ZestAds Logo

ZestAds Customer Service

Having problems with ZestAds?

ZestAds Customer Service Contacts

Selangor
Malaysia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with ZestAds Customer Service. Initial ZestAds complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for ZestAds above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about ZestAds. Discuss the issues you have had with ZestAds and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

ZestAds — Complaints & Reviews

ZestadsDrone

I ordered my drone over a month ago. Contacted the USPS and they told me that it has been in the possession of a 3rd party and never turned over to them for delivery. Zest adz will not respond to my emails and pay pal will not refund my money then I looked online and saw all the complaints were just company about it being a scam and I just want my money back

• ZestAds's response · Oct 27, 2020

Dear Raslo,

We apologies for the inconvenience encountered from your end.

Please send us your order number and other details of your purchased by emailing us at ([[email protected]]) using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

This email is for the VERY HIGH PRIORITY cases such as yours here and treated by a separate dedicated customers support team.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

ZestadsTp360 pro flashlight

I place a order for the flashlight, I haven't received the item yet. Tried to communicate twice through email but with no success.
    - negative $29.90

Total
    $29.90

• ZestAds's response · Oct 27, 2020

Dear Mike Guirado,

We are sorry you have had to get to this point and regret any inconvenience encountered from your end.

Please be informed that upon checking, we are confirmed that the case is closed. Please find below case ID for your attention and easy reference.

Case ID: PP-D-[protected]

Henceforth, we would appreciate if you could kindly get in touch with PayPal on the said issue for further clarification and further confirmation.

Therefore, we can rest assured that they will attend and act accordingly.

ZestadsDrone x pro

Paid with FTB Consumer Debit You'll see "PAYPAL *SHOPONLINE" on your card statement. Ship to Bill TN United States Manage ZestAds Limited payments Category Retail Transaction ID 31W878240P995820U Return shipping refunds Request return shipping refund For more info See Terms Seller info ZestAds Limited http://resolutionsupports.com/ [protected]@resolutionsupports.com Purchase details (UP#1) Buy 1 - Drone X™ Pro - EWI-0108-01 $59.95 Total $59.95 Paid with FTB Consumer Debit You'll see "PAYPAL *SHOPONLINE" on your card statement. Ship to Bill TN United States Category Retail Transaction ID 89P80581B67469601 Return shipping refunds Request return shipping refund For more info See Terms Seller info ZestAds Limited http://resolutionsupports.com/ [protected]@resolutionsupports.com Purchase details [OFF] [B1] EWI-0108-01 DroneX™ Pro $75.92 Total $75.92, for both ($135.87)
      Received junk plastic not as described or shown in Advertisements, Defiantly not user friendly or dependable as stated

• ZestAds's response · Nov 02, 2020

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for you have had to get to this point.

Upon checking confirmation, we found that the case is closed. Please find below case ID for your attention and easy reference.

Case ID: PP-D-[protected]

Therefore, we can rest assured that they will attend and act accordingly. We regret any inconvenience caused.

Zestads Limitedsst-0369-01 auto vacuum unit

Ordered vaccum robot on March 30 through an ad pushed on Facebook and received my unit last week (7 weeks). Unit is garbage. I charged the unit and ran it for 30 minutes and all it did was push dust around the room and it wasn't able to go to the next room beause it couldn't maneuver over a 1/8 inch door threshold.
        I saw the video on Facebook and was convinced via the video that I was purchasing a remarkable houshold cleaning auto vaccum cleaner. Turns out it's to flimsy to even be classified as a safe childs toy.
        I want to return it to CHina and get my money ($91.91) back but all roads lead to a dead end. URL is not valid and ZestAds provides no viable option to return merchandise.

Dear John Morse,

ZestadsSandals

I ordered a pair of sandals in a pink metallic material with a thong for the big toe to slip through. I placed the order on MARCH 23, 2020, and have heard nothing about them. I paid through my PAYPAL account. $33.95 was taken from that account. Order #4810 C19 C62.
          I received no communication from them when I tried to check for a tracking number. Even the order number did not help.
          I will go to PayPal and make a complaint. They should be taking care of their customers better than what I've been reading about.
          Thank you for any help.

Dear Colleen Ferries,

Thank you.

ZestadsI ordered two boxes of isumi patches and never received neither one of them.

I placed two orders for the isumi patches and has not received neither item yet. My first order was on thursday april 30th, 2020 and the other order number is 4b409d2ac9 and the second order was placed on may 1st on a friday and the order number is b845c30be3 which I purchased for my mother. I would like my products or my money back on both of my debit cards. This is unacceptable and unprofessional. If I do not receive either one of those, I will be contacting the bbb.

