Xoom Money Transfer Services — cancelled transactions
i've used xoom.com in the pass wiring money to my husband in another country being they were cheaper than western union and moneygram, i never had a problem recently i took a trip to that same country but my bank gave me a $500 withdrawal limit on my card per day and it was too expensive to use an ATM machine so i logged into my account and send my husband $700 using the same debit card i always use to the same country, they gave me $2999.99 limit all i'm sending is $700 so they cancelled my transaction it took 3 days to get my money back and i was stuck without food and money to spend in another country, i explained to them to fax over a merchant letter to my bank which they took forever to do, my bank to awhile to put the money back in my account, they day i'm suppose to leave that country was the day i had access to my money.They even blamed my bank saying my card was blocked, i called my bank they said not true, the day of my departure i used my card at the atm to get cash it worked just fine.august 2011 it happened not september they did the same thing with no proper explanation or valid reason, there was no fraud detected cause it's the same card and same person i've been sending to.there service is useless.
More Xoom Money Transfer Services Complaints & Reviews
- Xoom.com - I should've used Western Union
- Xoom.com - Xoom is not safe. Dont ever put your bank account info
- Xoom.com - they ask for documents with REAL NO
- Xoom Is Not Secure - My bank account info got hacked
- Xoom.com - Fraud
- Xoom Money Transfer - Very bad customer service
- Xoom - failed to meet commitments and extremely poor customer service
- Xoom Money Transfer - False Promising and False Claims
- Xoom - Xoom suck!
- Xoom - Refused to admit their mistake