Complaints & Reviews

Questionable monthly charges

I am being charged $1.95 / month by this company and another $1.95 by Pro FunSource Monthly for services I have no idea about. I suspect it's related to a "free" subscription for Hydrolyze cream. While ordering the free trial for this under-eye cream the recorded message bombarded me with offers for about six other products I had no interest in and one that came with a "free" $80 gift card for either Targets or Walgreens. I believe I said yes to that offer but it had nothing to do with the products offered by these companies - bicycle lights, is just one example I can remember from their website. THIS IS A SCAM to separate us from our money a little at time like my two $1.95 charges that they probably hoped would go unnoticed for many more months - or $19.95 a month like I see on some other complaints. The company should be put out of business asap because their only "service" is to make people cynical about ordering products over the phone. I might have considered keeping the Hydrolize subscription if it did, indeed, work to remove the bags under my eyes, but now I consider them part and parcel of one big scam and I am cancelling that order today. STAY AWAY FROM PRO VALUE, PRO FUN, AND HYDROLIZE - IT'S NOTHING BUT A SCAM!

Unathorized chard on Chase credit card

tHERE WAS ANUNAUTHORIZED &24.95 CHARGE ON mY cHASE CREDIT CARD. Ref No. 75309560331428338151687.
information unavailable.
Phone: [protected], mn [protected] us
Post date 11/29/2010.
Can send bank page if so desired

• Je
    jesica99 Jan 04, 2011

This company is a scam. It has been taking 24.95 from my account every month and I did not realize it until recently. They seem to be unauthorized and i would recommend talking to either their manager or your bank as I am about to do.

• Je
    jesica99 Jan 04, 2011

18004751942. CHECK YOUR ACCOUNT AND IF YOU SEE THIS COMPANY TALK TO SOMEONE WITH AUTHORITY BECAUSE THE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS COMPANY ARE RUDE OVER THE PHONE AND REFUSE TO GIVE YOU YOUR MONEY BACK. I'M NOT SURE HOW THEY HACKED ON TO MY ACCOUNT BUT THEY HAVE BEEN TAKING 24.95 FROM MY ACCOUNT ON A MONTHLY BASIS AND I JUST REALIZED IT.

• Sm
    SMC 23 Mar 16, 2011

I just found the same thing but rather than nickle and dime us, they hit us with a whopping 149.99 charge in December 2010 on a card that was not activated until February 2011. These folks are SHADY!!! I called Chase they seem to have handled it. They are removing it from the account, closing the account and re-issuing a card. This account is my parents credit card. They are elderly, in fact my mother 84 just passed away last month. She would have definitely paid the amount. EVIL just nasty what people are doing.

Unauthorized billing

A charge by this person or organization (which I have never heard of or seen) was made to my Master Card twice this month without my knowledge. I cannot find any information on what this company is or what I owe them for and would appreciate having my name and e-mail, etc. removed from their records immediately.
I do not purchase from unknown companies on line!

Please inform me who this or what this is and how I can remove my name and e-mail from their records.

• Mi
    miyachan Nov 29, 2010

It must be the flaud. I have been charged for 9 months. Please take a look at otehr complaints: http://complaintwire.org/Complaint.aspx/BBt3UqoD3wB5wAjNS2CJFw

• Nj
    njpair Jan 19, 2011

Since Dec. 2010 this company has been charging my credit card $24.95 each month. I called and asked them to stop and refund $199.60. They said they would stop my "membership" but would not refund my $199.60. I ("or an authorized user of the card") DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS MEMBERSHIP.

• Ev
    EVA Dioquino May 31, 2011

MY BANK WAS CHARGED FOR 24.95 WITHOUT MY
    AUTHORIZATION. I DID NOT EVEN KNOW WHAT IS
    THIS CHARGE. PLEASE REVERSE YOUR CHARGE.
    THIS CAUSED TO HAVE MY ACCOUNT OVERDRAWN.
    I DO NOT HAVE MONEY TO SPARE TO ANYONE. MY MONEY IS NOT EVEN ENOUGH TO BUY MY RX.
    PLEASE EXPEDITE.

