Yanwenshipping

O Jun 20, 2019

Hello.
I presently have fourteen (14) Aliexpress orders shipped through Yanwen. Seven of these order are 90 to 60 days delayed. This is unacceptable. These orders are undelivered and nobody here in Portugal can tell me where they are and what may have happened. The tracking numbers are:
LP00126251978872
LP00130141782595
LP00127529355884
LP00131354190670
LP00130914742509
LP00132341089455
LP00128923017761.
I fear that my other orders will be lost too. I demand an explanation in order to claim my money back from Ali Express.
Until I receive your response I will not use your services again and will strongly discourage anyone I know from doing business with you.
Best regards.