Having problems with Yahoo!?

701 1st Ave
SatClosed
SunClosed

Complaints & Reviews

yahoo lotto

My. Email.. Jasmeen. [protected]@yahoo.com;-yahoo lottry company is and frode mr barrister amien muossah is very frode man he sand a mail in my e id he say mr you won a lootry some of 2.50 millon usd and he say me you give me 2, 738 usd curier charge than I pay your own payment
Dear complan board pleas halp me I am ready... Lottry-letter see this to inform you that your email has won a consultation prize of
Dear our lucky winner I reciverd your bank acount, your won money cheque is ready to transfer to your acount, plz you will send bank transfer tax charges money
B4 your won money cheque will transfer, you will send 2, 738 usa dollars thruogh our payment information, as soon as you send the bank transfer tax charges money your won money cheque 250, 000, 000 usa dollars will transfer into your bank acount, you have to paid the transfer tax charges money fist b4 bank here indonesia will transfer your lucky won money cheque, again plz do not west time go to western union money transfer and send the bank transfer tax charges money 2, 738 usa dollars must be paid b4 bank will transfer your won money cheque, no reduct from your won money cheque, your won money cheque is international cheque sign from our head office holland, no reduct, go immidiately and send the bank transfer tax charges money, any delay from now your won money cheque will cancel, so urgent send the bank transfer tax charges money thruogh this name bellow... To begin your claims, kindly contact the fiduciary agent for your prize barrister: amien muossah.
Email: [protected]@hotmail.com mobile:+62-[protected]

• Ha
    Harold May 01, 2009

haha you fell for this? no wonder they keep doing it, idiots everywhere!

• Me
    mediahouse Oct 24, 2009

DEAR ALL FRAND
    BIG CHITING FROD YAHOO LATTRY BORD. U.K ONLY CHITING FROD COMPANY
    I AM A YAHOO LATTRY BORD CHARMAN AND ALL MAMBER AND ISU DACKMUNTS KA KHLIPA CAMPLAN AND FROD WORK JANITH YACHIK AND CORT KASH KARUNGA. AJAY INDIA

Subject: Re:NO MY PAMANT ONLY CHITING NO ANSWER –
    ALL RADY PAD 124000 Rs.PAMANT
    YAHOO LATTRY BORD AND AIRWORLD COURIERXPRESS COMPANY.UK

1- Best Regards, Mr.Eizo Kobayishi
    (Job Processing Unit) Presedent and Payments Instructor,
    2- Mr. Richard Rogers White ( The transfer manger is)
    WOOLWICH BANK PLS TARNSFER BANK LONDON.

AJAY KUMAR GUPTA
    address- media house.dalla
    Dist- sonebharda u.p 231207 india
    e mail - [email protected]

lottery

We are pleased to inform you that you have won the amount of 485000.00 pounds sterling from YAHOO! GOOGLE...

domain forwarding

Dear Sir, I find myself in a kafkian situation: I had a contract with yahoo small business for the domain...

confirmation of yahoo.com accouts

Most people in Benin City, Nigeria received mail in February purported to be from Yahoo.com complaining of congestions by yahoo, and wanted all yahoo account users to confirm their account within two weeks to avoid their mail being delsited from the yanoo mail list.They ask for the usual name, birth date, ID, password.

I filled it and submitted as requested. The next day i could not access my mail box. The next thing was that they were using my mail account to write to all the mail list on my account demandong for N95, 000 to save my cousin that is purpotedly sick in a private hospital, and that i am attending a seminar in South Africa and that i will pay when i come back. And the doctor in the private hospital wouls send an account the person will remit the money.
I knew this when my daughter received a similar mail from the crooks the next day. I have not been able to open my mail box because they have changed the password.
But there is something of note. I first made a mistake in my password when i was filling the form, and my password was rejected. Does that mean that my password can be accessed at all by yahoo?. if so, then ther must be insider dealing in yahoo.

• Ac
    Ace5299 Mar 13, 2009

dude...you are an idiot! why would you ever give anyone that info? Dont you think if the guys at yahoo wanted that stuff they have it already? I would cal yahoo and tell them you are stupid and cancell that email account and start from scratch. Then call all your friends and family and tell them your brain stopped working and block all emails from your old email account. I hope to god you didnt send them money. if you did...i have some ocean front property in AZ USA I will sell you cheep!

• Sc
    scorpnplayer Sep 29, 2012

u have comprimised my personal access, and u will never have my being on this site. iam scorpnplayer, and have never addressed an issue for access to my ex account. i will inform my associates of ur tatics, and will never use ur services in this life tine. i have had this account since ur new magement take over, and let me regester my dispostion, simpley u suck. i will purse a negative responese towards ur being, and any family who might consider ur being.

