Having problems with Yanwen?

+86 106 462 1881 (Beijing, Sales)
+86 106 466 9779 (Beijing, Sales)
+86 106 465 6790 (Beijing, Tracking)
+86 213 603 1631 (Shanghai, Sales)
+86 213 603 1637 (Shanghai, Sales)
+86 213 635 9765 (Shanghai, Tracking)
+86 755 8357 6869 (Shenzhen, Sales)
+86 755 8357 6658 (Shenzhen, Sales)
+86 755 6158 6158 (Shenzhen, Tracking)
+86 579 8523 8581 (Yiwu, Sales & Tracking)
+86 203 650 5001 (Guangzhou, Sales)
+86 203 650 5002 (Guangzhou, Sales)
+86 208 633 1015 (Guangzhou, Tracking)
Lantian Rd, Huaqiang North, Futian, Shenzhen
China - Guangdong

Complaints & Reviews

YanwenPackage not received

The package with the number db703823756pt, also known as vr195915865yp and 0078710078719463722303 never reached it's final destination (amadora, portugal).
It is known that on the 1st of april, the object was picked up, and from the 14th of april and somewhere during the 22nd and 23rd of april, it was (or it should be) in portugal. Ever since then, it is not known what happened to this package.
The portuguese service (ctt expresso, in this case) does not know what happened with this parcel as well and told me to send an email to yanwen logistics, so that they can contact ctt expresso and open a process to find the package.

Package not received
Package not received

YanwenShipping

My tracking number is vr222931746yp at this point im very frustrated my order was shipped out on may 2nd it has been in transit now almost 30 days. I need some answers and progress on when my package will be shipped to the us this is not how u conduct business at all. Everytime I check its giving me a diiferent time frame but my package has not moved from yanwen I would appreciate if someone reach ot to me and let me know whats the progress I spent my money on shipping and still nothing my email is [protected]@gmail.com and my name is danyelle my number is [protected] thanks

YanwenNon-delivery of order

I ordered an item in April - tracking number :UBY8082394015123 but since that date, the tracking details only show that my package was dispatched on 27/4/20. frustratingly, there have been no tracking updates since that date. I would like a tracking update please. Otherwise I will have to contact my bank and receive a charge back refund for this order.

YanwenPackage tracking

Where is my package?! The tracking number is UF188818228YP. My tracking says it has been in Jamaica NY for over a week! I do not believe actually even there. Tracking on these packages are not truthful and I will not use Yanwen again I don't recommend anyone use this shipping services again! There's no one you can even contact. Yawnen doesn't even care.

YanwenWrong delivery

Hi

I have been waiting for a month and now I received something else. you sent me the wrong product. What is this?

After I peeled off the label there is not the correct original tracking number (PR079286510YP), and there is another label with the wrong tracking number (uc943880006yp) which supposed to go to someone else (Danial Cohen huri-Israel) you can see this in the attached video

What should I do now???

Wrong delivery
          Wrong delivery

YanwenNon delivery

Yanwen logistics provided a tracking number which shows package was delivered yet I never received and I would like to know who signed and where it was sent I am out $56.00. The company will not honor a refund these chinese companies are all a rip off the tracking number that was given is uf047480154yp. The company that shipped tooutdoor a scam this was got ear pods so buyer beware.

YanwenProduct not received

Hi,

I ordered some face masks on amazon on April 9th. The tracking number is UF081742615YP. I live in ForestHills, NY
              The tracking informations show that the package was in Jamaica, NY on April 15th (about 6 miles from Forest Hills) and it is now on May 6th in Bloomington, Indiana (800 miles from ForestHills).
              And I cannot find anyway to contact any sort of customer service.

Product not received
              Product not received

YanwenYanwen provided false royal mail tracking number

My delivery handled by yanwen has been false all along, I have rang royal mail to see if the royal mail tracking number provided by yanwen was legitimate, it isnt...royal mail have no record of this number. The seller and yanwen have both scammed me...I have been chasing this up with both the seller and yanwen and both provide me with the crap excuse about the pandemic.
                This needs investigating as I am not the only person who has been given fake tracking numbers by yanwen, seems like they are making a lot of money illegally from unsuspecting online shoppers.

