www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/50$50 Gift Card

T Review updated:

I was promised a 50 gift card from Wal Marts to checkout the services . I called the valueplusonline they said I would receive a form in the mail, when I received the form, I filled it out and sent it back. This happened in December, so I called them back after a couple months I called them back asking about my gift card ! They told me they hadn't received a selecti0n form back, I informed them I sent back the form they sent me, I was informed they had sent a selection form out on Dec. 31, 2009. I proceeded to tell them I had never received such a form, and could they please send me another one, they refused stating they're system wouldn't let them issue another . I was told to go to my library and go to their site and print a selection form . That would be fine, except there is no such site to get the forms . In my opinion Value Plus Online is a scam, people should be warned this site is a ripoff!!!

• Fr
    Free Gifts Oct 30, 2018

please send me the rewards promised when I agreed to try your product.

• Fr
    Free Gifts Oct 30, 2018

PLEASE SEND THE REWARDS PROMISED WHEN I ACCEPTED YOUR OFFER TO TRY YOUR PRODUCT.

• Mi
    Mike Vann Jan 22, 2019

Don’t believe them when they say they will give you a free gift card. They don’t. Called them up and gave me the run around, their product must really suck to have this bad of customer service and will tell anyone and everyone about how bad it is.