Yoursavingsclub.comLooking into a lawsuit against YourSavingsClub.com business

K

I have the same complaint as others i watch my bank acct everyday and found you charging my acct every month for yoursavingsclub.com which i dont even know what this is let alone never authorized YourSavingsClub.com company to go into my acct and chrg me for this. The question how did you get my private banking information. I consider this theft and getting away with it for all those how dont catch you doing this to them. I received and automated system and no choices to talk to a rep. That i call cheap shot to the public and indespicable. I had to close my acct and open new to keep you from my privacy. I looking into a lawsuit against YourSavingsClub.com business. Because this isn't the first time this has been several accounts of theft on your part. Think about that.

• Ju
    Judy Buelow Jan 04, 2011

This company or website charged my Visa account unlawfully.

• Gt
    gtsmith Jul 05, 2010

I was wondering if I am the only poor sucker getting duped every month for something that I have tried unsuccessful to get stopped. I don't know how I even got enrolled in this so called club. Just a bunch of shysters for sure. There are agencies that are supposed to prevent this from happening. I think we should consider sometype of class action lawsuit.
    G. Smith [email protected]

• Ba
    banditcreep Jun 10, 2010

If you call the credit report number [protected]) and dial 0, you get a warning that you are an unverified caller (probably an accident - the warning would be for the employee answering the call...) then you're connected to a person. This person immediately tells you your full name and address. Then you ask, "What? How did you get that?" And she says, "It's in your file... connected to your phone number." You say, "But I never filled out a file. My credit card info has been hijacked." She says, "I see. Would you like to terminate this program?" You say yes. Then you ask how this happened and she says, "Someone clicked on free credit report." *click-dial tone. They proceed to charge you a dollar.

Next week, you'll get a letter in the mail from YourSavingsClub. It's about your benefits. But really, it's about their legal obligation to inform you of the "Binding Arbitration Agreement" you signed with your email information. In my case, they sent me this letter because the email "I" (it was really my hijackers) provided was bogus, but they're going to use it as my legal signature anyway. Basically it says that you can't sue them. That means no class action. Any disputes can only be handled by arbitration rules, with one single arbitrator, and the hearing has to take place in Conneticut. If you don't want to let them force you into this agreement, you have to send a letter. An actual registered mail letter, within 20 days of receiving the first email/letter from them. You send it to:
    ARBITRATION OPT-OUT
    PO BOX 5151
    Des Plaines, IL [protected]

It's all in the fine print on the back of the paper they sent. Then it says that if you send them a letter and opt-out of the arbitration agreement, they have the right to terminate your membership beginning in the next monthly cycle. If that's not quick enough for you, send a letter to:

MEMBER SAVINGS
    PO BOX 5152
    Des Plaines, IL [protected]

It doesn't say what to put in these letters, but I would guess your signature, name and address would suffice. If you've got your member id, that'd be good. And then write something like, "I, NAME, do not agree to be bound by any arbitration agreements held by your company. I am henceforth terminating my membership." Date it. Sign it. Stamp it. Mail it off.

Anne Kendrick Jun 07, 2010

$1.00 unauthorized withdrawal from my checking account

• Yo
    yoursavingsclub Jan 25, 2010

I also agree with everyone else. I never gave them my bank number but somehow they got a hold of it and keep taking out a dollar a month. How do I get this stopped?

• Tr
    tressa Oct 09, 2009

these people are ripping us off...I had to get a new debit card...one of thier numbers is disconnected and it took me to Embarq??? they need to be stopped

• Tr
    tressa Oct 09, 2009

they have charged my account now for months and I have no way of contacting them. they want an account / member number and I dont have one because I never received anything from them. WHAT IS THIS PLACE?? I had to actually cancel my debit card and get a new one today in order for me to stop them.

• So
    Socorro Infante Aug 31, 2009

I cancel my membership 7/15/ 2009 and am still having dificulties because on 07/ 24/ 2009 and 08/03 /2009. Can you check about this for me please? my ceel number is [protected]
    Thanks for everything Socorro Infante

• Pr
    princeskamgar Aug 19, 2009

yoursavingsclub.com internet money scam

any internet fraud or conspiracy to fraud are handled by the FBI, Department of justice, and state attorney general and other agencies

we must report yoursavingsclub.com in order for us to use internet safely to make legitimate financial transactions with reputable companies on line.
    by billing $1 per month per consumer to millions to victims yoursavingsclub.com is making millions and trillions of dollars nationally and internationally with out being stopped, caught or punished by the appropriate government agencies. why dont we all complaint to the appropriate agencies to stop this bul...
    here r some links that might be extremely helpful

• Es
    essie anderson Aug 05, 2009

they are taking adollar out my acount that i didnt telling them to take out i wouild like to know where all those dollar are at and who is getting them

• Pe
    PEACHS54 Jul 22, 2009

I HAVE BEEN RIPPED OFF BY THIS CO. AS WELL. I HAVE A EMAIL COMFIRMATION, AND WAS TOLD VERBALLY IT WAS CANCELED. WE NEED A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THIS CO. IF ONE HAS BEEN STARTED PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF NOT, I WILL CONTACT THE BBB AND THE ATTORNEY GENERALS OFFICE.