• Sc
    scorpnplayer Sep 29, 2012

U made changes and u foregot to include the customer, ur requirements for access are insulting. Botttom line u have insulted my disposion while using ur site. It will never happen in this life time, ur rating is very poor. Believe me, i will pass this experince on to all family, and users.

can't open my yahoo mail

Hi,
I just need to complaint that someone else is also using my yahoo ID. I changed my password few times but it doesn't helped. Someone got access to my Yahoo ID and changed my all details in security section so that i can't open it... How it can be possible... i have too many important e-mails in my account but now i am totally helpless as someone changed all my details and i can' open my account... Please take necessary action ASAP as it is very important to me...

Thanks

• Co
    Complain to yahoo Apr 22, 2009

HI.,

This is hari from india. I could not able to open My yahoomail. Could you help me to open the yahoomail ID. I gave Correct mail ID and Correct Password only. Still I could not able to open my Yahoo Mail

• Bl
    blessi000 Jun 30, 2009

hai i am vijaya from india my yahoo id is not wrking from yesterday it is [email protected] so can any one help as i am using this id since 4 years i dont remember any details exept my last pass word so please help me
    Tks & Regards

dear winner

Hi,
my self mohammed imran khan I am getting fake e-mails

This is my first mail

Enclive. we congratulate you for being one of the five person selected. you
Are to contact the events manager for claims; these are your identification
Numbers:

Batch number: 24/00319/ipd ref:number:xyl /[protected]/05 do contact the
Claim officer with your refrence numbers and contact details in full.

(contact event manager)

Name: mr carpenter park

E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.co. uk

Once again congratulations...

(msn/yahoo lottery games/lottery)

This mail sent through http://webmail.zoom.co.uk

This is my second mail

Batch: 24/00319/ipd

Attn winner : mohammed imran khan

Congratulation from members and staff of msn yahoo lottery incorporation. we are in receipt of your mail, and you should count your self extremely lucky to have emerge as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstake, as you already know your email address was randomly selected along with others from over 200, 000 website on the internet, of which your email address was attached to a batch number 24/00319/ipd and your ref number :[protected]/05. it was selected along with other winners not that you played, it was played with your email. I have verified your winning and it’s exactly with our database record. you have therefore been approved to claim the total sum of £750, 000 (seven hundred and fifty thousand, great britain pounds sterling) credited to your winning number: ym/09788/60. your winning has been documented in our record and we believe that your winning will be put into good use.

On behalf of the screening committee of the msn/yahoo lottery incorporation, I wish to announce to you that you have successfully passed the email screening and verification matching test conducted for all online winners of your category held today at the headquarters of the msn/yahoo lottery incorporation. hence you are therefore cleared and can now claim your winnings. however your winnings have been forwarded to the payment department for disbursement. therefore you are to contact the payment office immediately from now with your complete details and also give them a call so that they will process your payment immediately.

Fill the form below and submit to the payment officer for the processing of your winning amount.

Payment office contact:

Email: [protected]@yahoo.co. uk

1) full name

2) country and state

3) home address

4) contact number / mobile number

5) occupation

5) any scan identity card).

Once again congratulations

Mr. carpenter park

Tel: +[protected]

Keep this private and confidential until you receive your prize money. note :that nobody or even the appointed payment officer has no right to touch, deduct/cut or get access to your prize money for any reason they have been warned strictly because your winning amount is secured and covered with insurance policy. be free to make an official report if your winning money is not complete when you recieved it — share your photos with windows live photos – free try it now!

This is my third mail

L70 1nl, united kingdom.=

Attn: winner: mohammed imran khan

Congratulations from members and staff of msn payment department. I am in receipt of your mail and I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our winners in this year lucky dip sweepstakes.

Your winning will be processed and dispatched to your country today if we can still find a flight for the delivery officer to arraive tomorrow morning, but if we can find any flight tonight we shall despatch your winning tomorrow afternoon. the delivery officer will contact you at his arrival in the international airport in your country. he will be assisting you in processing your winning amount so it can be deposited in your bank account, as the winner of the amount 750.000.00 pounds in your parcel, you will be paying the airport clearances fees, the sum of (25, 000, 00 inr) twenty five thousand rupees through the delivery officer to enable the officer get your parcel containing your winning cleared from the airport before he can deliver to you.

Your winning amount is secured and cannot be deducted from until it is handed over to you, this is for your good and the security of the parcel, the said amount for clearance will be paid by you. and if nothing is done to get it cleared it will be sent back to this office that means you have to come over to london for the claim.

Note:the payment has to be paid by you before your parcel can be released from the airport and delivered to you.

