XoomRefused to admit their mistake

A Xoom customer access my Xoom account information and took $500.00 without my consent from my Bank of america account. Xoom said it was my fault. I complained to Bank of America, who dropped Xoom immediately. They will not deal with Xoom anymore. Xoom was reported to the Better Business Bureau and the FBI and other agencies, We are awaiting for their decision.

• Ve
    Venzander Mar 26, 2011

to top it all, their verification staffs are very UNPROFESSIONAL specifically the rude lady named "JUDITH"!!! I sent money to the Philippines and to no valid reason at all they cancelled my transaction... this is totally a scam! charging my bank and putting my money on hold is totally a SCAM!!!