ZestAds Logo

ZestAds Customer Service

Having problems with ZestAds?

ZestAds Customer Service Contacts

Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ZestAds Customer Service. Initial ZestAds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ZestAds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ZestAds. Discuss the issues you have had with ZestAds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ZestAds — Complaints & Reviews

ZestadsWireless prox earphones that I have not received...

Order # SF6143165663303
Transaction ID: 5DN99415885181632

The complaint that I am issuing is that I have not receiving any notification from you in regards to my order for the Wireless ProX Earphones that I ordered back on June 5th 2020. I got no shipping info., no tracking number and no Earphones.

I have not received notice from you of any shipment or tracking information. If this is not rectified in the next few days I will open a purchase dispute with PayPal and cancel this order ASAP... Thank you so much for all the communications, and notifications that I did not receive from you in reference to this transaction. You should not grow your business beyond that which you can handle. All the employees in the world can not reverse the damage you do to your reputation, through the inability to fill your orders and treat you customers with the respect they deserve.

Regards,
RCK

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for you have had to get to this point.

Upon checking, we confirmed that the case is closed. Please find below case ID for your attention and easy reference.

Case ID: PP-D-[protected]

Henceforth, we would appreciate if you could kindly get in touch with PayPal on the said issue for further clarification and further confirmation.

Therefore, we can rest assured that they will attend and act accordingly. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Jun 24, 2020

Zestads — Undelivered product - zest ads ltd w/ hysan llc gde scam!

Saw a facebook ad from zest ads ltd. During the covid-19 closures for a drone. I figured it would be a fun...

Zestadspl-0095-01 - tp360 pro flashlight not what was advertised

You see the ad for the mini torch light...super powerful, super bright, able to lite things on fire... What you get is PL-0095-01 -TP360 Pro Flashlight...which is a nice $8, nothing special flashlight but charge $23.

Typical bait and switch... and their claim is that we sent you exactly what is says on your shipping confirmation which is not what you think you are buying. I followed their return/refund rules but you just get the runaround...and by the number of complaints I'm not surprised.

pl-0095-01 - tp360 pro flashlight not what was advertised

We apologies for the inconvenience encountered from your end.

Please send us your order number and other details of your purchased by emailing us at ([[email protected]]) using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

ZestadsProduct not received

I ordered a product on Apr 2, 2020 and paid for it through Paypal - Transaction #1U2558756J381440K for $26.90, but never received anything not even a text to when or if it will be shipped.
      Description: D(B)B1) PCP-0399
      WHAT HAPPENED TO CUSTOMER SERVICE?
      Please let me know what you find out as this whole transaction is totally confusing .
      Thanks you,
      Rachele Unter

Dear Racheleu,

We apologies for the inconvenience encountered from your end.

Please send us your order number and other details of your purchased by emailing us at [[email protected]] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

Jun 23, 2020

Zestads Limited — Weight loss patches

Paid with PayPal Cash Plus balance Shipped to Carol Ensign "Address" 493 Glencoe Temperance, MI 48182 United...

ZestAds LtdEquinox vacuum robots

On 4/4/20 I purchased two of the robot floor vacuums and 4 days after I found out this company is a scam I tried to cancel my order but to no avail was unable to. I never could track my order. When I tried it said it was always in China. Finally on May 26 I believe they arrived. I was right what pieces of crap. I wouldn't pay you $20 for them. I have been trying to get a refund from PayPal but that is to no avail also. Please warn people of this company as they are scams and should not be allowed to be in business.

Equinox vacuum robots

Zest Ad'sCamera that is misrepresented

I purchased a video camera similar to a GoPro from Zest Ad's
          When the camera arrived I discovered that it would only do 320x240 resolution.

The Box states that it is 1920x1080 I have tried to get them to provide an RMA to return the camera so I can get a refund from PayPal.

Zest Ads says that they can not allow a return unless the camera is defective.
          I replied that since the camera will not operate as described it is defective.

Zest Ads through their [protected]@resolutionsupports.com stated

"However, we don't allow for any returns unless due to the defect of the item.

Again, we are truly sorry for the inconvenience

Regards,
          Maena

Resolution Support Team

Zest AdsPortable ultraviolet handheld wand

I made a complaint through paypal because I had not received the above product. I finally received the product but when examined the box more carefully, it's an ultraviolet light, plug in, for an aquarium.

My order # is 9274892700509901001815698, my transaction id is 96n894479x703405u, and the purchase detail off paypal is [disc][b1] klear-bfo-0424-us-01. I paid $40.94 with an additional foreign transaction fee of $.37. This number [protected] hk also appeared on my bank statement and thought i'd include it, just in case. Same was paid on 4/24/20. I'd like a refund but do not have an address.

I made the purchase through a facebook ad.

Portable ultraviolet handheld wand

Dear Alicia Ramon,

Ann Melle Aug 12, 2020

state attorney generals and US DOJ and FBI have special complaint reporting for virus scams. report it to them!

Zestads LimitedTP360 - pro flashlight

I made purchase May 16th 2020 and have not received the product (flashlight) as yet, June 10, 2020. The "USPS" Tracking #: UF198260186YP.. Site says that a "label" was created but "Not Yet in the System." I am asking for a refund of the purchase amount ($22.90).