Do contact us when you have received your winning

Enclive. we congratulate you for being one of the five person selected. you
Are to contact the events manager for claims; these are your identification
Numbers:

Batch number: 24/00319/ipd ref:number:xyl /[protected]/05 do contact the
Claim officer with your refrence numbers and contact details in full.

(contact event manager)

Name: mr carpenter park

E-mail:[protected]@hotmail.co. uk

Once again congratulations...

(msn/yahoo lottery games/lottery) — this mail sent through http://webmail.zoom.co.uk

Iam getting the calls from those guys contact numbers+[protected]/+[protected]/+[protected]

• Go
    Gouri Sankar Mishra Jan 17, 2008

I GOT ONE MAIL THAT I HAVE OWNED 750000.00GBP PRIZE FRON YOUR YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY CORP.IN THAT MAIL THEY HAVE MENTIONED FOR CONTACTING INTAERNATIONAL CARGO COURIER COMPANY.I HAVE PAID RS.449 GBP TOWARDS COURIER CHARGES,BUT NOW I KNEW THAT THIS IS FAKE.SO PLEASE INTERFERE THIS ISSUE AND TRY TO REFUND SUCH AMOUNT.

• So
    Sonali Nov 19, 2008

I want to know that the information is true or false?

is there any lottery system?

Please confirm

sonali Hegale

anil yadav Jan 29, 2009

my self anil yadav

• Me
    megha.g Feb 08, 2009

sirI,
    this is megha govindaraju, even i have got first email from msn yahoo lottery of 2009 which was conducted on 26th january.they say that you have won certian amount of great britain sterling pounds, and my email is same as mohammad imran khan first email above, and the address is same. sir unknowingly i have given my address details. Is this msn yahoo lottery is really fake. i am confused. should i proceed with claiming amount.please reply

• Mu
    MUNIRAJU Jan 05, 2010

MY NAME IS MUNIRAJU 2009 YAHOO MSN SECOND WINNER WINNING NO. Y/M09788

• Bi
    Bimple Singh Naryal Feb 01, 2010

I GOT ONE MAIL THAT I HAVE OWNED 750000.00GBP PRIZE from The Msn/Yahoo Lottery Incorporation
    PO Box 1010, Liverpool
    L70 1NL, United Kingdom.
    is it True...?

Plz Rply Me

• Fa
    faheem ullah Mar 08, 2010

please sent me my wining amount

Joel Basa Aug 03, 2010

i don't know if this scam is real and true, but its better don't use God in this scam if it is not true. God's will online coordinator, but if this scam is true, I'm very thankful that i won. thank you for the lottery

• Il
    ilyas ahmed ... Jul 08, 2011

this is fake not real ok friend

• Il
    ilyas ahmed ... Jul 08, 2011

this fake only fake plz dont vest ur imp. time.

yahoo msn lottery board 2009

Yahoo/Msn Incorporation. AMOUNT WON: £500, 000.00 (Five Hundred Thousand Great Britain pound...

yahoo lottery winner

Please to confirm if this letter is true or scam because it appear to my email add.

From rolly soriano

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of five hundred thousand us dollars ($500, 000.00) for the year 2009 lottery promotion which is organized by yahoo lottery inc
For the introductionof the new yahoo beta mail which all yahoo users are required to switch onto.
yahoo! & microsoft windows, arranged and gathered all the e-mail addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to yahoo and hot mail, and others we only select five (5) candidates annually as our winners through electronic balloting system (ebs) without the candidate applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

Payment of prize and claim policy

Note: any information that is provided by winners must be correct as provision of wrong information by winners may lead to disqualification of a winner and you also have to keep your winning numbers/notification confidential, you don't have to tell any one about your winning until you have received your prize funds ($500, 000.00) as to avoid double claiming which can result to disqualification, be warned!

Batch number... ybm-ebs-390af
Ref number... ybm-ebs-110af
Winning number... ybm-ebs-798af

Please contact the claims agent below, via email for further instructions on what next to do to claim your winning funds.

Claims agent name: mr andrian raymond
Claims agent email: [protected]@rediff.com
You are therefore advised to send the following information to him to facilitate the processing of your prize funds.

Personal information

6. occupation...
7. age...
8. sex...

Yours in service,

We hope you're enjoying your yahoo! mail account.
Now take the next step and claim your money and say thanks to yahoo!.
You select how to transfer the prize money to you:
cheque delivery to your address
bank account transfer
diplomatic means

• Ju
    Just Another Poppy Jul 11, 2008

Appears I have also received this notice. But realized that it was a scam, that is a form of Identity Theft, That needs to be reported, to many people are receiving this. Remember where you enter sweepstakes or lottery's, Mostly If it sounds to good to be true probably is. Always investigate first. Be Aware

• Ra
    raman Jan 26, 2009

It's a scam, I got the same, rediff.com is some Indian site. Don't reply with your personal information.

