Having problems with Yard Works?

Yard Works reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jul 5, 2008. The latest review Dry Seal water nozzle was posted on May 4, 2021. The latest complaint No receipt to return - broken was resolved on Aug 19, 2011. Yard Works has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 21 reviews. Yard Works has resolved 4 complaints.

Yard Works Customer Service Contacts

6 Laumann Court,
Stittsville, ON
K2S 1V9

Specializing in interlock and stonework, Yard Works offers a whole host of landscape design and installation services to meet your unique needs.

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Yard Works Customer Service. Initial Yard Works complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Yard Works above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Yard Works. Discuss the issues you have had with Yard Works and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Yard Works Complaints & Reviews

Yard WorksDry Seal water nozzle

Loved the design but pricey at Lowe's last summer. Took it out this week to rinse car and dropped it on my driveway at a distance prox 3 ft then water started spraying all around the rubber grip.
Looked inside after disassembled and found a flaw from where the grip meets the valve body is very thin plastic so it cracked at that spot that make it now useless. This just for your information.

Dry Seal water nozzle
Dry Seal water nozzle

Yard Works4 ton electric log splitter

Purchased 2 days ago from Canadian Tire, Carling Road, Ottawa (its now February 12, 2021) the Yardworks 4 ton electric log splitter worked for approximately 20 minutes then stopped! All the instructions were followed to the book - including bleed valve requirements - and then nothing but humming!! All electrical and mechanical requirements are correct, yet this Lemon of a product does not work.

Yard WorksSnowshovel

I bought a yardworks snowshovel 2 weeks ago and went to use it for the first time and the handle split on it I couldn't take it back to Canadian Tire because I don't have my receipt. I shave pictures of the handle if you want them there must of been a defect in the plastic so what can you do for me all my products I use outdoors are yardworks I love your products

Yard WorksSnow Blower

We bought one 4 years ago the first year it would not start took it in second year same thing 2 times took it in 3rd year same 2 times this year was going until it snowed it is stored dry and all gas and oil is cleaned out wasted 200$ on this and want to get rid of it but its hard to afford one now and my Husband had a heart operation and I have bad hands no warranty did not want to help your company should at least take it back and fix it !!!Mary Lumsden [protected]@hotmail.com phone [protected] I can send a picture if I get a reply

Yard WorksMy yardworks snow shovel broken.

My yardworks snow shovel is broken and I bought it 2 year ago. But I do not have receipt. How can I get replaced by yardworks. I am looking for any email or phone number from yardwork to contact them and what is the procedure to replace it. What the company replacement policy. if you do not have recipt or you lost it. How they confirm the product. Pls

Yard WorksLawn mower

- It does not start
            - It is under warranty
            - Canadian Tire where the unit was purchased refuse to honour the warranty
            - Yard Works with whom the warranty is held with, constantly refer me to local Honda or Husquavana agents that when contacting them regarding the issue, want to charge me as they claim the unit was not purchased from them and therefore they will not honour that warranty.
            - 160cc Honda Engine on the lawn mower is the reason Yard Works point to Honda.

- WARRANTY SCAM!

Yard WorksYardworks firewood rack

Purchased this firewood rack from Canadian Tire. It is terrible. My husband assembled it. The hardware provided was typical substandard Chinese fare especially considering this rack will have to hold substantial weight. After putting it together we discover that it doesn't work with the standard 16" firewood logs, they fall through. Also, the cover barely fits. I think we will have to use a tarp to keep the wood dry.
              The most annoying thing about this whole thing is that Yardworks is a Canadian Tire brand and we all know how poor CT customer Service is.
              I ran into the same problem with Woods camping equipment. It isn't Woods, it is Canadian Tire. When you contact Woods they email back and say return the product to CT. Then CT says they won't accept it back because you have used the item. It is pathetic. CT should be more transparent about bringing in Made in China products under the guise of separate company names.

Yard WorksDumping wheelbarrow

I bought is wheel barrel a few years ago I need to replace the barrel or cargo area on it The problem is where do I buy this? I works great and I love it. Its easy to use and holds a large amount.The problem is it is rusted out in the corners. That's why I want to buy new cargo or barrel for it. We should be able to buy parts .
                This dumping wheel has four wheels with a lock on them. Nice feature .
                What can I expect you to do to resolve this problem.

