

We apologies for the inconvenience encountered from your end.

Please send us your order number by emailing us at [[email protected]] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal and filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

artman102 Aug 10, 2020

File a dispute with your credit card company. Always buy from ebay or Amazon. They will actually help.

ZestadsAn order

On March 22, 2020 I placed an order trans I'd 71B79779S9336330C. I got a tracking number LY053969511CN that says sent by none and that's it. You guys took my money immediately and I've not heard anything since. At this point I would just like my money refunded back to my account. I would appreciate a response.

Sincerely VerNessa Macon-Hunter

Dear VerNessa Macon-Hunter,

We apologies for the inconvenience encountered from your end.

Please send us your order number and other details of your purchased by emailing us at [[email protected]] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

artman102 Aug 10, 2020

As long as you used a credit card, you can file a dispute for item not received after waiting 4 weeks.

ZestadsFlashlight of-course

Red flag should have stopped me by the dispute and resolutions email they had.. Lost 52 bucks pay pal is useless in help cause they r gettin payd from the scam zest has... All refunds are denied due to insufficient evidence.. And vanishing pages that show what you have ordered... So if you like giving money away go ahead and buy from them... You have been warned

Zest Ads Limited92748927005075010014113435

[DIC][B1]PL-0095-0-TP360 Pro Flashlight;... Never got item... Purchased on 5/12/20...Their Ph number is [protected] but is just a recording and no C/S Rep. They fly by the fact that they cannot give back money because it was authorized! AAAAll purchases are authorized until something goes wrong and the purchase brakes down and you either dont get your money or your item.They haven't send the item after payment and time lapse as displyed as ad an on You Tube!!! THEIR scam is to advertise, offer a deal too good to be true ; you send the money ;time oasses by and you dont get it, then you claim it and they put up a fight based on a glitch between bank and Zets Ads based on the wording Authorized Payment . PayPAl does the same. Not safe to buy thru or from neither one! they have a website but they are based in Malasia, HonKong, Taiwan and Phillipine overseas . Thats why they do the way they do!Its a scam!

Dear Gabriel M Collazo,

Thank you.

ZestadsMini cameras ordered still undelivered and tracking number is wrong.

My order is for five units of mini cameras. I ordered them second week in June. delivery date was to be July 5. uptil now no delivery.
                  I have been in touch with them to inform them that I will be travelling and need to receive those items. they gave me a tracking number that is wrong and cannot track. I have a feeling this company is not genuine. they should be looked into seriously. i will be informing my attorneys of this if i do not receive the items this week.

Dear Gozy Williams,

Ann Melle Aug 12, 2020

the cameras exist but they are worth $3 - its a scam company. would you please contact me at ttglarm AT hotmail.com - I am a victim of same product scam and would like to compare notes to help build our cases.

artman102 Aug 10, 2020

A lot of people are being scammed by these off shore companies. You need to file a dispute with your credit card company. Eventually, that company should be blacklisted.

ZestadsB1 earbuds

Zestads is a scam page with multiple items on ads. Paypal knows about them and other companies like it. Paypal also will not refund or do anything about them. I can't believe paypal let's zestads purchases keep going through. If you recieve over 1000 complaints from numerous people about 100s of bogus items, why is there no red flag from paypal. Zestads limited is a bunch of scammers based in china.

Dear Pit Key,

artman102 Aug 10, 2020

There is something going on with Paypal. They used to be very helpful with 'Not as described" complaints. I have one in process and Paypal wants me to ship it back to China. But it was advertised on Youtube and shipped from California. I have gone up one step to Syncrony Bank, they fund Paypal. And so far they are taking it more seriously and have filed a complaint in my behalf with Zestads. So, I suggest you try that.

Jul 05, 2020

Zestads — Equinox vacuum

Ordered this "Equinox" vacuum early April from this company (StuffStreet.com - company of Zest Ads ltd come...

ZestAds LtdEquinox cleaner add on facebook

I ordered and paid for it in april 6 via pay pal. It was so late arriving and when it did it wasn't what was advertised it was a pathetic small item and looked like a child's toy.

The add on facebook shows a large cream vacuum with docking station this came with a usb cord.

I sent back paid $52.10 for postage still having a lot of problems they have tried to deliver parcel in hong kong without success as yet.

This is absolutely appalling and fraud.

I get emails from them and if reply they bounce back.

Equinox cleaner add on facebook

Zestads LimitedScalp massage brush

I ordered a brush while medicated. I don't want or need the brush. There's no receipt or invoice to contact the company. I've tried to find a phone number for them but it list different Asian companies with no number for customer service. How in the world are we suppose to be able to send an item back if they don't provide an address or phone number? They have 644 complaints against them. These types of companies shouldn't be able to sell in the USA. Please advise on how to get a refund.

Dear Carolyn Sue Mosley Bergwall,

We apologies for the inconvenience caused and encountered from your end.