• Re
    regina Mar 30, 2009

no this is a pure scam...they want your bank details and your money...even i recieved a letter like that...do you they have done 419 frauds

yahoo account hacked

My account has been hacked and its being used for requesting money assistance. I would like this account to...

one million great british pound winner

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Coporation,
United Kingdom, London.Swiw Orh, Wiw8bf.
38 Buckingham Palace Road London, Rfsbc-s1037.
Regional Office For Yahoo Lottery Claims,
Foreign Transfer Department.
Phone Number: +[protected]
Fax:+[protected].
Date 13-12-2008.

Dear Rohit Govindam,

Your urgent response has been acknowledged and understood; I hereby want to assure you that this fee (23, 000 rupees) is only required for all the formalities and the clearings of your fund since all the neccessary arrangement concerning your FUND TRANSFER has been done in advance.

So, due to how urgent it is to facilitate your fund transfer to your account in india, you are kindly instructed to make the required payment of (23, 000 rupees) to our Fiduciary's Account in India with this below information.

Account Name: Bharat Singh.
Account Number: [protected].
Bank Name: State Bank Of India.
Bank Branch: Gurgaon, India.
Pan Number: BVGPS7216A

You are also advised to send to us the scanned copy of the payment slip after the payment is made as to enable us attach it to your Fund Transfer Register (FTR). Make sure this payment is made first thing Monday morning as to enable us commence transferring your fund to your designated account in India without delay.

Dr. Goerge W. Adams

Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Coporation,
United Kingdom, London.Swiw Orh, Wiw8bf.
38 Buckingham Palace Road London, Rfsbc-s1037.
Regional Office For Yahoo Lottery Claims,
Foreign Transfer Department.
Phone Number: +[protected]
Fax:+[protected].
Date 13-12-2008.

Dear Rohit Govindam,

Hong Kong & Shanghai Banking Co-poration (HSBC) is in receipt of your beneficiary filled FORM, you are kindly advice to find the attached file and comply with the instruction given to you as to enable us commence the quick and immedate transfering of your fund to you into your account in INDIA without delay.

Thanks for your corporation and anticipation.

Reagrds,
Dr. George W. Adams.
HSBC Bank Fund Remittance/Transfer Manager.
+[protected].
Payment Number : (M30911).

Attention: Rohit Govindam,

The address attached to this mail is the contact of Hongkong & Shanghai Bank Corperation (HSBC) in United Kingdom (London). This means that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Department at the headquarters of the Yahoo International Lottery. The original copy of your winner certificate together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the Yahoo International Lottery Programmed Board stating that the money was obtained legally through their International Lotto will be sent to you as soon as you meet with the Bank requirments.

You can now begin the final step of the claims process which is the transferring of your cash prize to you into your nominated bank account. With regards to this, you are required to contact the HongKong & Shanghai Bank corperation (HSBC) with all your information including your complete banking details.

The said amount One Million Great British pounds (1.000, 000.00 pounds) will be wired/transferred to your nominated bank account in India. Note that your prize is protected by a hard-cover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the
money before it is remitted to you into your nominated bank account. Please respond to this mail alerting us that you have contacted the HongKong & Shanghai Bank corperation (HSBC) and keep us informed on events.

Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to HongKong & Shanghai Bank corperation (HSBC):

HongKong & Shanghai Bank corperation (HSBC).

Email: [protected]@yahoo.co.uk
[protected]@hsbc-bank.uk.tt
[protected]@hsbc-bank.uk.tt

Tel: +[protected].
Fax: +[protected].

Address: #38 Buckingham Palace Road London WIW8BF
Regional Head Office For Yahoo Lottery Claims.

Best regards,
Prof. Clifford Lewis.

Dear Lucky Winner,

Kindly download the attached file below herein for more information.

Yours sincerely
Dr. Martin Kevin.
LOTTO CO-ORDINATOR.
The Yahoo.com <http://yahoo.com/> staff
Yahoo.com http://www.yahoo.com

jazzy Feb 25, 2009

i'd just wan't to ask if it is really true that your company was affilated to this msn/yahoo lottery inc.? they give me the said contact person on your company...they said that i should contact Mr. Tom Stewart (Dipatched Officer) to give me some instuctions regarding to claim my winning cheque..

