The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Zbiddy.com — Charged for package
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I registered for Zbiddy Online Auctions to look around at the auction site and products. What I didn't realize is that right after you enter your name and email to register, another pop-up asks for your credit card information. I thought this was part of the registration process and my credit card would only be charged if I bid on an auction. However that's not the case, they charged my credit card for $99.00 package.
I tried to resolve this by calling their customer service department, however they said I authorized the package purchase even if I didn't realize it and than ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE. That is what I want all users to take away from this post... ALL PURCHASES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
The customer service department offered a $100.00 gas card that would require me to mail in all my gas receipts to get reimbursed. I declined and I am pursuing an formal investigation through my Discover account.
More Zbiddy.com Complaints & Reviews
- Zbiddy.com - Fraud
- Zbiddy - Fraudulent Charges
- Zbiddy - Marketing Scam
- Zbiddy.com - Calling this gambling game an &auction& is a perversion of the language
- Zbiddy.com - Site deficiencies
- Zbiddy.com, Egift Cards, Ebook Gift Cards - Site did not provide email instructions provide products
- Zbiddy.com - I was immediately charged $99 upon entering my credit card information
- Zbiddy.com - Unauthorized Transaction for $119
- Zbiddy - They won't refund my money
- Zbiddy - Fraud