Menu
Your Savings Club
reviews & complaints

Your Savings Club
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

59 complaints
11 resolved 48 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Your Savings Club. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
M
8:20 pm

Your Savings Club - Savings club Now

They sent me an email which looked like it was affiliated with Home Depot and said I had won a power drill and said all I had to do is pay 1.95 for shipping, but then checked my bank account and looked like there were to charges one for the shipping 1.95 and one 89.95 which I did not authorize. Checked email and bmnever received any emails about the so called power drill. This appears to be some kind of scam and I won't my money back IMMEDIATELY!

Jun 08, 2022 12:09 am

I too fell for this SCAM! They took the $1.95 out and then when I checked my statement they had taken out $89.95 which I did not authorize. Them taking the $89.95 out of my account caused me to be short on paying my electric bill! I called the customer service # but had to leave a message, they said someone would get back to me within 3 business days. Haven't heard from anyone! I want my $89.95 refunded immediately! Shame on them for using a name brand store and prize to get innocent/naive persons to fall into their scam trap! Can someone help me get my money back? Thanks Amy F email @ [email protected]

10:23 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Your Savings Club - I did not join this club with no clue who or what this company is cause did not join or want to join

I received a noticed that I won dewalt power drill, all I had to do was pay $1.95 to cover shipping and handling. I authorized this on 06/02/2022. I still have received the drill as of yet and I just noticed on my credit card that on the same day there was an additional charge of $89.95 that your company also tried to charge to my card but I lock card. To find out what is this because I did not join saving club. What was this charge for. I did not authorize this charge and there are not to be any further charges added to my card. Nor did I not authorize any future charges to my credit card for any reason, should you have any questions you can reach me at 703-209-7137 or email [email protected],

Desired outcome: I want the DEWALT POWER DRILL , that I won. I already paid the S/H to get, otherwise I will contact my attorney and the BBB.

L
5:57 pm

Your Savings Club - Unauthorized charges on my card

I received a noticed that I qualified for a free gas card, all I had to do was pay $1.95 to cover shipping and handling. I authorized this on May 24, 2022. I still have received the card and I just noticed on my statement that on the same day there was an additional charge of $89.95 that your company also tried to charge to my card as well. What was this charge for. I did not authorize this charge and there are not to be any further charges added to my card. I do not authorize any future charges to my debit card for any reason, should you have any questions you can reach me at 580-541-6521 or email me at [email protected]

Desired outcome: I want the $500 gas card I paid the S/H to get, otherwise I will contact my attorney and the BBB.

B
11:33 am

Your Savings Club - Unauthorized purchases from savings club now

I did not authorize you to charge my account. Charges happened may 30th 2022. Please issue a refund immediately. According to the bank you used my debit card. To my account immediately. Xx0597 pos purchase at savings club now 844-2359484 ut 60208120 194734 -89.95

Jun 01, 2022

Xx0597 pos purchase at savings club now 844-2359484 ut 60208047 342208 -1.95

Becky trapp

Desired outcome: A total refund of $91.90 is due to me.

K
9:36 pm

Your Savings Club - Was charged for something and never heard of your company before

I was charged 1.95 on my account but I did not give you guys permission to take anything off my card. I have never even heard of your guys company before and not sure why your taking my money I would like it back ASAP. I was charged on may 25th at 806 pm. I have tried to cancel the charge through my card holder but was told I had to contact you guys before shutting this card off cause if I shut this damn card off that you took my money out of you wouldn't be able to refund me my money but I don't want to leave this card on if y'all aren't gonna give me my money back and from what I'm seeing you guys take more off once you take the 1.95. I can't afford this please send me my money back and once I have it back this card with be cancelled and a new one issued so I'm not dealing with you guys taking money that you didn't have permission to take. You realize with everything going up in prices like gas and groceries I can't afford not even the 1.95 you took

Desired outcome: Refund my money

Jun 26, 2022 7:04 pm

Cancel your card immediately, they will keep charging you. It is a scam. Dispute it with your bank or card holder, BUT shut the card off immediately.

9:19 am

Your Savings Club - Unauthorized credit card charge.

Participated in a home depot survey.won a makita power drill for ($5 shipping charge only).total charges on my credit card were $1.95,(thesavingsclub4u) $89.00,(the prize champ 1-888-534-9716) $16.19,(amazon prime). All of these merchants know who the scammer is but dont care because it's money in their pockets. Law enforcement too busy with serious crimes (in my town the good looking prostitutes on Parkway Drive). The accepted view (do unto others and cut out). HOW SAD.

Desired outcome: Scammers should be neutered.

