The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Yellow Blue Media — Fraudulent business practice
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I person from Yellow Blue Media called claiming I owed them $700+ for an internet listing on their site.
This is how their scam works. They collect your company data from Google's business listings. Then contact you stating you owe them money from several months ago, and want to know how you plan on paying for it.
They also ask you for all your contact information.
They insist that you agreed to their service and threaten you w/ collections. Also assuring you they have a tape recorded record of you agreeing to the service. Which they do not. Typical scam pressure people and pick up the low hanging fruit.
Do not give them any information
Have them mail you an invoice as that constitutes Mail Fraud
Contact your state attorney general's office and make a claim ASAP (most states have a web initiated form)
Contact US Department of Justice at http://www.usdoj.gov/contact-us.html and make a claim
Do this for not only your own protection but also that of others.
Time to stop this group of criminals for good
More Yellow Blue Media Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Media Yellow Pages - SCAM
- Yellow Blue Media or GBP Publications - Unauthorized charge - Yellow Pages advertising
- Yellow Blue Media - Trying to bill us
- Yellow Blue Media - Online Listing
- Yellow Blue Media - Fraudulent company
- Yellow Blue Media - Scam Internet Advertising
- Yellow Blue Media - Claims to have authorization to create a web site
- Yellow Blue Media - online ad scam
- Yellow Blue Media - Scam
- Yellow Blue Media - Website scam