Wyndham Vacation Ownership — wyndham timeshare ownership
We called to complain to Wyndham and spoke to Ruben Back in May. We were upset because we were told by Devin Streeter, we could go to Disney for a whole week every year. When we tried to book this, We found out we did not have enough points. Ruben told us to send him an email with the info we talked about so we did and we had a new issue! A hit on our credit for something we never receIved a bill for. A 30 point hit. It turned out to be the credit card. We had asked confirmed with Devin our final numbers twice and this cc amount was left out of our financial
responsibIlity at the signing. I specifically asked if there would be any other charges and Devin said no. We have tried to reach Devin and he refuses to call us back.
So we added this to the email and WYNDHAM HAS REFUSED TO RESPOND TO BOTH PROBLEMS.
The customer service is horrendous on top of this. We want this problem fixed now. We do not deserve to be ignored.
More Wyndham Vacation Ownership Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts / Timeshares - scam promise! 
- Wyndham Vacation Resorts - getaway scam 
- Wyndham Discovery Vacations - overbooking of resort 
- Wyndham Professionals - student loan repayment 
- Wyndham Worldwide - misrepresentation and employee abuse 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - rotten apple
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - timeshare scams
- Club Wyndham - worst customer service ever... money wasted! 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - days inn new stanton pa 
- Wyndham Vacation Ownership - due diligence was a hindsight miss.