• Re
    Reviewer30957 Dec 29, 2015

I show on my credit card that I was charged for services/products that were not ordered by me. The charge appears on my credit card on Christmas day. No one has been authorized to have this company charge my credit card. Please remove this charge from my credit card by either reversing this charge or refunding the amount charged on this card

Illegal charges

Bought & downloaded some software for my Zune o 7/25/2010.On 7/26/2010 there was a $1.95 charge that escaped my notice.I have been billed twice by these ### $24.95 in Aug. & Sept.I have notified my CC company to dispute the charges.I also went to ES value Plus Monthly to cancel my membership that I never authorized.The name of the company I downloaded from was DRI cucusoft iphone cardquery.com.Both companies are from minnesota.Coincidence.I doubt it.I'll call them monday morning and see if I can get myh money back.

• mustsoftware Feb 27, 2011

Enjoy 20% discount to buy cucusoft product Cucusoft iPhone Tool Kits: http://www.mustsoftware.com/Cucusoft-iPhone-Tool-Kits-guide.html

Cucusoft iPhone Contacts + SMS Backup : http://www.mustsoftware.com/Cucusoft-iPhone-Contacts-+-SMS-Backup--guide.html

Cucusoft iPad/iPhone/iPod to Computer Transfer, free to use in: http://hotdownloads.com/trialware/download/Download_iPodToComputer_reg.exe?item=18286-1&affiliate=406676

Comments

• Cp
    Cpl Miller May 06, 2011

Contact me at: [email protected]
    I'm on-line with my bank as I type this. This company has hit my bank for Jan, Feb, March, and April 2011. Not sure how
    I missed this. I'm calling the FBI to see what they can do...

Gary Miller
    Sacramento, Ca

Charges I did not authorize against my credit card

In July I thought the charge was something my husband did and wanted to pay my credit card before any late fees or penalties. In August I had an identical charge and my husband had no idea what the charge is for either. When I Goggled I it found others had reported as a scam and it lead me to your link.
When I called the phone number on my credit card bill [protected]) the message was "Membership Service". I cannot make lengthily phone calls from work, so tried to call on a weekend. Hours are weekdays and they gave me a website www.programstop.com, which did not work. I finally reached them by phone and told them to cancel and issue a total refund. Katy was vague about what the charge was for and said paperwork would be mailed in a plain envelope from Minnesota to request a refund. I also has to ask her for a confirmation number ([protected]).
Unfortunately before I could reach them another charge was issued against my credit card. I have disputed the 3rd charge and will contact my credit card company about the 2nd and not accepting father charges. Hopefully I will not be out of pocket more than the 1st charge.
Thank you for your assistance in stopping these scams. Jodie Ball 9/13/10

• Wi
    Will Derrick Jan 28, 2011

I definitely agree with you Jodie, these guys charged my card 24.95 which i did'nt authorize. I call them for a refund and they refunded my money. It is a complete scam.

unauthorized charges to debit

Charged 24.95 twice this month and 1.95. I don't know who these companies are or what they do. I just do...

50$ gift card scam

There is no website as indicated on my trial membership letter. The specfic website given: www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/50 does not exsist. I was suppose to recieve my 50$ gift card to walmart from their. This is the only reason I took the trial offer. My trial period is over in 16 days on 8/18/210. So I will cancel my membership as of right now. Hopefully they do not "accidently look over my cancelation" and illegally charge me for this "coupon" service. I should've just said no when i was ordering over the phone. It should be illegal to bribe people with false claims.

Unable to get gift cards as promised

This all started with Kevin Trudeau's book. They sign you up for all of this free stuff and promise you savings and all you get are solicitation calls. His method is not saving you money or getting you out of debt...it is simply a scam to get you into debt. I cannot seem to get any of the "gifts" that were promised. A lot of running around. I will chalk it up as a loss and never fall for these tactics again. There seems to be no legit value plus web site and there is no way to contact elizabeth collins. a lesson needs to be learned here and we can start by not partaking in anything these two people are involved in.

• Yv
    Yvonda williams-Guillory Apr 21, 2008

No such site exists! What's up with that! These people need to be exposed. Other reputable companies should not be dealing with them.

