Zaxbysprofessionalism

When I asked to switch my dine in order to Togo I was rudely told I need to get my stuff together because they asked me before by the front cashier . I was right away yelled at from the kitchen from a Mexican cook who screamed at me asking "if I had a problem " . The arguing match continued until I just gave up . This visit made me HATE Zaxbys and never want to return

• Bd
    bdakh Mar 15, 2018

I went to order 3 fingers Zaxby's in Union City, GA, and requested to replace French fries for celery, and they replace the cole slaw with celery, and the ice machine was out of ice, and the sweet tea was empty, these are things that the manager should check on a regular basis.

• Bd
    bdakh Mar 15, 2018

• Do
    Don'tTellMe Mar 02, 2018

Why mention the cook's nationality? RACIST!