R
11:06 am

Your Savings Club - Savingsclubb4u

It said I had won a iPad and only had to pay shipping of 1.99 I believe and then on the 16 a few days later there was a unknown transaction for 99.95 out of my school money account. I am a nurse and am in nursing school and do not appreciate someone taking money from me when I have to pay my tuition for next semester in 2 weeks. This was not approved and I want my money back. I went to school and am still in school to learn to save lives and yet someone takes advantage of me this is not acceptable at all. My email is [email protected] purchase terminal number is 86254292 made on may 13, it says vibe checking account ending in 3216 is where the money cane from for shipping and I did not give out my bank account information period on paid with debit card ending in 3912 for 1.99 for shipping.they took a payment of 99.95 out on May, 16, 2022. The savingsclunB4U is the company 844-39458 UT I have not recieved any item and if I do ot will be returned asap. I want my money not a product.

Desired outcome: I want my money back in my account and they need not to touch it again or we will go to court. If my money is not in my account by next Monday I'm contacting my lawyer.

D
11:05 pm

Your Savings Club - Money that I did not authorize is being removed from my account.

Money that I did not authorize is being removed from my account.

one on Apr 28 for 1.95 and again on Apr 28 for 89.95

And then from another source also in Ut on May 3 for 99.95 for what looks

like a residential address

APR 28 2022

Point Of Sale Withdrawal - THESAVINGSCLUB4 7381 S UNION CREEK WAY 844-3945880 UTUS

Amount: negative one dollars and ninety five cents– $1.95

APR 28 2022

Amount: negative eighty nine dollars and ninety five cents– $89.95

MAY 3 2022

Point Of Sale Withdrawal - CRIMSON RANGE L 14457 S HIGHFIELD DR 385-3371435 UTUS

Amount: negative ninety nine dollars and ninety five cents– $99.95

Details

Details

Desired outcome: stop and return my money

R
11:12 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Your Savings Club - I noticed a big amount taken from my account and went to my credit union to let them know.

After I saw the amount taken from my account I had to wait for them to open. When they did I went in and told them about it. I had to do some research and came across several complaints about how this company was taking money from peoples accounts at their bank or credit union without them knowing about it. After I found this information I called my credit union and talked to a nice person and he asked me some questions and then read the statement back to me. The next day I not only got an email but I looked at my account and the money was put back in. I also had my card changed so they couldn't pull more out.

Desired outcome: Got my money back.

C
10:32 am

Your Savings Club - Saving club

Hi Daniel from.
Clearwater Florida USA. So I was charge of 23.87 that I did not authorize and would kindly like my money back on my debit card. I did night authorize nor should I be paying for I. Pls thank u... I WANT MY REFUND BACK... I m disabled and in a wheelchair and shouldn't be treated this way. It's wrong n Dumb... I hope they can refund my money

Update by Coachdad46
Dec 14, 2021 10:33 am

No comment

Hide full review

Your Savings Club - Paying for I don’t know what. I never heard of your company.

There have been several withdrawals from my account.
On 12/3. For $89.95. & $1.95
On 12/5. For $89.95 & $1.95
On. 12/8. For $99.95
On 12/9. For $89.95
None of these charges are mine. Someone else must be doing this.
Please check. I live on social security and can't afford this kind of problem
Please return my money and respond so I can notify my Credit Union.
Thank you. Vicki
Have informed my bank already and they are waiting for a response before further action.

Desired outcome: Cancel what ever and refund my money

W
10:55 pm

Your Savings Club - cancel subscription

I sign up for a 15 day trail I didn't get any notice called to cancel I was told that I was getting a packages, that never came this has began I started Oct 5 to present I have not gotten any help form customer service, I'm paying for something I have never seen or tried so I what to cancel and refund my card Thank you Vickie Walker ([email protected])

Desired outcome: get cancel and my refund

L
Jun 17, 2022 5:58 am

I can't get a hold of this company, they automatically signed me up when I was told I won something and would only be charged 1.99 for shipping and handling. Than get charged 99.99 for their service.. I don't want this service and never asked for this service. What a fraud to scam people out of money this way. I want removed immediately from their database and no more money taken.

M
4:05 pm

Your Savings Club - unauthorized deduction

on 4 October 2021, I found a $89.95 withdrawal on my checking account made by POS Debit Savings Club Now - 844-3906644 UT. It was neither my transaction nor my husband's. I never heard of Debit Savings Club until I saw this transaction. I have no idea who they are, where they are located or how to contact them. My bank statement (which I will not provide) with the above information is the only proof I have that my money is gone.

