Yahoo Travel — customer service/hold time
I was on the phone with Yahoo travel customer service for an hour just to change the name of the driver I was booking for a service trip.
The agent placed me on hold for 20 minutes just to confirm the change. Prior to him ever even picking up my call, I was on hold for 30 minutes waiting to speak to an agent.
I asked the agent to transfer me to a supervisor to complain about the wait and rudeness and he argued with me instead of transferring me immediately, and stated that I would be on hold for some time before the supervisor answered (as if I was going to do that again!). So instead, I am going to the public about their poor service skills. If you can book your trip online, without error, do so. But if there is a mistake, make sure you have at least an hour without interruption to make even the smallest correction.
More Yahoo Travel Complaints & Reviews
- Yahoo Award & MSN Window Live Promotion Center - don't trust them!
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - to get my prize
- Yahoo! - scam advertisement
- Yahoo / MSN Lottery Head In London - sms - your mobile number won one million pounds
- Yahoo! - wowmall watch purchase scam
- Yahoo! - longtime customer of your news and homepage
- Yahoo! - articles
- Yahoo! - yahoo sports articles comments section
- The MSN / Yahoo Lottery Incorporation Po Box 1010, Liverpool L70 1nl, United Kingdom. - I want a conform massage from you...
- Yahoo Small Business - domain forwarding