• Ru
    Ruthel Greene Aug 23, 2008

no such website exists to claim the supposed $25.00 free gift card; also, my bank account has been debited for a monthly fee of $19.95 inspite of attempts to cancel automatic billing to my credit card.

• Ro
    Rosemary Briggs Sep 14, 2008

How do I make sure they don't charge my account for this? Also how do I cancell this so the chare isn't attempted?!!!

• De
    Debra Jones Oct 18, 2008

The web site listed in the welcome information to claim the $50.oo worth of gift cards does not exist.

I wonder if this company is just a scam? The number of complaints listed here is amazing.

• Ap
    aprilthirtythree Sep 17, 2010

Seriously. Why would you want to screw people over in an economy that's already struggling? The websites don't work. The gift cards don't work. I called to cancel my subscription FOUR TIMES and they still keep charging my bank account. Elizabeth Collins-Director of Marketing- you're disgusting.

• Pa
    Pamela Ray May 03, 2013

I donot have a complaint. I just want to know how to claim my free gift.

saverio Jan 11, 2014

I tried to download for my 50.00 gift card and I could not but I could not I think they are a rip off

• Be
    Beware the Wolf Aug 16, 2018

As were the prior complaints I too found no web site to get me $50 gift card and I called to cancel. We'll see if they do. If I'm charged I will call the some government agency, not that they are ever any help!

• Ef
    Effies Nov 16, 2018

they are SCAMMERS they take your money and they tell you that they'll send you a gift card and they never do! When I emailed them they said that it's my problem, not theirs!!!

Unauthorized charges

I did not authorize charges to WC Value Plus in the amount of $16.95 per month for the past 6 months. Refund demand.

did not recieve 25$gift card & my c.c.was chared twice there is no such website

i ordereda"free trial"hydrodrem eye cream iwas contacted by another co. valuplus on the phone. i said i did not want there services, they had already charged my credit card, twice which i did not give them or authorize them to charge my c.c. i was promised a 25$ gift card to wallmart&25$gas card. there is no such website &all i have recieved is overdraft chgs.

• Pi
    Pist Sharon Aug 15, 2009

I signed up and was promised a $25 gift card and i find out now that it was a scam.

TRIED TO CANCEL THIS BUT CAN'T

I WANT CANCEL ANY WITHDRAWELS FROM MY CHECKING ACCOUNT BUT CAN'T. I AM ONLY ON SSI AN CAN'T AFFORD THIS! DEBORAH T BUHLER

• Sc
    scammed1223 Apr 14, 2010

You have to cancel or close your checking account to stop the debit. They will nail you for $200.
    White Teeth is a complete SCAM.

UNAUTHORIZED withdrawal from my bank account

wc value plus made a unauthorized charge from my bank account.I called the telephone no.that was on my bank...

unauthorized credit card charges

Unauthorized charges to my credit card for coupons/discount service that I never joined nor did I ever received any discount information via mail or email. They have been charging my card $19.95 for at least 10 months. (I know..should have looked but my husband was paying the bills and assumed I signed up for something with and automatic charge.) I called and asked who WC Value Plus was and what product they sold. They stated it was a service that provided me with discounts on various items and services. I told them I did not authorize such a membership or charge and to cancel. I also asked for my money back. They said a form would be mailed in 7 to 10 days. He also gave me a confirmation number. We'll see.

Unauthorized Charge

I got one on my Discover Card. Phone number listed was [protected] (MN). I have not yet called at thi...

Free Walmart 50.00 gift card

I received a letter from Elizabeth Collins, Director of Marketing that
stated to go on website www.valueplusonline.com/open/form/50 to
receive my FREE $50.00 Walmart gift card for signing up to try
VALUE PLUS. I also was not able to get anywhere to request my
gift card and no website comes up for your info. or where it asks you
to enter your subscriber number that was on the letter.

Is this a scam? It's false advertisement to get people to sign up and
convience people to sign up and you will receive a $50.oo free
gift card from Walmart.

Where do we go from here, please advise this is not right.

• Kw
    kWysner Jun 29, 2010

People, Get real!! Nothing in this world is FREE. This is a very shady business that some companies do. They get you to sign up for a program that promisses a $XX.XX giftcard so they can have access to your credi/debit card account. Once you give out this information to them, THEY GOT YOU!!!