• Go
    gokul Jun 13, 2009

did he got the money or not

JASON GRANT FORCE Jan 16, 2010

Are say that there is no real lottory

• As
    astradamus Nov 09, 2012

i have received same letter and was wondering if you got the money or shall tell him do go and sit

yahoo lottery

Yahoo! Games <[protected]@yahoo.co.uk> You have won payout of £500, 000.00 Yahoo!...

deactivated by account - kept all my data

A few weeks ago, I got an email from Yahoo (which I used for hosting my business email, website, and blog). They told me I was violating their TOS (Terms of Service) but gave me no specifics whatsoever. After a bit of research, I found that my blog had been “hacked” by someone who inserted hundreds of links back to their “drug related” site among other things. Within 24 hours of receiving the email from Yahoo, I “cleaned up” the “hacked” blog – this took me about 3 hours of work to do. Then 24 hours later, without any warning, Yahoo DEACTIVATED my account. I lost all my business email, my website, my blog, my Yahoo groups that I was managing, etc. etc.

When I contacted Yahoo customer service, they said there was nothing they could do and that I would have to “email” the Yahoo Abuse team. (An interesting process, especially since they had just TERMINATED my EMAIL account!) Despite my efforts to contact Yahoo Corporate, Yahoo Abuse Department, etc. – I was NEVER able to reach ANYONE at Yahoo that was willing to even talk to me. All communication was via email.

The net result – Yahoo said they would not reactivate my account, and would not give me back any of my data files. They said I had violated their Terms of Service (TOS) and even though someone else “hacked” my blog, it was MY RESPONSIBILITY. And even though I immediately “cleaned” the hacked blog, they claimed there was still something wrong with the blog – but would not tell me ANY DETAILS as to specifically what was still wrong.

Also note that Yahoo provides its customers access to a version of WordPress for doing “blogs” – but the version they provide is very outdated, and the version they provide has significant security holes in it!!

If I had been hosting my other business website on Yahoo I would have immediately been “out of business” and it would have cost me literally tens of thousands of dollars.

From a legal perspective, I see a possible violation by Yahoo of the Federal Trade Commission Act prohibiting unfair acts in trade and commerce in that Section 15 [Termination] of the Terms of Use is unfair to impute that unexpected technical or security issues or problems that I did not cause is a “Cause” for termination. In addition, there may also be a violation of the Yahoo Privacy Policy under its section on Confidentiality and Security. There could even be a possibility of a Sarbanes Oxley securities issue.

My questions to Yahoo which still has never been answered:
1. How did I violate the TOS?
2. What section did I violate?

If Yahoo fails to return valuable data to me, then I believe I can find sufficient legal bases to convince Yahoo to release the data to me – but at what cost? I can’t really afford to go up against their big corporate legal team!

I hope someone (hopefully you?) can publish my story to at least warn other small business owners to NEVER use Yahoo hosting services for their business. The risk is way too high!

What appalls me the most is that I have been a loyal small business customer of Yahoo for over FIVE YEARS! And this is how they treat a “good customer”? Seems like they’ve chosen to punish their good customers for the acts of unscrupulous hackers!

Is this the way Jerry Yang (Yahoo co-founder) is choosing to treat his customers? Perhaps he has more problems than just what the AllThingsDigital blog posted a few days ago:
“There are very real questions about whether Yang has the right talent and temperament for the job at hand … After all, the stock is in the basement, after Yahoo (YHOO) lost a lucrative bird in the hand in the form of a $31 per share offer from Microsoft (MSFT). Next, a weak economic environment is forcing it to cut deeply into the muscle of its many businesses, with slashing out 20 percent or more of costs, a worrisome trend if Yahoo hopes to grow when we all eventually emerge from the downturn. And, of course, more key executive departures, weak employee morale and an overall inability to clearly articulate the changes Yang has been trying to make at the company, such as its laudable open platform efforts.”

Maybe we should add “atrocious customer service” to the list of Jerry’s problems/issues?

• Ji
    Jimmy Nov 23, 2008

This is wrong the exact thing is happening to me as off 11/22/08 three of my sites are down www.consumervscompany.com www.globaledgemarketing.com www.adultpornmansion.com
    I keep getting this auto response that says to review Yahoo! TOS but I can’t find where I have violated! This is B/S

Does anyone know how to start your own company like yahoo so that I can host my own sites?

• Ve
    veritas Dec 08, 2008

I wish to had my support to this poster. In my case Yahoo pulled the plug on my community web site without notice or warning. Now when I call customer service, they tell me that the 'Abuse Team" (extraodinarily well named) does not have to provide any reason. Contacting the abuse team is ineffective; all they do is cut and past the Terms of Service and send them back to you saying you violated them, but not saying how.