• Va
    Valerie Roberts Apr 29, 2009

I have no idea where you came from but you continualy take money out of my acct. not to mention on the days you do this dasterdly dead you over draft me there for you owe me 33 dollors extra a month .

• Pa
    pallen12 Mar 13, 2009

How do I get them to stop charging my account for $1.00?

• Ed
    Edward G Furst Feb 27, 2009

I was charged by yoursavings.com $1 every month without giving them authorization and permision

charles newton Feb 26, 2009

WE really need to band together and sue this David Cortright for fraud.He is corupt and living off the back of hard working americans money.I am contacting my lawyer for a suit against him personally.Chuck Newton

• Cr
    Craige4107 Feb 22, 2009

Class action suit? Count me in. I can't stand these thieves!!!

• Si
    SIVA REDDY Jan 30, 2009

I competely agree with all of the complaints about Your Savings Club. I too have been charged woth 29.95 every month for a club I never joined. I never heard of you before and did not authorize you to take money from my charge account. I would like to know how you got my account number. I too consider that identity theft and you should be charged for this. I cancelled this account on line, but I see from my current bill that you are still charging me. I will not pay this bill. Please acknowled receipt of this complaint with a return e-mail.

marquita Dec 30, 2008

I FINALLY RESOLVED MY ISSUES WITH YOUR SAVINGS CLUB. THIS IS THE SOLUTION, YOU HAVE TO CALL [protected]. IT SAYS IT IS CREDIT DIAGNOSIS AND YOU HAVE TO SAY THAT YOU WANT TO CANCEL AND GET A REFUND. THEY IN TURN WILL SAY THAT IT HAS ALREADY BEEN CANCELLED. YOU TELL THEM THAT I WANT TO CANCEL THE SAVINGS CLUB AND GET A REFUND THEY WILL CANCEL IT AND GIVE YOU A CONFIRMATION NUMBER. IT TAKES 2 BUSINESS DAYS TO GET YOUR REFUND.

Chic27 Feb 05, 2021

@marquita What’s the number to do this please let me know because they are pulling out 60
    A month from my act. Please let me know number you called
    Thanks

• Co
    Corey Dec 04, 2008

I was an idiot and fell for this also. I kept this information maybe it can help someone. I stared out my old account numbers. I signed in and canceled both credit diagnosis and your savings club. Make sure you have your member ID for both of them.

Your Credit Diagnosis Membership ID Number is **********. You can login to www.creditdiagnosis.com with your Membership ID and zip code. This will instantly give you access to your Credit Reports and Credit Scores. In addition, be sure to check your junk email folder and add [email protected] to the safe list.
    You may terminate this agreement and your membership at any time by calling [protected] or by notifying us in writing at the address below.

Your Savings Club Membership ID Number is ***********. You can login to www.yoursavingsclub.com with your Membership ID and zip code. In addition, be sure to check your junk email folder and add [email protected] to the safe list.

• Mo
    MONICA HINTON Dec 01, 2008

i have been charged $1.00 for the longest. wondering how do i stop this?

• Lu
    Lucinda A Kennedy Dec 01, 2008

YOUR SAVINGS CLUB . . . NEVER ORDERED, DON'T WANT, STOP TAKING MY MONEY!
    To any and all . . . check you credit card bills!
    COUNT ME IN ON ANY CLASS ACTION SUIT!

• Je
    jeffrey bridges Nov 26, 2008

I have gone through the process of canceling and each month my card is billed. I have not been able to talk with a representative it all automated. Does anyone know how to cancel this. I did not order anything.

• Wg
    wgd Nov 22, 2008

whoever these so called theives are, I will be seeking some type of a class action lawsuite.They continue every month pulling out 1.00 from my child support account.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!! I continue calling the number but only receiving a recording.I GUESS THEIVES ARE TO BUSY TO ANSWER THE PHONES..WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT THIS ?

• Ap
    april p Nov 14, 2008

its still happening to me and i have cancelled it twice... they are even charging me twice in one month.

