Xoom CorporationCustomer Service

I complained about the repetitive confirmation of account for sending money and how they are supposed to make the money available in minutes, but due to the constant verification procedure the money never arrives in minutes, if lucky hours. So after complaining and letting them know that I would write to management regarding the issues, they canceled my account. After trying a number of times requesting a supervisor and all kinds of excuses not to put one on or placing you in hold for limitless time, I finally spoke with a Teresa and basically she told me that it was part of the agreement and to bad, she finally released the money after I supplied a number of documents (had it been a person with no access to the internet, a scanner, email and time, it would have taken days to get the money released) . Then I try to log-in and find that a Ray Almanza had canceled my account.
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, ALL THEY ARE DOING IS HOLDING YOUR MONEY AS LONG AS POSSIBLE TO MAKE MORE MONEY

• Xo
    Xoom Customer Service Oct 31, 2011

Hello Mr. de Quesada,

Thank you for your comments and feedback. For the sake of your privacy we cannot discuss the full details of your account in this public forum. Unfortunately, there were some issues relating to our User Agreement that caused us to take certain actions.

Matthew N