Menu
Home Home & Garden Yard Works Batterie
G
Author of the complaint
8:49 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a lawnmower 3 years ago and one more used one one year ago so now I have 3 batteries and two mowers and all of the batteries do not keep their charges it is frustrating when you try to be green and the product do not last I bought it at canadian tire and now this is it I will switch to gas this week end first week of june and not at canadian tire I had enough problems.

More Yard Works complaints & reviews

Yard Works - Poor customer service
Yard Works - Question re: replacement part
Yard Works - No receipt to return - broken
2 comments
J
Sep 21, 2019 11:38 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I have yardwork batteries but the charger no longer works. Where do I purchase a new charger for a 18 volt system?

R
Jul 04, 2016 9:32 pm EDT

Bought my yard works cordless electric lawn mower at Home Depot in Illinois in USA and now the battery doesn't keep charge and you can't find a website or anything to get parts for it. Called a number but the girl I was talking to was from Canada and wasn't much help with the problem. Now you can't find any yard works being sold around me any where.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

49 complaints