Desired outcome: I want an explanation ([email protected]) as well as a refund immediately.

B
4:31 am

Your Savings Club - Mvq*savings

My name is Dana Samuel I am going to be filing a fraudulent complaint against this company I did not authorize these transactions for mvq*savings and i want my money back all of it in my account I will be contacting my bank also give me my money back asap I don't know how they got my information I tried finding a number for them but was unable to reach anyone I also see where others complaints were made against them I have about 6 different charges for 23$dollar and change

3:32 pm
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Your Savings Club - I did not sign up for this!

I didn't sign up for this wine site! I thought I corrected this last month when I seen it on my account and the bank took care of it.I also had to get a new debit card so these kind of transactions would stop…so I'm wondering how you're charging me again this month when you do not have my debit card I information?I would like to cancel my subscription ASAP AND WOULD ALSO LIME MY REFUND! Thank you!

11:43 pm

Your Savings Club - mvq* Savingszoo.com

My name is Sara Kirkland and I am complaining about the unauthorized charge for 3.99 on my card on April 28th.
Please cancel any membership under my name.
I expect to see the money returned to my account, and the fact that the site itself cannot be located but a site to report the scam is first to pop of should say enough

Sara Kirkland
[email protected]
407-401-0959

Desired outcome: reimbursement and to never see this on my account again please.

C
Dec 11, 2021 12:22 am

I called CIGNA insurance today and got this MVQ savings club, I give them a cash app card number lucky me they only got $3.99.

9:24 am

Your Savings Club - Unauthorised credit card

Had £368.00 taken from my barclaycard account and I don't even know this company. Shows as "Your saving com, internet" shows on 18th March 2021. request a refund as it is unauthorised.

View 0 more photos
2:51 pm

Your Savings Club - Mvq Savingszoo.com

I would love if they could stop trying to charge my account because I have never heard of this company ! I never even gave them my bank information but they have it . I know this is fraudulent activity. :( I would love to have my information removed from there system, I had to get a whole new card because of this . When I call they act like they don't know what I'm talking about and keep asking for my information for " verification " . They don't need verification when I haven't signed up with them . This is ridiculous..

Desired outcome: Stop seeing tried charges

A

This is a fake merchant/ business: MVQ*SAVINGSZOO.COM and they operate in a large scale. So, if you call them, they will play the game and ask you to confirm your personal details. Do not call them. Report them fraud/ dispute. They have so many fake names, and keep charging people for fake services, trials and membership that cardholders have never authorized. The scammers are very cleaver and know how to steal many people's identity and credit cards and debit card details. They make sure they steal full personal information to be able to process those charges. They even record people's voices when they contact victims through very similar phone numbers from real institutions, or when you call them to complain about the charge. Scammers called me from [protected] using a similar Banner Health billing department number. After such call, my debit card started having different fraudulent charges from: PFF*YOUR MONEY ADVANTG WC *MON ESSEN FOR HOME MVQ*SAVINGSZOO.COM
Also, at the beginning they rob between $3.99 and $4.99 per transaction (small amounts of money, so card holders do not notice). However, the fraudulent charges are constant (at least 2 or 4 charges per week) This is only to test the waters. Once the bank process their fraudulent transactions, they charge about $23, 87 on a monthly basis for fake memberships and services that the cardholder never authorized. That is why you need to keep checking your card activity and dispute those fake charges immediately and request a new card. The banks are lazy to fully screen merchants, and CRIMINALS know it; that is why they keep robing thousands of people every day...

Hide full review

Your Savings Club - I see a charge on my debit card this morning that should not be there

I see a $23.87 charge on my account that I did not want it should not be there. I would like my $23.87 to be put back on my card please. I did not want service or commitment to your company.
Again please return my funds toy acct.
Further I DNT order anything on line very rarely.
Sterling Christie
386 466 4024
Lake City, Fl

Desired outcome: I want my money put back on my card today plz

2:46 pm

Your Savings Club - MVQ savingszoo.com

I have been getting ripped off by MVQ savingszoo.com through fraudulent charges and Ifind understand why or who these people are, but they have been charging me. I would like to be refunded for these unauthorized charges. The latest charge was at 6:41 a.m. for $23.87 I would like to be taken off of the subscription or whatever it is oh, and be reimbursed. Please help me out with this at your earliest convenience, and thank you for your time stay safe and have a great day!

View 0 more photos
I
Dec 23, 2020 8:06 am

I did not subscribe to this company and I would appreciate a full refund of the $23.87 that was taken from my bank account. Please take be off your contact and charges list.

Your Savings Club contacts