ZestAds Logo

ZestAds Customer Service

Having problems with ZestAds?

ZestAds Customer Service Contacts

Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ZestAds Customer Service. Initial ZestAds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ZestAds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ZestAds. Discuss the issues you have had with ZestAds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ZestAds — Complaints & Reviews

ZestadsFlashlights

May 14th I was on that site looking around and Thought it has moor info and when I got off got a notice from paypal that they sent a payment to ZestAds $131.90 for trans (8PU131600C7522139 ) could you please help me I don't have that kind of money and if I did I would not have to spend it on a flashlight

• ZestAds's response · May 18, 2020

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will.

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on, and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

Zestads Limited[B5F5] PL-0095-10 -TP360 pro flashlight - it's been almost a month and no products

I placed an order Order date: 03/19 11:59 am order #9B4400C766. I have not received my products yet. I've emailed [protected]@hasslefreemart.com & [protected]@hotproductssale.com. I paid $111.90 including shipping and haven't received a response or received my products. If there is no resolution I will be contacting Facebook about bad business practices going on.

Please deliver my flashlights or refund my complete payment.

Veronica Baker

• ZestAds's response · May 18, 2020

Referring to your Order 9B4400 C766for the purchase of TP360 Pro Flashlight, Below is the link and tracking number for you to check on your shipment transit in future. Your package is on its to destination country.

Don't worry, all orders from us has been shipped out from our warehouse on time. Our processing time is very fast (2 - 3 working days) to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time. As delivery is done by Standard International Shipping, please allow up to 7 working days for the tracking result available in shipment tracking website. Standard international shipping usually takes 5–19 business days (approx. 1–4 weeks, depending on region).*

*Delivery times are estimates. International orders’ exact delivery dates are difficult to predict. International postal delays may occur in some countries due to COVID-19. Please contact your local post office for more information.

As a result, the delivery of postal items to foreign countries (especially EMS postal items) will be delayed, so the delivery time might be longer than expected, and the tracking status might not be updated for days long; therefore, please wait for the parcels patiently.

Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. In this case, we encourage you to reach out to your local post and inquire about your package. You can print out the order or shipping confirmation we sent you as proof of ownership. Please send us your order number by contacting us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

ZestadsZoomba

I purchased 2 Zoombas on April 18, 2020. I Still have not received them. I paid with PayPal. I paid the bill from them but still not items. The transaction ID: 5PL14274MA767754U. Order #1FBBEqE14F. Tracking #LS317415190CN. Please deliver ASAP as they are gifts. Thank you for you cooperation in this matter. How much more do you want me to say about this? That I"m unset with your service, YES I am, so please do something about improving it.

Sincerely,

Joyce M Welch

• ZestAds's response · May 18, 2020

Referring to your Order 1FBBE9E14F for the purchase of Equinox™, Below is the link and tracking number for you to check on your shipment transit in future. Your package is on its to destination country.

ZestadsFace mask

Ordered a face mask on April 5th have not received a confirmation email about them getting the order. They did however withdraw money from my account. Have not received the product. In Paypal community ZestAds limited is now listed as a fraud company. Hundred of people are reporting that they purchased something that was never sent. I am asking if there is anyway to get my money back.

04/05/2020 Express Checkout Payment: ZestAds Limited
        Visa x-1312 49.90 USD
        ID: 2PV384307R544445R

Hi Debbie,

Yes, we got your order which is AeroShield™ Mask. The number that you gave us is actually the However, seeing from the result, we happy for you that Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 3:34 pm on May 16, 2020 in ARVADA, CO 80004.
            INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46254

We appreciate your understanding and please, we apologize on behalf of USPS and other logistic company involved due to the delay cause by the pandemic situation inside the country. Stay safe and stay healthy, we love you frontliner!

