Yahoo Mailcan't send email

J

This is not the first time started a few days ago, the info displayed help fight against spamming they request you type in a character code to send your email after several attempts my email lost can't send. At the bottom of the box you see > Captcha project > at Carnegie Mellon University < are they reading my email > the person who i send to knows me I'm not spamming. I send feedback to yahoo no-response yet, I'm calling verizon to complain to them it's costing me time to fiquire out who or what Captcha wants since there string of numbers and letters don't work. thanks for reading

• Ra
    Ralphpost Aug 15, 2012

Beware of emails from this person who uses different aliases:

• Ra
    Ralphpost Aug 15, 2012

These emails are used for spamming:

• Ir
    Irish Wolf Oct 01, 2011

Frustration big time!! I cannot send out yahoo mail. The squiggly numbers pop up, I type those in and press continue, but then a message comes up stating there is "suspicious activity" on my computer and mail will not send.

I did a quick scan, then a full scan and still the same message of "suspicious activity" shows up, and I cannot send out mail. I need HELP!

• Ir
    Irish Wolf Oct 01, 2011

I can not send out any yahoo mail! The squiggly numbers and letters pop up, I type them in, press continue...then I get a message stating "suspicious activity" and mail does not send. HELP!!!

• Dd
    ddadan72 Mar 14, 2011

Hope you can fixed our e-mail...
    that is happened to our e-mail beta, because we could not open our email...
    I want my last performance yahoo email, before yahoo mail beta...
    We are really dissapointed with new performace / yahoo Beta...
    so many trouble...
    hope you follow up this thing.
    Thank you.

• Ba
    Barbara Blaylock Hall Mar 10, 2011

I agree I haven't been able to send mail or check on any of my mail for about a year.

• Rs
    r.sarvesh Aug 15, 2009

i am unable to send mails for past 4 days.mails are urgent.yahoo care was no response . kindly help me in this regard.