Sarah Nov 12, 2008

Please remove me from your program. My member number is [protected]. I have requested this before. Thia is a real scam.

• Aw
    AW Nov 11, 2008

I have been billed $1.oo for three months by your savings club and cannot reach anyone by telephone to stop the charge. I'm even hesitant about putting any info on this site as
    I don't know how people get personal info on supposedly secure sites.
    But if hackers can get into Pentagon computers, the
    internet ought to be a cinch.

• Bi
    Bill Nov 11, 2008

Same here, 1.00 a month for something I never authorized

• Cw
    c.whitaker Oct 30, 2008

I like all the rest have been ripped off. Where do they get this info from ? they are the most cooked ###s, and we have to stop them we need to all sue them. i am going to find out about the lawsuit and join it.

• Om
    omario agudelo Oct 28, 2008

My credit card was charged one dollar, I do not mined when I ordered but this time I did not.

Please cancel my membership, if there is one

• Me
    Melynda Bronw Oct 27, 2008

I just discovered that you have been taking money out of my credit card since February. I did not sign up for this and would like to be removed from further charges.
    I usually just pay my card and dont check the billing, so i just realized that you have been charging me.
    I have no clue what this is about and why im being charged.
    Please remove me from your list and then take off the charges that have been processed recently. I am looking into other charges on this same card that i did not do.

Thank you, for your prompt attention to this matter,
    Melynda

• Me
    Meghann Everton Oct 20, 2008

I never signed for this and they are taking my money! What is it and how do I get rid of it?

• Pa
    Paula Gott Oct 13, 2008

I was also able to speak to a representative by calling [protected] and not selecting any options. They did willingly cancel the membership and refund all previous charges made to my credit card. This "membership" is triggered if you go to FreeCreditReport.com, even if you immediately place a call to cancel. They must be making millions off these $1 charges that many people don't even notice. It had been going on my credit card 4 months before I noticed it. It is a SCAM!!! And the numbers they give on the credit card and web site won't get you a live person that permits a request for a refund of previous charges -- just the ability to cancel the service. Thanks to whomever got the [protected] number. It was only $4 but it's the principal!!!

Robert Davis Sep 30, 2008

I have had similar experiences with this company and have a similar attitude toward them. I still don't know who they are.

About a month ago, my wife called one of the alternate numbers listed in the previous posts and did get a live person. She was told the withdrawals would stop. They didn't.

Today I tried the [protected] number again and found that it now has two new options: Get your membership number & Discontinue your membership. To get your membership number you have to provide your home phone number or your credit card number which was used to charge the fee. Thinking it was the lesser of the two evils, I entered my home phone number. I got the membership number and then used the other option to cancel it.

Now I just have to wait and see if it actually works.

maria Sep 25, 2008

I just got off phone with these people and they claim to close my accounts and are refunding my money to my bank..They number to reach them at is [protected]. you have to go through the opptions don't put your credit card number just a bogus phone number when it comes up not an opption, hit zero and the operator will assist you. Don't give out credit numbers or any number they will have them on file..How, i have no Idea. but they got them . Yes it has to do with Creditreport.com.. they sold us out for using them..So don't go to there web site.. good luck and be careful of what you give out on the net . Lately its a sess pool that needs to be shocked. Good Luck

ron anderson Sep 22, 2008

how the hell does this happen . i would never give out my debit card no. to these jerks. contact your banks fraud dept. and ###. call [protected] and make sure and cancel your membership and get it confirmed in an E mail and over the phone. This comes from an inquiry from Free(?)Credit Report . com ... SCAM SCAM SCAM !!!

• To
    tony hampton Sep 17, 2008

Can I have your address to submit a written request to cancel my accout. I canceled my account a number of times through your automated service and I'm stilled getting billed.

• Ge
    George P Gagne Jr Sep 16, 2008

just stop taking my money and put back my money assp or will call BB on you!

• Te
    Terry Archer Sep 14, 2008

The question how did you get my private banking information? I have talked to my bank and we both are looking into this vey carfully and you will be paying back all the people that you ever did this to so i hope you get this message because my lawyer will soon be calling you its my turn now so here i come

robert bloss Sep 11, 2008

this is one of the biggest scams all of the $1 each of us get charged add up this should be a class suit

• Je
    Jeanetta Anderson Sep 09, 2008

I am to a victim of this scam. I been seeing this on my credit card transaction history and wondering what the hell it is. I tried calling [protected] 8 but never able to reach a live rep. It only states to enter a memebershop id which I have no idea of what it is, or to send an email. I would appreciate it if mysavingsclub stop deducting these funds from my account. I to am going to see if an attorney can be contacted concerning this problem