Zestads Limited(off) b! ewi-0108-01 dronex pro

I ordered a (OFF) I ordered a (OFF) B! EWi-0108-01 DroneX pro for 69.97 plus s&h $5.95 total $75.92 from ZestAds Limited thru Paypal on April 7 2020 Nothing received I have, e tried to get in touch with them and with Paypal several times but had no success anywhere. [protected]@aol.com The drone I ordered was to be a gift for my grandson for his birthday on May 03 I needed to get something else so I am asking to send back my money to paypal. for 69.97 plus s&h $5.95 total $75.92 from ZestAds Limited thru Paypal on April 7 2020 Nothing received I have, e tried to get in touch with them and with Paypal several times but had no success anywhere. [protected]@aol.com The drone I ordered was to be a gift for my grandson for his birthday on May 03 I needed to get something else so I am asking to send back my money to paypal.

• Updated by Ron Hanna · May 11, 2020

I ordered a (OFF) B! EWi-0108-01 DroneX pro for 69.97 plus s&h $5.95 total $75.92 from ZestAds Limited thru Paypal on Apri 7 2020 Nothing received I hav, e tryed toget in touch with them and with Paypal several times but had no success anywhere. [email protected]

• ZestAds's response · May 18, 2020

Referring to your Order 59F5AF0DFE for the purchase of DroneX™ Pro, Below is the link and tracking number for you to check on your shipment transit in future. Your package is on its way to a USPS facility.

Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. In this case, we encourage you to reach out to your local post and inquire about your package. You can print out the order or shipping confirmation we sent you as proof of ownership. Rest assured that you will receive your order soon. Have a nice day!

ZestadsId #9s223836xr459841d - aeroshield masks - $180.90

Ordered 2 masks 4/6/20 and tried to cancel the order a few days later when I saw that there were a lot of problems with the company being a scam. They said I didn't cancel it buy now I want the order canceled because I have never received the order. I have sent several emails, etc to try to get an answer from them but I have heard nothing. All I want is a refund for an order I have never received.

Hi Joan Lighthart,

Yes, we got your order which is AeroShield™ Mask. However, seeing from the result, we happy for you that Your item was delivered in or at the mailbox at 2:09 pm on May 13, 2020 in MIDDLE GROVE, NY 12850.

• Updated by Joan Lighthart · May 19, 2020

I want to return the masks for a refund of $180. Please send me info on returning them. Thank you for your anticipated help!
                Joan Lighthart

• Updated by Joan Lighthart · May 21, 2020

Still waiting for info on how to return masks for a refund.

Zestadsb2 equinox. ordered & paid for 3/25/20 so far no product. unable to contact company

Ordered B2 Equinox. on 3/25 and paid $185.90. I have not received B2 Equinox and can not contact ZestsAds Limited.

I received a receipt for payment with transaction ID: 6U244469Y8311983J

I would appreciate any help in resolving this matter.

ZestadsEquinox robot vacuum

Wow what can I say! Do not buy from these people!!! Buyer beware. I placed an order through zest ads (marketed on facebook - shame on me for falling for it) on 4/5/20, then received an email on 4/17/20 that it was finally shipped. As of 2 seconds ago, this "supposed shipment" has been stuck in china airport since 4/22/20. I emailed the company on 4/26/20, no reply. Have since opened a ticket with paypal for a refund. Emailed them again today. Worst company ever!!! This is why I try to buy products made in the usa wow I have learned my lesson.

• ZestAds's response · May 18, 2020

There's an error with the provided ID. Please send us your order number by contacting us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

• Ki
                    Kitty Plourde May 16, 2020

Good luck getting PayPal to help you also, they seem to always find in favor of any company and not the consumer. I've had the same problem with the vacuum, although I got mine quickly, it doesn't work. Company wanted tracking number on the package, well I threw that away. Then they wanted pictures sent via email, I did that. It took 2 months after that for them to tell me to send the vacuum back along with the tracking number that is on the return package. Well, the US Postal Service does not track International Packages so, again, no tracking. This corrupt company knows this I bet so that's why they ask for the number. I will post on Facebook to NEVER BUY from this corrupt company.

