The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Wyndham Rewards — scam
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I stayed one night at this substandard Super 8 motel on Sept 15, 1909. I just saw it and checked in. I gave them my Wyndham Rewards number and the clerk said nothing about any special rate or non qualifying rate and that the stay would be honored. There was a charge of $71.27 on my Amex card which is more than it was worth.
When I inquired at customer service for Wyndham Rewards about no points they said it was a low non qualifying rate and not eligible for reward points. They supposedly checked with the motel and said I could call the manager there, etc. I said if I have to put up with this crap, why don't you just cancel my account. Without hesitation they complied. I can only assume that they don't need members and am personally happy that I won't have to spend any more nights in substandard Days Inns, Super 8ts, or Ramada Inns.
More Wyndham Rewards Complaints & Reviews
- Wyndham Rewards - horrible customer service
- Wyndham Rewards Visa Credit Card - low credit line
- Wyndham Rewards - useless points
- Wyndham Rewards - worst company ever
- Wyndham Rewards - bait and switch... so obviously intentional
- Wyndham Rewards - account
- Wyndham Rewards - reward points
- Wyndham Rewards - your reward are ripping people off why?
- Wyndham Rewards - baymont inn & suites, 2 lee blvd., savannah ga 31405
- Wyndam Rewards - Service not requested