Dear Shawna Johson-Kelly,

Thank you.

ZestadsUSB cable usb for samsung

I ordered through paypal on 28th march as I saw the add on facebook.
              LO97084851CN
              They were not cheap and I haven't had any contact from the company
              I have tried through paypal though I have got nowhere.
              From what I have read they are a scam and I am totally gutted and raging with myself.
              I cannot find a website.the price in British money is £27

Dear Samantha,

Thank you.

ZestadsI made an order on 5-20-20 & I haven't received it yet.

My order number is 893bcbfbd0 or the trans id is 4d510222lk500724r, which was taken out of my checking $29.90.
                So I tried to find out more information on my order & it sold me another one which I don't want, the order is 9e72d8d844, trans #9pd61652fd955002f. I tried talking to paypal & the help line is closed. I'm never going to buy anything on paypay again. That did for me.

Dear Valued Customer,

We are sorry you have had to get to this point.

Upon checking, we are confirmed that the case is closed. Please find below case ID for your attention and easy reference.

ZestadsN95 masks never received — fraud and scam

Ordered 5 N-95 covid masks. I am a health care worker and paid for expedited shipping as I needed right away. Never received. Paid over $250 for them and they ended up arriving 87 weeks later as bike riding dusk masks. Reported to FBI and BBB and filing Class Actions against this company

N95 masks never received — fraud and scam

• Updated by Diane L Myers · May 22, 2020

I meant they arrived 7 weeks later, not 87.

• Updated by Diane L Myers · May 22, 2020

Paypal ran the transaction and Facebook posted the ads even after being told these were scams.

Thank you.

ZestadsVisorize™ medical grade face mask

Well after ordering a" Visorize™ Medical Grade Face Mask" on April 8th., I finally received three "Fashion Mask" on May 21st. These masks are in no way medical grade, not what I ordered and paid for and not what i wanted. This company is falsely advertising on Facebook and working through PayPal to rip us off. I would like to say that I don't know why these reputable companies are allowing companies like godealsale.com & zestAds to rip us off but, of course, I do know why. They are making money off those companies at our expense.

ZestadsFace masks

Ripped me off for $164.90 during a Pandemic and no help from Facebook or PayPal. Below is a statement from Paypal yet they are still allowing them to use their money services to rip off Americans. I filed complaints with the Justice Dept, BBB, and FTC against FaceBook, PAYPAL, AND crooked HongKong rip off - ZESTADS.

A PayPal spokesperson said it was aware of customer complaints about ZestAds but declined to comment on the company.

"We are aware of challenges that many merchants are experiencing during these unprecedented times. Our teams are actively monitoring the situation and working tirelessly to protect our customers against substandard or fraudulent sales activity, " the statement said. "PayPal takes these matters seriously, and we encourage customers who have an unsatisfactory transaction to submit a Customer Service request in their PayPal account or to contact Customer Service directly."

• ZestAds's response · Nov 02, 2020

May 20, 2020

Zestads — Lifebag Backpack

Ordered a Lifebag Backpack on March 2, 2020. $56.90 USD. Did not receive an email or confirmation of any...

ZestadsFace masks

On 4/7/20 I was looking around for some masks on zestads limited website & they all on thier own turned it into an order for 100 pcs & originally showed up @ 221.90 per thier print out on my cc'd. Which paypal has on record, (thats who they use!). Then however when it eventually showed up on my cc'd statement it was 217.90, dont know why! I never went to thier order form and placed an order w/my cc'd, they did it all on thier own. I only wanted 1 or 2, & was only looking. Have been disputing this ever since. Finally received 100 on 05/15/20. Please help in getting this resolved/returned & credit back to my credit card!

Zestads Limited(b2) procare (2pcs}

On april 13, 2020 I ordered item (b2) procare (2pcs) for a total price of $74.90. I paid for the items by paypal transaction id: 5c381943bt9216000. Payment was sent to [protected]@resolutionsupports.com. I have not recieved the items as of yet and cannot get contact with the seller. I want the articles I ordered or a refund of my money. I have added a copy of the pay pal transaction for the undelivered item.

(b2) procare (2pcs}

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for you have had to get to this point.