Zestads Limitedid #9s223836xr459841d - $180.90 never received

I ordered 2 masks thru Facebook then saw that there was a problem with the company. I tried to cancel it but they say I didn't do it. I'm now saying that I have never received my order and they and Paypal are not responding to me. In checking further I saw that this company has a lot of complaints and appears to be a fraud.
                  Please help me!

P.S. I have other emails, etc. but I'm having problems getting them to download. I hope what I downloaded is enough. Please let me know if you think you can help! We are retired, living on social security, and cannot afford to throw $180 away.

Joan Lighthart Jun 09, 2020

June 8, 2020 - I am still waiting for an address to return the wrong masks I received. I have sent you two different emails that I can be reached at before but here they are again - [email protected] or [email protected] This has been going on for months and I am ready to see if I can get some help from the Attorney General or some higher authority.

Joan Lighthart May 15, 2020

I have emailed you, but just in case I'm attaching a copy. I am so happy that you are trying to help me solve this! My other email is [email protected]
                      Please help me get this refund!
                      Joan Lighthart

Comments

Joan Lighthart May 14, 2020

I just received an order from them. I ordered 2 AeroShield Masks and received 5 Sports Masks with no instructions on how to return for a refund. I've sent them an email asking for help in returning these for a refund of my $180.90. I've tried to copy my email to send to you but it won't open up so I will let you know how I make out.

ZestadsN95 Masks

This is a terrible company. Ordered 10 N95 masks with priority shipment (additional $9.95). Ordered March 22 and received May 7.
                    The masks ARE NOT N95. They are a flimsy cycling mask. Tried to resolve but can't get a Chinese company to pay any attention once they have your money. I should have known better.
                    Terrible, non existent communication.
                    Buyer Beware

• Go
                        GoSteelers May 15, 2020

Zest Ads - why do you keep on responding to various folks with the same copied and pasted GARBAGE? And then when someone posts the tracking ID or proves you a SCAMMER, you disappear and no longer respond to them. This company is a FRAUD and LIE to everyone. I have seen extremely few get their orders in months after purchasing. The rest? Screwed.

ZestadsMax protector masks

I ordered my Max Protector Mask on 4/12/20 for a total of $172.89 and haven't received them yet. My order #0E9E95A1B8. I would like to have my money back by the company or PayPal. My email is [protected]@gmail.com. It's been almost a month. This is my first time ever ordering from PayPal/ Zest Ads Limited and I feel that if PayPal knew that this was a company that have been scamming people, they should have not let the payment go through. I spent my last on these mask to protect me and my family, because I don't have a job and I could have use the money and paid a reliable company. I want my money back ASAP.

• ZestAds's response · May 11, 2020

Referring to your Order 0E9E95A1B8 for the purchase of MaxProtect™ Mask Reusable Surgical Mask, Below is the link and tracking number for you to check on your shipment transit in future. Your package is on its way to a USPS facility.

• Da
                          Daaniyan-Manii Petron May 09, 2020

I ordered masks also; I was very frustrated to receive shipping notification a week after placing the order yet delivery took a month. Be aware, the masks are coming from China and are not sized for Americans.

May 07, 2020

Zestads — Fat loss patches (mutsu) buy10 / free10

My trouble is between you and paypal. Order: 3e6022f9b4 fat loss patches-buy10/10free total $88.92 + an.80...

ZestadsDrone xpro!

I ordered and paid for a drone I haven't heard anything from you since I paid in full for it.i want my product or my money back asap.im not a well off person who can just take it. 75 96 is alot of money to me. This crap fictitious company rip offs is getting real old.im filling a claim with PayPal also. Send back the money or send product which is probably junk. I'd rather just have the money back. I'll never ever order anything online again

ZestadsEquinox robotic floor cleaner

So I ordered an Equinox robotic floor cleaner through Zestads which was meant to be this fab machine. I received a machine about a week ago which looks like a cheap knock off as it has Chinese writing all over it and doesn't have Equinox on it, the box or the instruction booklet anywhere. I tried using over the last couple of days after fully charging and it has no suction whatsoever. It picks up nothing! It is crap!
                          I have tried emailing the disputes email address and heard nothing in return. I want a full refund! I am happy to return the item and their cost or I can toss in the bin as it doesn't work anyway.