I hate to say this, Yes, you were scamed. Usually with these programs they send out so called vouchers. These vouchers contain paperwork that you need to fill out and return. Sounds simple doesn't it ?? Ofcourse it does. Here's where the problem is, the voucher in most cases wont arrive untill 2-3 weeks from the date you sign up. Thats 2-3 weeks of waiting time. and when you do receive it, returning the paper work to get the claim from will take another 1-2 weeks. Thats 5 weeks or over a month of waiting time.

By this time, your 30day trial is up and you get hit with whatever the monthly charge is for this program. So, if you are thinking, "I can just cancel my subscription and still receive that gift card" Not a chance. These are very very cleaverly designed deceptive yet legal programs designed to access you bank or credit accounts.

Hope this helps

charlotte hubbard Sep 21, 2010

I WAS PROMISE A 50DOLLOR GIFT CARD FOR WALMART AND I BEEN TRYING TO APPLY ONLINE AND CANT RECEIVE IT

• Le
    levameli77 Jan 09, 2016

after u get the value plus stuff in the trial period..the walmart gift card info is in there..then you call and get the walmart gift card obviously giving you 3 free magazines of your choice...and then are asked to pay a fee after a trial period with the magazines... sooo if your smart ..you cancel valueplus as soon as u get the papers in the mail with the number for the walmart gift card, and call for it... then after you get the walmart card in the mail with the magazines you cancel the magazine trial... sooo u get a free walmart gift card and 3 free magazines.. and even tho it seems like a hastle.. u could use the trial membership with saversplus..coz the savings are pretty cool...but just ALWAYS CANCEL BEFORE THE FREE TRIAL PERIOD IS DONE!!

$50 Gift Card

I was promised a 50 gift card from Wal Marts to checkout the services . I called the valueplusonline they...

Recurring Illegal Use of Debit Card

I made a purchase of a product on-line July, 2008 and Wc Value Plus/Wc Essentials aka MEMBERSHIP SERVICES...

no website to get $25 gift card

Like the others who have complained, I signed up for a 30-day-trial with a promised reward of a $25 gift...

no gift card like promised

I recieved a form in the mail a few monthes back saying this company was going to send me $50dlrs.in gift...

Repeatedly denied offer

I ordered the "Potty Patch" for my puppy online. As I was finishing up my order a window kept popping up offering me "free gas" & a "Wal-Mart" gift card. I denied this offer and tried to finish my order. This offer widow popped up at least 5-6 times and I kept refusing. Finally, I finished my order and the "offer" stopped popping up.
The following evening at around 8:30 pm someone called to verify my order for the "Potty Patch". I was not home and my husband took the call. They offered him an even better deal. You know how it goes, if you keep denying these offers they offer more to get you interested. my husband told them "no". Well, they went even further with the offer. They told him we would receive a $50.00 gas card in the mail along with a $50.00 Wal Mart gift card--no strings attatched. They said that we could use the cards and only after 14 days of receiving them we would be charged a small fee of $30.00 per month on MY debit card. They also told my husband that we could cancel the offer within the 14 day trial period. For one, no one, including my husband is allowed to authorize any purchases, etc... on my debit card. For two, I had told these people repeatedly that I did NOT want their offer. Who in their right mind would believe that you could receive something worth more than what they are supposedly going to charge you. Also, the Potty Patch cost me a little under $50.00, so why would they send me more than what I just paid out.
I received 2 different letters in the mail from ValuePlusOnline on Friday, Feruary 5, 2010 (mind you--not 2 gift cards as was told would receive). These letters stated that they had charged my debit card 2 $1.95 trial fees and that on [protected] thay will be charging me 2 more subscriber fees of $24.95 and every 30 days thereafter.
I am so sick of these scam artists taking advantage of people. My husband and I receive SSI (which barely covers our bills every month) and my debit card is for child support arrears for my daughter who is now 23. It took me over 15 years just to start receiving "anything" and the amount put on my debit card each month is less than $110.00 per month. This in no way covers what it costs to raise a child for 18 years.
I am so thankful to whoever started this website and will be sure to pass the information along to others. Hopefully this will help others who are in the same situation and cannot afford to be scammed.