Yahoo Travelcustomer service/hold time

I was on the phone with Yahoo travel customer service for an hour just to change the name of the driver I was booking for a service trip.
The agent placed me on hold for 20 minutes just to confirm the change. Prior to him ever even picking up my call, I was on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak to an agent.
I asked the agent to transfer me to a supervisor to complain about the wait and rudeness and he argued with me instead of transferring me immediately, and stated that I would be on hold for some time before the supervisor answered (as if I was going to do that again!). So instead, I am going to the public about their poor service skills. If you can book your trip online, without error, do so. But if there is a mistake, make sure you have at least an hour without interruption to make even the smallest correction.

• Tr
    trctex Oct 11, 2012

Thank you for holding... for one and one half friggin hours - never got to speak to anyone. This is the LAST time I use Yahoo Travel!!!

• Tr
    trctex Oct 11, 2012

1 1/2 hours on hold - you must be kidding, This is the LAST TIME I use this crappy service!!!