Equinox robotic floor cleaner
                          Equinox robotic floor cleaner

ZestadsVisorize face mask + 10 extra filters

On 4/8/2020 I purchased a Visorize face mask and 10 extra filters through Zestads. I received no estimated shipping date from them, and no merchandise as of 5/5/2020. I paid through Paypal, but I can't register a complaint with them because there is no receipt or order number I can give them. There seems to be no way to make any form of contact with Zestads.

Joe Kenneally May 20, 2020

I have just received one package containing the 10 extra filters. I received an email containing a tracking link for this package only. Needless to say, these filters are less than worthless with nothing to put them in. If the people at Zestads are truly going to try to make this right, I will require tracking info for the mask immediately (and it better not be false)!

May 04, 2020

Zestads — Must read - all being scammed and ripped off

As everyone is finding out if they are here, you made a purchase from them and are yet to receive your item...

ZestadsFacemask $29.95 ordered March 7 2020, This is May 3rd, never delivered , just odd emails, saying it was delivered, or they could not find the orderder

Facemask $29.95 ordered March 7 2020, This is May 3rd, never delivered, just odd emails, saying it was delivered, or they could not find the order, then be patient, and a false appearing tracking still in China, when I repeatedly asked for refunds, they blocked my emails as of May 2 2020. They also charged $5.95 for shipping. I hope zestads limited can be stopped. They somehow also took my payment that appeared on
                              paypal March 7 to zestads limited off. How that was done I don't know. They need to be stopped.

• ZestAds's response · May 03, 2020

ZestadsN95 Masks

Ordered and paid for through PayPal 10 masks on 4/1/20. Included an extra fee for expedited shipping...total charges $242.93
                                Order Number 5A54EBDC2D I have received nothing and could not contact them through the email provided on order confirmation [protected]@swiflyspirit.com

I want a full refund to PayPal...Others should be warned of this scam company

• ZestAds's response · May 05, 2020

Referring to your Order 5A54EBDC2D for the purchase of MediCare™ Reusable Surgical Mask, Below is the link and tracking number for you to check on your shipment transit in future. Your package is on its way to a USPS facility.

Zestads LimitedKN95 masks - 340 pcs

I have tried to contact you several times via email to inquire about my order status - order made & paid 4/9/2020. Since 4/11/2020 the tracking system to have says the package was in Fremont, CA, USA. It has not changed. There is something about USPS, but that it was picked up by them - USPS has no record of my package.
                                  I have also tried to find my package through Newgistics-Pitney Bowes via email.
                                  MY ORDER APRIL 9, 2020 -

PLEASE RESPOND

Pat Urruty

KN95 masks - 340 pcs

• ZestAds's response · May 03, 2020

ZestadsN95 Mask

On 4/2/20 I ordered an N95 mask from ZestAds Limited and paid $49.90 through Paypal. My order # 4204625492748927005302010000638530.
                                    My Paypal account says that my mask was shipped 4/16. There is also a transaction ID number listed #4K4444541F219102j.

As a nurse working with COVID19 patients, I ordered this mask for personal protection at my work place. I am sickened with the thought that this might possibly be a scam. I have attempted to reach this company with no success.

I have since ordered mask protection through a reputable company and within a few days received my mask.

I am requesting a full refund of my money.

Sincerely,

Kimberly Johnson
                                    4691 Shireton Ct
                                    Indianapolis, IN 46254
                                    [protected]

Hi Kimberly,

Yes, we got your order which is 4BEEA7C107 for Shield+™ Mask. The number that you gave us is actually the tracking number that your can track & trace inside USPS website. However, seeing from the result, we happy for you that the product has been SUCCESFULLY DELIVERED on May 5, 2020 at 12:35 pm

Delivered, In/At Mailbox