Transaction ID

cleveland ohio
              [protected]@gmail.com
              216.367.9980

ZestadsTP360

You sent this to me instead of the flashlight you advertised and all of the contents were not shipped, I want my money back, your company is fraudulent.
                Order number:
                00f262df04
                The battery and charger not included, send me my money or send me the flashlight that I was supposed to have received, not this tp360 kids toy that you find in a box of crackerjacks. Name quantity price
                [b1] pl-0095-01 - tp360 pro flashlight 1 $23.95
                You have my email address, wasted words on a wasted company... : (

TP360

ZestadsPayment no merchandise

We ordered on April 5th two masks and is now June 7th and still have not received our items. The money was taken right away but no items.
                  Tracking number shows it's in Jamaica, NY where it has been since May 16th?
                  Where is our stuff?
                  [protected]@yahoo.com
                  Got it from Zestadsunited
                  Amount $91.85
                  Contacted the postal service and the only thing I get is nothing.
                  Contacted Jamaica, NY they tell me to go to postal service.
                  Tired of this, want my stuff or give me my money back.

Dear Paulo Harris,

ZestadsTP360

just realized you are scam!!

Please cancel the order and give me my money back

Order Number: 2023E92973

I started a dispute with my credit card company, so dont send the items which are not the quality you promoted

I'll start a demand because this had to stop!! company from Asia sending fake bad quality items

Dear Mario Quinzo,

ZestadsEquinox robot vacuum

I ordered the vacuum on april 18, 2020 from a pop up ad on facebook on april 19, 2020 and almost two months later, I have nothing.
                      As I try to find the ad, I am only finding posts from others scammed as I have been. So how can I dispute the purchase and have paypal refund the transaction? I don't have info to contact zest ads.
                      I'll never order from those ads again!!!

Equinox robot vacuum

ZestadsTP360 pro

Bought, flashlight. supposedly the best flash light out there, shows can start fire. The worst flashlight I've ever bought. poor quality. not very brite. waste of money. nothing like advertisement said. got scammed. want money back. No receipt in package no instructions, was to come with rechargeable batteries and charger. didn't.

willie labrie
                        [protected]@aim.com

usps trk # evs 9200190274365231214704
                        ref:c6a4674cdab ref2 lax 0000

Dear Willie Labrie,

ZestadsVacuum

My name is Larry Kennaugh - 14348 Gibralter Road, Anacortes, Washington [98221]
                          I ordered your remote vacuum on 4-10=2020 and have not heard a word since, nor have I received it. I paid via debit card and you have received the funds amounting to 105.90.
                          I have seen reviews and many of them are not favorable, but I still expected to receive it.

Please fill me in on the status of my order.
                          Larry Kennaugh

Dear Larry Kennaugh,

ZestadsB5f1 equinox robotic vacuum

One the [protected] I purchased a b5f1 equinox robotic vacume.
                            I got a link through facebook and paid via paypal.
                            Received no invoice for the product.
                            I hadnt received anything by the 30/06/2020 so I contacted zetads through the paypal info. Received an email back stating they cannot find order
                            I put a request in for paypal to refund money as I have not received the product.

I received package today this is not what I ordered. I ordered a bs51 equinox and what I received is a cheap plastic piece of junk. Only weighs about 300grams and when I pick it up it rattles inside.
                            On facebook people say zestads equinox is a scam and paypal have had numerous request for refunds I have not received an invoice re this purchase and I know believe this is not an authentic product.
                            I have photos but it wont allow me to attache them

ZestadsSales of drones

I ordered one drone with buy one get one for 1/2 price but when I placed the order they changed the order from one to 4 drones. I immediately contacted paypal but they said I would have to contact the company. I contacted the company and they told me the drones had already been processed and out for shipping (this is less than about 3 hr after the order). The order was obviously not out for shipping as the order was placed over three months ago and today I received 6 drones. So far non of them work right.
                              I feel this company is a fraud and a scam and I would give them minus 5 stars if I were able. On line search of their company I am finding hundreds of people with similar complaints.

Zestads2 orders never received

On March 31 and also on April 1, I placed 2 orders with ZestAds for some
                                Visorize masks and up to date have not been received although payment
                                has already been processed.
                                !st order # is A8F3987392 Total $125.90
                                2nd order # is 12DE06D706 Total $116.92
                                I have tried the tracking #'s given and they do not exist.
                                Tracking #'s are:

• ZestAds's response · Oct 27, 2020

Dear Sylverg,

• Bi
                                    Birdfeet Jul 02, 2020

Had the exact same thing happen to me on three orders with PayPal from three different vendors. We remodeling our home. Fraudulent sellers know to use PAYPAL because they have no protocol for screening sellers. Criminals have full control at PayPal and can enter any fake tracking number without PayPal checking. I reached out to PayPal after talking to UPS about the previously used UPS tracking numbers on different dates by different vendors sent to different names and addresses. They denied the claims and sent back to me the fraudulent UPS tracking numbers. What to go PayPal. Support crime!!!

May 31, 2020

Zestads — Lunavac

Ordered 2 in march. They got paid on 3/27. I got the product on may 9th. Pieces of crap and not even marked...

ZestadsN95 masks

On April 3 2020 I ordered 5 masks for $180.90 USD from ZestAds Limited and as of May 28 2020 I have received nothing from you nor have I heard anything from you via email. I paid through Paypal and would like a refund if you are not going to send them to me. The transaction ID is 3WE408008R664064P. I realize you are an overseas operation and Covid 19 is messing things up but 2 months and no communication or product is really poor.

Sincerely and disgustedly, Kim Sampson