Zaxby'sunethical behavior

C

On 5/2/16, my sister was a victim of work place bullying by her manager. in store 58401 store. My sister is recovering from a blood clot that traveled from her right leg to her lungs. Her physician has her on a restricted work schedule of four hours and non strenuous activities. She is currently on blood thinners and pain medicine that she has to carefully schedule when she should take it before or after work. On 5/2/16 she was experiencing chest pains that are associated with having Pulmonary embolism. She ran late, just 10 minutes coming to work and when she arrived her GM begin harassing her about being late and needing her personal medicine schedule to help her get to work on time. I called in the complaint to corporate because I was still on the phone and heard these obscene behavior and the owner of this location called me back and as I expressed my concern and issue with in which his GM addressed my sister, He seemed aloof. He told me that if she was never late we would not be having this conversation. I acknowledge she should have called but it does not make it okay for Ms. Leach to talk to her in that way. He then proceed to tell me and I quote, "I will talk to Ms. Leach about you felt about how she talked to your sister but I will not coach her on her tone." Which basically lets me know he approves this unheard of behavior. I fear because of his lack of motivation to resolve the problem they may retaliate on my sister because I called corporate on them but I feel I had no choice. Obviously they deem this behavior acceptable, when clearly this is work place bullying. I need help for someone to address this issue, my sister feels they have no patience with her since she has been diagnosed with P.E. and they only regard her as a headcount in their store. This is also the same manager, Ms. Leach that insisted my sister come into work when she first had this blood clot traveling to her lung and felt to ill to come into work before she knew what was going on which was life threatening. Thank God she decided to go to the ER. Please help us .