I can't get any access at all to my site, but one Yahoo customer service rep (who for the record sounded very frustrated in answering call on the actions of the 'Abuse Team") did "speculate" that it was because I had installed the WordPress BLOG (Provided by Yahoo using Yahoo's install script and as the poster points out it is several versions old) and it had been hacked by someone from the outside. So in essence Yahoo through faulty system management has created a Security Flaw in their system and is now engaging in a Knee Jerk reaction at the expese of their customers. The best part is that even though the use the fact that they provide BLOGS as a feature in their marketing, they are now saying that it is the CUSTOMERS fault for using the features that Yahoo provided.

I thank this poster for at least showing me that I am not the only one with this issue. I really do this that we should all contact the FCC and the Comsumer Protection agency on this issue as this is patently abuse on Yahoos part.

• Od
    oduenyi juliet Jun 01, 2011

i accessed my yahoomail last on the 27th of may 2011, but since 31st of may 2011 i have not been able to open or read my yahoomail. my yahoo address is [email protected]

emails of won prize of 500000$ us

Sir,
i am jatinder kumar from india and a student.
i don't know that was it right so send the money to first city monument bank, or not. But I have send more than 3000$ US to different given bank accounts. of which i have all the details.they send me some certificates like deposit amount and some other etc. now after taking this money they suggest me the whole money which i send them to trasfer the given amount of 500000 $ us through bank, then bank suggest me now to send 1855 $ more. which i was not able to send. So then they trasnfer this whole money to the bank named as world bank of africa
whose email address is ""[protected]@yahoo.com""
who also tell me to send the an amount of 1855$ to make the transfer.Now i have no money to send them. now they said that they will send whole money to charity if i don't send the money to them in this money to them.
if this is a fake then what i have to do?

please help me because the money that i have already send to then was borrowed amount.
so i have no way to something futhur more than waiting for help.
yours faithfull.
Jatinder Kumar

masha Aug 29, 2008

i got the following e-mail from the company named below. if anyone gets such an e-mail please be careful.

Yahoo Lottery
    In-corporation
    Baley House, Har Road
    Sutton, Greater London
    SM1 4te
    United Kingdom

Attention,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND
    POUNDS STERLINGS(£500, 000)and a Brand New BMW X5 JEEP on our yearly bonanza of
    August 29 2017 Lottery promotion which organize by YAHOO & HOTMAIL
    LOTTERY INC
    & WINDOWS LIVE.
    YAHOO & HOTMAIL MICROSOFT WINDOWS in conjunction, collects all the email
    addresses of the people that are active online, among the millions that
    subscribed to Yahoo we only select 15 people every Month as our winners
    through electronic balloting System without the winner applying, we
    congratulate
    you for being one of the people selected.
    PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
    You are to contact your Claims Agent on or before your date of Claim, Winners
    Shall be paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.Yahoo and Hotmail
    Lottery Prize must be claimed no later than 15 days from date of Draw
    Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won.Any prize not claimed
    within this period will be forfeited.
    Batch number...YHM09102XN
    Reff number...YHM35447XN
    Winning number...YHM09788
    ____________________________________________________________________
    You are therefore advised to send the following information to Fudiciary
    manager.

9. Nationality:_________________________________
    10.Sex:_________________________________________
    11.Next of Kin:_________________________________
    For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning informations
    confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you.

Congratulations!! once again.

Baley House, Har Road
    Sutton, Greater London
    SM1 4te
    United Kingdom

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of ONE MILLION POUNDS STERLINGS
    £1, 000, 000, 00)and a Brand New BMW X5 JEEP on our yearly bonanza of May 2017 Lottery
    promotion which organize by YAHOO & HOTMAIL LOTTERY INC & WINDOWS LIVE.collaboration
    with the federal ministry of petroleum and solidminerals.

YAHOO & HOTMAIL MICROSOFT WINDOWS in conjunction, collects all the email addresses
    of the people that are active online, among the millions that subscribed to Yahoo we
    only select 3 people every year as our winners through electronic balloting System
    without the winner applying, we congratulate you for being one of the people selected.

PAYMENT OF PRIZE AND CLAIM
    You are to contact your Claims Agent on or before your date of Claim, Winners Shall be
    paid in accordance with his/her Settlement Centre.Yahoo and Hotmail Lottery Prize must
    be claimed no later than 15 days from date of Draw
    Notification after the Draw date in which Prize has won.Any prize not claimed within
    this period will be forfeited.

Batch number...YHM09102XN
    Reff number...YHM35447XN
    Winning number...YHM09788
    _______________________________________________________________

_____
    You are therefore advised to send the following information to

Fudiciary

9. Nationality:_________________________________
    10.Sex:_________________________________________
    11.Next of Kin:_________________________________

For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning informations
    confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you.
    Congratulations!! once again.