ZestadsEquinox vacuum

I ordered an equinox vacuum on May 7, 2020 and haven't received it. I paid $105.90 through PayPal for it, including shipping and handling. My transaction ID is:
                          2W3951009A476730M
                          My email is:
                          [protected]@gmail.com
                          I have a sinking feeling that if it does arrive, it will be a piece of junk from the reviews I'm reading of others who received the vacuum. What do I do? I can't afford to lose the money. Why does Facebook allow these disreputable companies to come across my newsfeed and why does Paypal pay them when there are so many disputes against them???

Dear Sir / Madam,

ZestadsEquinox vacuum

The item looks nothing like what I was ordering, does not do what it is supposed to do and the one I got, was broken. PayPal is making it extremely difficult for me to get my money and insisting that I ship back an item that is broken and not what I ordered, at an added expense to myself. It is costing me $45.00 to ship it back and there is no guarantee that I will get my money back. Neither my bank or PayPal is helping me in this matter. I cannot afford to throw away another $45.00 for shipment.

Dear Tessamarie,

• Me
                                Megan Kelly Jul 05, 2020

good luck! PayPal went on their side when I opened a dispute, after weeks of multiple emails to "zest ads" support with no response, I went to PayPal. Oh and look who decided to respond, they said okay, ill give her a full refund if she sends item back and pays for return. It will cost almost the same to send it back to flippin China and I'm sure they "won't receive it" or "got lost in mail" like they tell us. Sucks!

ZestadsUltra lights for protection against viruses

I ordered two ultra lights, and when I didn't receive them I filed a dispute with paypal. I also contacted zestads twice and they refused to respond to my emails, so I escalated my claim with paypal. After several weeks I received the product and reported such to paypal. I tried to use the lights and they were defective, so I reported this to paypal, and just today, after an april 28, 2020 purchase they denied my claim. I've sent them pictures, tracking number, and a video showing it doesn't work, but no response. Even though I had no idea that the product was coming from yanwan, because everything I read on the ad said usa. At any rate, don't buy from zestads, as they do not stand by their merchandise. I'm now out $105.00

Ultra lights for protection against viruses

Ann Melle Aug 12, 2020

file dispute with paypal and yoru cc company. also greqt news that its a virus-related scam. contact US DOJ/FBI - they have special reporting system for virus scams Your attorney general may also

ZestadsEwi-0108-01 dronex™ pro

The drone I received is not the drone x pro. Doesn't have all features advertised. Is NOT the drone I ordered. Downloaded app and this doesn't have panoramic 360 . Ad claims drone has 2 km range. I see on the research I've done this drone only maybe 100 metetsof range. In original ad drone is bigger and I'm just not happy with the product I received.

Ewi-0108-01 dronex™ pro
                                Ewi-0108-01 dronex™ pro

Dear Tim Massey,

Thank you.

Zestads[b2f1] hawkeye mini cam (black)

I received cameras that do not operate after waiting three months for them to arrive. The process for return is ludicrous as it would cost more to ship them back than what I paid. The cameras (3 of them) do not work at all. I would like a refund of my cost for these pieces of garbage.
                                  Their advertising is deceptive, stating these can be used as security cameras when in reality, there is no way to use them that way as they cannot be wired in or are wireless.

Dear Sir/Madam,

ZestadsTp360 pro flashlight.

I read a lots n lots of Angry innocent people's who wrote how they all got scam by Zestads company, I myself fall in the category, as a victim. One question remain in my mind after reading all the list of complains which is after all these filed complaints why still Pay Pal them self allowing they customers to do a purchases thru they service to this company?? Can't they put marker or some thing to avoid this from happening to they customers?? After all this many complains even in this web site, Zestads still do they thing without slowing down.. please could some one help me and the many innocent victims like me by telling us how is this going to get resolve. I'm upset to see how many people got robbed and that's makes me feel like helpless guy who is lost his hard earning money, Is there really help out here? Please. Thank you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

mark z Jul 07, 2020

Paypal gets a cut from every transaction... they r making bank and dont care because they are not selling the trash

ZestadsWireless prox earphones that I have not received...

Order # SF6143165663303
                                      Transaction ID: 5DN99415885181632

The complaint that I am issuing is that I have not receiving any notification from you in regards to my order for the Wireless ProX Earphones that I ordered back on June 5th 2020. I got no shipping info., no tracking number and no Earphones.

I have not received notice from you of any shipment or tracking information. If this is not rectified in the next few days I will open a purchase dispute with PayPal and cancel this order ASAP... Thank you so much for all the communications, and notifications that I did not receive from you in reference to this transaction. You should not grow your business beyond that which you can handle. All the employees in the world can not reverse the damage you do to your reputation, through the inability to fill your orders and treat you customers with the respect they deserve.

Regards,
                                      RCK

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for you have had to get to this point.

Upon checking, we confirmed that the case is closed. Please find below case ID for your attention and easy reference.

Case ID: PP-D-[protected]

Henceforth, we would appreciate if you could kindly get in touch with PayPal on the said issue for further clarification and further confirmation.

Therefore, we can rest assured that they will attend and act accordingly. We regret any inconvenience caused.