XoomUnreliable

I was accustomed to sending money to my wife in the Dominica Republic using Servicash. It seems they are no longer in business. I sent $250 to be deposited in my wife's Banco Popular account. The website stated ir was "fast and easy" Five days later the transaction was cancelled because she did not have a "dollar" account, but a "pesos" account. I called and was told the $250 would be credited to my account. That was September 5th. 10 days later I still have no credit. I initiate another transaction because it was extremely necessry my wife receive the money. They deducted the money from my account on September 8th and she received it today the 15th. Not fast, not easy and I am back to a more expensive but much more reliable Western Union for future transfers.