Yours faithfully,
    Mrs.Sandra Humphrey.
    (Online Coordinator)

yahoomail lottery

If I understand your complaint correctly, you cannot receive certain mail on your Yahoo account. I have...

bad service

Yahoo Music Unlimited closed its doors effective September 30, 2008.

My credit card was charged for 1 more year of subscription on October 4, 2008.

Explain that. Further refund 'may' take up to 10 business days, if at all.

They fraudulently stole from my account knowing full well they would not be providing service. Previous notifications mentioned no action needed on the part of consumers to use membership until September 30, 2008.

• Valerie Oct 14, 2008

After dealing Originally with SBC Yahoo

to host my business website they offered a package deal with a shopping cart. When they were bought by ATT they changed the package and I have been trying to cancel the shopping cart ever since, more than a year. Att tells me that they will transfer me to the webhosting department which is really just Yahoo (I didn't know that!). Average wait time before I hang up is 45 minutes to an hour, longest 3 hours on hold before hanging up without ever talking to anyone!!! Att finally stayed on the line with me until they answered (after i cancelled with them) it took nearly an hour for someone to pick up from their direct line. Then they told me I should have called Yahoo. How would I have known that? I bought it through SBC/ATT, I pay ATT, i sould be able to cancel through them. The customer service rep Josh tells me he is aware of the 45+ minute wait time but that is average I told him they need to hire more reps or get better service he tells me I am abusive. I ask him for his supervisor because all I want to do is cancel and he is still talking he says it is a three to five day wait to get a call back from a supervisor!!! Get service!

I have also been overbilled by Att for the bundle package and have to call every month to have them fix it after being on hold again.

Please just get yourphone, web / web hosting and TV from someone else. It's has become to frustrating dealing with them. You get one good customer service rep for every ten you have to deal with! When you do get one they can only do so much. If I wasn't so angry I could probably be more articulate.

email won pounds sterlings 500, 000

Attn: Gan,

Congratulation once again on behalf of the yahoo/msn/microsoft/windows live lottery, We do believe that your winnings will be put into good use for community, educational and business development.
On Behalf of the Screening Committee of Yahoo/Msn/Microsoft/Windows Live Lottery, I wish to formally announce to you that you have successfully passed the Email Screening and Verification Form Matching Test conducted for all online winners in your Category. CONTACT AIR FREIGHT COURIER SERVICE
HEAD OFFICE :AIR FREIGHT COURIER SERVICE
BR30-36 NEW PORT, CARDIFF
BRCF24 ODE,
BRUNITED KINGDOM
AIR FREIGHT INTERNATIONAL COURIER SERVICE(c) (DESPATCH OFFICER) NAME: MARRY BUSH (MRS) : [protected]@live.com

A certificate of prize claims and some vital documents will be sent along side your winnings cheque.The documents to be sent are;
1.WINNING CERTIFICATE FROM YAHOO/MSN LOTTERY BOARD
2.WINNERS CHEQUE FOR THE VALUE OF £500, 000
3.CLEAR SOURCE OF FUNDS CERTIFICATES(C.S.F.C.);
4.CERTIFICATES OF ORIGIN OF FUNDS(C.O.F.).
You are adviced to send the courier company a mail to their email address for their courier cost.When contacting them, you are to include this order number as your subject.Please you are advised to write down the order number and save it.
ORDER NUMBER:657252
COUNTRY ______________________
INDICATE PREFERRED MODE OF PRIZE COLLECTION:
(A) CHEQUE
(B) DRAFT

(Details of the account where you want your funds
transferred):
I will require a concise update on proceedings with the firm as soon as you are in contact with them. If you need any assistance whatsoever, please do not hesitate to let me know. Best Regards,
Dr, Kelvin Walker
Tell: # +[protected]
Yahoo/Msn/Microsoft/Windows Live Lottery

###############################################
WELLCOME TO
AIR FREIGHT COURIER AGENT (REG NO: 194562)

REG ORDER NO:657252

ATTENTION:Gan
This is to inform you that you have been officially cleared for payment by the Verifications Dept. at the headquarters of the Yahoo Lottery International.The original copy of this certificate, together with a covering document (Money Laundering protection and Letter of Affidavit for Claims) from the British government stating that the money was obtained legally through their National Lotto will be sent to you and the bank as soon as you meet with any of the option selected and your winnings will be couriered or transferred to you immediately.You can now begin the final step of the claims process, which is the transferring of your cash prize to you. With regards to this, there are two options open to you, you are required to select the most convenient of the two.
The options, together with their associated conditions are presented below:
Option 1: COURIER DELIVERY (2working days)Mailing £275.00 00.00
(7working days) Mailing £278.00 00.00
Insurance £180.00 00.00
Vat (5%) £135.45 00.00
TOTAL £583.45 00.00

Forward the cost of mailing your draft with
any of the courier channel cost you choose above to us.