YanwenTracking information not accurate

Parcel is apparently on its way to me for a month but nothing been delivered uf076861963yp.
                  It also says that it has been past on royal mail but royal mail website can't find it in their system. Awfully disappointed. Please help to get a real location of it. Please help I getting seriously worried. At this stage who is the more courier in charge yanwen or royal mail

• Ve
                      Vexana Jun 11, 2020

Hey I am now in a similar case like yoi, how did you resolve this?

YanwenFace mask

I ordered two "face masks" from you, Return address Y&G F2P, Unit 5 Trident Way, Southhall. I have been charged £27.98 for two fashion facemasks which would be no use to man nor beast.. On the package the value is $3 which I think is possibly accurate. This is a disgrace. These are good for nothing and I would like to return them for a refund but there is no paperwork with them. Please advise. My credit card statement says the payment is going to SP Envirotection liverpool. I will be contacting my credit card company to investigate this also.

Customer referen e T-LV-OS
                    Department reference - PRO69592210YP A93

YanwenMy goods not send yet still with your post not send to sudan about a month

I have goods not send to sudan in about amonth and more what is happend still in sorting center shanghai this is the tracking number VR172095439YP
                      And this is my personal email:[protected]@gmail.com
                      You can contact me

Yanwen3 different posted items

I have brought 3 different items from Ali Express that all have been posted using your company over the last 2 months. None of the items have turned up at my address. Other items I've purchased recently that have been posted through another service have all turned up on time. What is going on with your service????? It's not good enough. Tracking numbers on the three items are
                        LP00165468658839
                        LP00164753346875
                        LP00167246704550
                        These items are all saying they have arrived in destination country and been doment on the tracking updates. I've been waiting for over two months for one item it's the worst shipping time I have ever experienced and is not good enough in my opinion. Please reply with a proper update on where all my packages are located at this present time. My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
                        Regards Nelson Hunt.

YanwenMore than 2 months

There is a package, tracking number UA236522874VU, sent 2 months ago, still not delivered. What is the ETA, and where isbthe package?

Yanwenparcel tracking number

My parcel from Gabonz with the tracking number UF010931862YP was supposedly passed on to Royal Mail on the 3rd March. The tracking number I was given for the Royal Mail delivery is GV224282598GB but according to Royal Mail this number does not exist. Can you please check what has happened to my parcel.

Susanne Sketchley

My email address is [protected]@gmail.com
                            My address is 1 Amicombe, Tamworth, B77 4JJ

Yanwenlate delivery

Why is it always yanwen? I ordered for phone on wish since December 26th 2019 and it shows that its in Nigeria since 1st January at the same time showing on transit but Nipost and local post office said its not with them...plz where is my package... I want to know if its on transit or its in Nigeria truelly...then if its in Nigeria, why haven't I gotten it...its going to 2 months now...do something plz

Yanwen — missing parcel

So will try again Add package title 04 jan 2020 14:00 Sender preparing item. The sender has let us know thi...

Yanwenarrived in destination country but I have not received the parcel

I ordered a scalp massager on ali express on the [protected]:04pm and according to the aftership app, the parcel arrived in Nigeria on January 4th 2020 at 8:23am and the carrier is yanwen economic air mail.Now the issue is I have not received my package yet and the AfterShip app has no more tracking updates of the package. Please address this issue.

Yanwenshoes

I need to return a pair of shoes How old is off of a Chic Website to you all because the fees are not to my liking and does not fit as well. If you could give me the contact information directly for your company or the company where I ordered the shoes my order number was 1968.I need to return them as soon as possible so that I can order a new pair I'll need them by a certain date thank you

Yanwentracking shows I received item on 23/12/2019 but I haven't

UE905786963YP shows that I have recieved iteam 23/12/2020 but I havent. I have contact seller and he confirmed that it was sent out and should be with me long time ago. I have been at home all day that day and no parcels or even a card arrived to say I missed it, it was a think jacket so it definitely could not disappear easily. It was quite expensive jacket and i need to recieve it. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Yanwenue918457334yp

Says this item is with you can I please ask why as the site it has been ordered from says it should be in the UK and with royal mail. I have been in touch with royal mail who say its not in the UK and to contact you which I am now doing

UE918457334YP-GV087788853GB