Yard WorksWatering wand

I have bought 3 long wands since last summer Two of them started leaking and subsequently water burst out of side knobs where the off and on lever is.I now am using the 3rd one that I bought about 2 weeks ago and have used it approx.5 times and this one is starting to leak from the same place. I always keep my receipt but I
                  I simply can't find it and Canadian Tire will not replace without a receipt. I am beyond mad-please do something for me -I can't afford throwing money out the window. Sandi Greco -me e-mail is [protected]@outlook.com. Phone# [protected]

• Ni
                      Nicky 100 Jul 05, 2020

You are absolutely right they did the same thing to me even with my receipt and a 5 years warranty on it I was told to deal with the company directly for a 17.00 item so since then I have quit buying at Canadian Tire and I give my business to Home Depot now...they do honour their warranty and a way better customer service. The girl at Canadian tire couldn’t even bother to crack a smile and she looked like I pas disturbing her chat with another employee!! Very poor customer service!! I keep their card for the gas only...do not go into their store anymore!!

Yard WorksBattery for 18" cordless self propelled lawn mower

Can I get some help with a new battery... or refurbished one for my mower?
                    I have had to buy 3 so far, and it's far too expensive for me. I really like mower, and
                    altho it's very heavy, my young helper does too. I have had to store it for about 3 years and use another mower till I can afford a battery.

Any chance of finding one of those old-type batteries? The item number of the MOWER is 270 1241

Judi Erickson
                    1104 East Av. N.
                    Onalaska, WI 54650

Yard WorksYardworks/canadian tire canada

Purchased a Yardworks Nozzle for my hose. Worked for about 3 weeks then leaked out the side. Took it back to Canadian Tire they replaced it with an identical one. Used that one about Twice same thing. Went back again lady at service desk says do you have your receipt I told her that it was at home but I just wanted to exchange this for a better model as this one leaked again. She said sorry no can dow without receipt even though it had a Two year warranty. She talked to a manager same story. I left the store in disgust as it was only a 20 dollar item. So please note to everyone who buys stuff at Canadian Tire Keep your receipt at hand because no matter the price they need it otherwise they may go under

Yard WorksTelescopic hedge shears.

Just purchased these 265-4057 shears for my husband for Father's Day and on Saturday we were trying to trim a small bush. He had snipped off six wispy branches and they wouldn't close all the way. After looking at them I can see no reason for them to stop closing. They come within an inch of coming together. They were working perfectly as this was the first time out of the packaging. Needless to say my husband was less than happy with his gift. I'm left trying to replace this piece of garbage and I have a bush that looks like a child tried trimming it. Why do you continue to put out garbage products even after so many people have complained? Why don't you have a valid phone number and website to report these issues listed on your products? Most reputable companies supply all the needed information especially when they claim they have a lifetime warranty. Very Disappointed in YARDWORKS!

Yard Works — Bloquer 12 amp

I need another bag for m'y yardwrorks bolwer model [protected], I have forts calligraphie service désolé offert...

Yard Works — Yardworks electric lawn mower #[protected]

My lawn mower is only 4 years old. I have a small yard and am a senior so the mower isn't over used. The...

Yard Works Lawnmower — Batterie

I bought a lawnmower 3 years ago and one more used one one year ago so now I have 3 batteries and two mower...

Yard Works Gas Powered Grass Trimmer — No receipt to return - broken

Back in May I purchased a yard works gas powered grass trimmer. We used it for approximately 2 months and it...

Orangeville

Yard Works 10. 5 30 Snow Blower — Drive gear problems

Snow blower drive gears have totally stopped working. This machine was recalled the first year that I had it...

Gander

Yard Works Leaf Blower / Vac — Question re: replacement part

I purchased a leaf blower at the east Windsor Canadian Tire store some years ago. I just got it out of the...

Yard Works Snow Blower — No support

Went into Cdn Tire today to get a simple replacement belt for the Auger, low and behold they no longer carry...

Medicine Hat

Yard Works — Poor customer service

RE: THE INVISIBLE COMPANY: Yardworks Mr. Kuntze made the statement that "the Yardworks company seems to like...