Option 2: BANK TRANSFER CHARGES The said amount claim £ 500, 000 pounds (FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND POUNDS STERLINGS) will be wired to your bank account via swift bank transfer.Condition: The cost of COT (commission of transfer) being charged by our transferring bank is(i.e £1, 500GBP) of the cash being transferred will be paid by you.Note: That your prize is protected by a hardcover insurance policy, which makes it impossible to deduct any amount from the money before it has been remitted to you. This means that the above charges cannot be deducted from the prize and hence must be provided by you first before your prize is transferred to you. Please respond to this email by making a selection from the two options above. Also attach a scanned copy of either your driver's licence, international passport (photo page) or any other legally identifying document.Also be reminded that the deadline for the claiming of winnings is exactly two weeks after the receipt of this email. After this period, your cash prize will be deemed to have been forfeited by you and will be used for next years draw. Good luck and Congratulations once again. Please send your response within the next 24hrs to this same email address.
BEST REGARDSMRS MARRY BUSH

won a prize money of 750, 000.00 (seven hundred and fifty

We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of the 5 winners selected for the Annual...

blocked yahoo account

my account [protected]@yahoo.com was blocked because i had recently changed my password n forgot it, therefore was automatically signing in by the checked box for remembering the password. I had accidentally unchecked the box therefore losing all information. I tried recovering/resetting it but since its locked i cant complete this procedure. the problem is it has been locked for mor than 48 hours .
How can i solve this since i am fully dependent on my email since it is my primary email and has all my contacts and saved school work docs in it? Can i recover my contacts and saved work? please advise very important

• Da
    Danky Doreen Nov 17, 2008

Since i work for an Internet Service Provider, a friend of mine came to me with a complaint about his yahoo account being blocked and he does not know why, yahoo is a global service so i failed to help, i have tried to read through questions and answers but i failed to see an answer that can help.

The questions are clear but the answers are not clear!!

Please tell us in outlinened answers what could be causing accounts to be blocked!!

Thanks and kind regards,

Danky.

yahoo/msm lottery

this is the message that i receive.

"Yahoo/Msn Lottery." <[protected]@ymsn.co.uk> wrote:

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to inform you that you have won a prize of £500, 000.00 (Five
Hundred thousand, Great Britain Pound Sterlings ) from the Lottery draw
promotion which was organized by YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS, Your
email address was selected among the lucky winner from the millions
email subscribers through electronic balloting System without the
winner applying. These are your identification numbers:

Batch Number...YM 09102XN
Reff Number...YM35447XN
Winning Number...YM09788

Do fill out this Claims Verification and Funds Release Form to the
Event Manager to file out your claims with below informations.

1. Full Name...

Contact Person: Mr. Bruce Moore
Telephone: +[protected]
E-mail: [protected]@live.com

Please Note do not mail back through the alert email contact Mr. Bruce
Moore via email: [protected]@live.com.

Sincerely,

subject Ref Number -- YM35447XN

Dear Winner,

This is to inform you that you have won a prize money of £500, 000.00 (Five
    Hundred Thousand British Pound Sterling's ) from the Lottery draw
    promotion which was organized by YAHOO/MSN & MICROSOFT WINDOWS LOTTERY.

Batch Number...YM 09102XN
    Ref Number...YM35447XN
    Winning Number...YM09788

To file out your claims, you will have to fill and submit this below
    verification form to the events manager for claims.

1. Full Name:...
    2. Full Address:...
    3. Occupation:...
    4. Age/Sex:...
    5. Phone Number:...
    6. State:...
    7. Country:...
    Your Reference and Batch number at the top of this mail:

(CONTACT LOTTERY EVENT MANAGER)
    Contact Person: Mr. Alexander Hart
    E-mail: [email protected]

• Ah
    ahmad danish Mar 18, 2010

I got message on my mobile that i have won 1 million pound. To claim dr. Alex wayne see [email protected] please tell me what is it. I f i hav won then please contact [email protected]

• Th
    Thena Mar 24, 2010

I have received this message today.

Re: Ref Number 3XTA932CL9
    Wed, 24 March, 2017 9:58:04
    From:
    Yahoo/Msn UNIT <[email protected]>
    Add to Contacts
    To: [email protected]
    £1, 000, 000.00 has been award to you in the Yahoo/Msn Grant Award, send us your
    Names:...
    Country:...
    Occupation:...
    Tel...

stole my addressees from address book

My email was hacked into and all the addresses in my address book were stolen and this message was sent to...