ZestadsCar scratch remover

Receipt # [protected] Invoice c12298759831604.1 I ordered this on March 5, 2020
                            have not received it it was paid March 5 on my Master Card

I ordered this from an add on facebook, I am very disappointed because
                            I need this product and thought it was the answer to my problem.

looking for some answers
                            Dianne Agan
                            [protected]@yahoo.com
                            [protected]

ZestadsEquinox robotic vacuum

I purchased this product from an ad on Facebook on April 7, 2020 for $90.91.
                              The transaction ID# is 9RS7139078282239.
                              I tried to follow the tracking information, but it dropped off completely. I contacted the tracking site and inquired about the problem. To date I have been unable to find out what's going on. I believe the site is stating the item was delivered, but I have not received it.
                              I have filled a case with PayPal in an attempt to resolve this issue. I just want the product I ordered.

• ZestAds's response · May 18, 2020

Hello, we are sorry you have had to get to this point. If you sent us an email or support request recently, we may have not gotten to it yet but we will.

There's an error with the provided ID. Please send us your order number by contacting us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

WE LOVE to find out what's going on, and solve this case ASAP. We look forward to your email.

ZestadsProduct never received

I ordered (DIS)[B2F1 visorize mask (3 pcs + 6 filters) payed $ 55.32 dollers and I have never received email or product and would like to know what is going on or when I would receive my product please inform me at [protected]@charter.com and if not give me a refund the transaction ID: 0B982918S0893541G this was on 4/11/20

ZestadsRobotic vacuum cleaner

I purchased this vacuum on Facebook and paid through PayPal $105.90. Item arrived quickly but it does not work. I sent a notice to you along with pictures that you asked for. Finally got a response wanting the tracking number and pictures. I didn't have the mailing wrapper any longer so no tracking number.You said send it back and give you my tracking number. The US Postal Service does not track International Packages so I can't get a tracking number to send you. So now what? Am I paying for a product that I can't use? It will also cost me a lot of money to send this back to you, over 50.00 that I will not get back. I have read reviews of your company, and they are not good. Please respond soon as I would like this resolved.

Celeste Plourde

• ZestAds's response · May 18, 2020

Since the product received doesn't meet your expectation, we love to offer you a full refund. Please send us your order number by contacting us at [email protected] using the exact e-mail address which you have registered to PayPal which you have filled in the system so that we can further assist you.

ZestadsLunavac

A Luna-Vac was advertised and that's what I paid for. I was sent some really cheap piece of plastic garbage that doesn't work and doesn't hold a charge.
                                    I contacted customer service and after weeks of waiting for a reply, they pretty much told me too bad. I contacted them again asking for a complete refund as the product sent was not what was advertised. offered to return the ones they sent. I have yet to receive a reply.
                                    STAY AWAY from this so-called company! You won't get what you pay for and Customer Service (what a joke) is non-existent!!

ZestadsWeight loss patch

I purchased weight loss patches I have not received them to this day it's been over three weeks they have taken my money and I cannot hurt I have not heard from you all I would like my money back or my patches one of the two I'm about to make report to Better Business Bureau as well I would like for someone to contact me as soon as possible they have all of my information they were also taking all of my money and this is not professional at all to do this can you please contact me so I'm kind of way or I replace my money back on my debit card immediately I have enclosed a receipt where I paid for it and you all said it's on the way and that was over a week ago I have not received anything someone please contact me back

Weight loss patch

• ZestAds's response · May 18, 2020

Referring to your Order B860C0815B for the purchase of iMag™ Patch, Below is the link and tracking number for you to check on your shipment transit in future. Your package is on its to destination country.

Don't worry, all orders from us has been shipped out from our warehouse on time. Our processing time is very fast (2 - 3 working days) to make sure all customers are happy to get their order in time. As delivery is done by Standard International Shipping, please allow up to 7 working days for the tracking result available in shipment tracking website. Standard international shipping usually takes 5–19 business days (approx. 1–4 weeks, depending on region).*

*Delivery times are estimates. International orders’ exact delivery dates are difficult to predict. International postal delays may occur in some countries due to COVID-19. Please contact your local post office for more information.

As a result, the delivery of postal items to foreign countries (especially EMS postal items) will be delayed, so the delivery time might be longer than expected, and the tracking status might not be updated for days long; therefore, please wait for the parcels patiently.

Depending on your area, most orders will be delivered by your local post service, so the package will be received with your regular mail. In this case, we encourage you to reach out to your local post and inquire about your package. You can print out the order or shipping confirmation we sent you as proof of ownership. Rest assured that you will receive your order soon. Have a nice day!