Menu

T
Author of the complaint
1:47 pm EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I recently called into the Xcel property management team number and spoke with Elizabeth, agent ID 238458, and a representative from our office had incorrectly submitted a start service form for a new resident that moved in August 14th and had accidentally put the address of 4330 9th ave circle s instead of 4430 9th ave circle s. During the conversation I inquired to find out if there was anything we could do, as the resident that had lived in the unit prior had been billed since August, even though he moved to another unit in the building. I mentioned that I felt bad because there was a language barrier, Abwoor who previously lived at 4430 9th Ave Cir S #209 is new american and may not have understood he needed to disconnect it. She immediately said to not blow smoke up her butt that he had been a customer for a long time and he knows how it works. The insensitivity and unprofessional attitude she expressed to me at that moment was completely uncalled for, I understand if there is nothing that she could do, but she didn't need to use that language and it seemed as if she was irritated and prejudiced and not understanding of the situation with how she acted.

More Xcel Energy complaints & reviews

Xcel Energy - billing rip off!
Xcel Energy - &cold weather rule&
Xcel Energy - overcharging
Xcel Energy - unauthorized billing
Xcel Energy - double billing
Xcel Energy - noisy transformer pad mount
1 comments
R
Apr 27, 2022 5:10 pm EDT

We were talked to by Jon Plett about trees being trimed back by there company about five feetfor Excel. On 04/27/2022 three men showed up and started to cut before noon on our property. We live @ 2731 E Deblene Ln in Eau Claire, Wi. We asked them why they were cutting so much and told Jon we needed him to come & look at the tree. So, at 3:30 pm of same day this Nick Risler shows up. He displays NO tact,intellegence or wherever knowledge of how to deel with people. Proceeds to TELL me that this is the way it is and I have no imput. I told him to just remove the tree and I'm fine. No, that's the homeowners responsibility, me of course standing right there. He needed his [censored] kicked down the street a few times I told him & had no idea on how to talk with people. I'm broiling right now and at 76 don't really need that. I'm hell bent that your tree service should remove that tree and take responibilty for the total costs. I will get justice in the courts if I don't get satisfaction. Thank You, I'm at [protected] if needed to converse with, if you were smart I'd fire this Nick charater!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

103 complaints