Baymont by Wyndhammanager nirmal bath

L Nov 17, 2019

This morning we discovered blood on the back of one of the pillows which prompted my husband and I to pull back the covers that were tucked and there was blood at the bottom of comforter. I spoke with manager Nirmal Bath and he was extremely rude. He stated he gets people like us every month trying to get a free room. He wouldn't take accountability for his housekeepers not thoroughly cleaning the bed he just continued to state that I'm not getting a refund and cutting me off when I tried to talk. At that point my husband came down and for the first 5 minutes he wouldn't even talk to us and ignored my husband's questions. I asked him for corporate's number and he gave me the phone number to Verizon wireless. He also would not give me his name. The head housekeeper Lynn then came down and verified that she does believe that one of the housekeepers did not thoroughly do their job and that the blood was not from us. He then began to yell at her and stated that she should be checking every room after each housekeeper and if not she will be fired. At this point, it's not about the refund, he was very rude to us and stated that we don't need to stay there anymore and we should've checked the room first. We advised him that the room presented clean when we checked in and we were tired last night and did not do a thorough check. My husband advised him that it's not about the money it's the way he handled the situation and he's very rude. He told us to stay at Microtel next time. He is very rude, unprofessional, and does not have the proper customer service skills to deal with people. I would really like to hear back from someone about this matter. My name is Latoya, phone number is [protected], email is [protected]@gmail.com. Thank you.