Yahoo / MSNlucky draw prize money claim

on 16th august i received a msg stating that my mobile no. has won a prize money(1 million pounds) in the yahoo/msn lottery head at london... if this is true i claim my pr5ize money thereby...so if it is true i request you to inform me the whereabouts of my prize and how can i get it??????????? plz...

my contact no. - [protected]
email - [protected]@gmail.com

• Mo
    mohan puli Dec 04, 2009

Respected sir/madam,
    i got mail regarding that i am the winner of 750000 GBP in yahoo/ msn lottery, identification no is IN-[protected], is it real? or fake? please inform me, if it is real, what are the next steps that i have to taken?

• Ro
    roji Dec 24, 2009

yeah same here

• Mo
    mohammed kaunain Jun 09, 2010

recently i had got message to my cell stating that i have won a crash prize of 700, 000 pounds for claims contact dr.chris owen so please let me know how to contact you and claim my prize my cell number is [protected] and my name is mohammed kaunain my e mail id is [email protected]

• Re
    rehman saif Feb 10, 2011

dear mr ted cox i receieved a message that i won a draw details as under firm ted cox attorney law firm
    rehman saif