www.pogogames.comcant play

K

I purchesed a subscription from an online web site to play games and i cant play the games everytime i go to the games i get kicked off the internet whats the deal ?

More www.pogogames.com Complaints & Reviews

• To
    tom farley Jun 15, 2007

Took 54.95 dollars from my account without authorization. Beware people!

Charmaine Hickerson Jun 18, 2007

On June 5th I have been charged $5.99, thats a one time payment for the month of june. Then another payment the effected my account on june 15th for 5.99, because these charges effect my credit pogo should not submit another payment until its due. Because it know how to get it money on time like clock work they need to be extra careful.

• Sh
    Shirley Barber Jun 22, 2007

My daughter in law bought me a year subscription to pogo games and they won't let me get onto them, keep saying my password is wrong I do know what it is and you have the wrong one so how do i fix it. I do not know her charge for me and than I can not get onto the games. So will the problem be fixed ?

Janice Karpinski Jun 25, 2007

I can not get the games to load I can get to the site and the screen comes up it loading and that it never comes up this has been going for several weeks, please help me thank you Janice Karpinski

• Ju
    June Stanley Jul 05, 2007

Trying to get polo games, all it gives us is several machine running in the same process caused an error.

Also, third request to cancel Plyrb325, to take the $5.99 a month as I pay by the year at $39.99 under name June Stanley. BJStanley & Plyrb325 is the same person. Please respond, Thanks.

jacquelinepavlick Jul 16, 2007

I am overwhelmed trying to contact a customer service rep @ Club Pogo. I am a member . I just moved from my former residence & signed up with another internet... I was with aol.com & when i contacted them today 7-16-07 i informed them i wanted to cancel the internet with them but keep the free email & inquired with them if i can still keep club pogo.. They informed me no problem.I would still have access to Pogo... Well all day i have been trying to contact someone from pogo because i cannot get into the games like i did before i changed over. I am requesting someone please contact me regarding this matter or if i do not hear from anyone i want to cancel my subscribtion with Pogo Games. My new internet provider is Cablevision. When I call them they try there best to assist me but ultimately tell me i have to contact Pogo directly... They give me Pogo Telephone #'s but every number they gave me today was the wrong number.

Jacqueline Pavlick

Saddle Brook, New Jersey 07663
    New Tel #: [protected]

• Ve
    VENITA JOHNSON Jul 21, 2007

I've been trying since wed to get in to badge albums so i can work on my badges all i get is script in black notning else i play pogo games every day i want to get my badges. Been a member for four over three years.

Marjory Leech Jul 22, 2007

People are complaining about your site taking money from their accounts to many times. I feel that you should set it up for people to pay by money order and not by credit or debit.

Jacquelyn Jones Jul 26, 2007

I have another problem with Pogo too. My computer recently crashed and I had to dump all my programs and reload. I had purchased "Great Escapes Solitaire" from Pogo and am trying to reach them to be able to reload this game that I already paid for. All I get is the run-around. It wants me to go to the questions
    they have listed but none deal with this issue. I have not had any problems with the other sites I've purchased products from. Can anyone help me please?

Marga de jong Aug 03, 2007

I am from the Netherlands and 3 years a member on pogo. I can go on the homeside but the games are not loading. Never had this problem before. It says everytime no connection with the internet. But i can surf all websites its only pogo that gives problems. Wanted to open the page help to send them an email but that wont open to :-(

JOYCECHAPUT Aug 05, 2007

I am not able to get onto pogo games. I am paid in advance, sooowhat's up??

• Jr
    J R parker Aug 12, 2007

When I sign on for the Pogo games, I get a message that someone with my name is already signed in!!! If this message appears in the center of the game I have to restart before the game will work, If the message appears outside the game box I can delete it and play the game. I have written e mails to Pogo four times over a year!! and never got a response... and I am still paying for this "service" hmmm???

Joyce Guthrie Aug 19, 2007

I was on aol and switched back after being on bell south.net my understanding is aol members play free? They are taking 5.99 a month out of my bank. I can't seem to get the right email address to cancel my pogo thru my jabguthrie @ bellsouth.net Please help me someone thanks so much.

• Te
    TEDDIE wATSON Aug 27, 2007

I have been playing certain pogo games and now I cannot play any. I receive a message that game images could not load. I've followed all the Java trouble shooting process and I still cannot play any games. It gets me to the game and loads then when I click play the message comes up. Someone please help.

Mae L. Konya Sep 27, 2007

I am also sick and tired of trying to cancel my Pogo subscription. It was very easy to sign up and let them know where to get payment. Which they have been taking out of my bank account faithfully every month. How the heck can I get out of this?....

• Va
    valerie armstrong Sep 30, 2007

I AGREE WITH EVERYONE ELSE, CLUB POGO HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY ACCOUNT WITH OUT MY AUTHORIZATION FROM ME, AND I HAVE BEEN CHARGE $5.99 EVERY MONTH . WHICH I HAD A ONE TIME PAYMENT AND CLUB POGO HAVE BEEN CHARGING THIS TO SOMEONE ELSE ACCOUNT, I PERFER YOU TO CONTACT ME IN ADVANCE SO I CAN DECIDE WHICH PAYMENT I WILL BE USING. IM VERY DISSAPPOINTED THAT THEY WOULD EVEN DO ANYTHING WITHOUT A CONSENT FORM. FROM A CLUB POGO MEMBER THATS VERY UPSET. [email protected]

• Ly
    lynn holmquist Oct 01, 2007

please only take out the 5.99 from my account no other payment or no other 5.99 the 5.99 every month is fine to stay in the club, but do not take anyother money out. thank you lynn holmquist or [email protected]

• Sy
    Sylvia S Creamer Oct 01, 2007

This is not a comment to any of your info here, but I couldn't find on the chat list how to report some abuse I was given this evening....I have the screen names of players who continually gave me harrassment, and even accused me of using an auto program..one commented that she turned me in for that while we were playing....I did not respond to any of their comments while this was happening, but did later...when I did that I saw that they all had left. Not only was I being accused of cheating, I was conitnually thrown hecking about not sharing. I was also referred to as part of the medusa gang, or that I was blond. I don't believe in the sharing thin. The names of those players are HalfNote6;Jan61_2006; Kayla12406; and Merlyn 352006. Please respond to my inquiry. 10/01/2007

• Li
    Linda True Oct 08, 2007

I was charged a $5.99 for a month of pogo games, I'm no longer able to play the games, and before I knew it, I was charged from my account another $5.99. I cancelled and now I had already been charged for the another month. What is going on?? They are pretty fast to deduct from my account.

• Je
    JERI FIFE Oct 10, 2007

I also was offered the $5.99 a month, but I opt to pay the$39.00 for the year. Now I can't play any games, It keeps coming up with different errors. I think I will get in touch with our local Get Gephart, On channel 2, see what happens, maybe I can get my money back.

• Do
    dora ann massey Oct 10, 2007

Cannot get any games on pogo.

Roger L Brooks Oct 11, 2007

How do I change my screen name, when I joined I wrote the wrong screen name, I put Buree45 instead of Burdee45 !

Roger L Brooks Oct 12, 2007

Can someone please tell me how to change my screen name?

Roger L Brooks Oct 12, 2007

The hell with it, I give up!

• Do
    Donna Slavich Oct 14, 2007

As to "how to stop payments" simply call the number on the back of your credit card and dispute the charge and refuse further charges. If you have gone through your bank, meet with them and fill out the paperwork to keep them from withdrawing money from your account.

• Th
    Thelma Palmer Oct 16, 2007

Please notify me before you take out another years subscription, because I wish to cancel it.

• Re
    Reta M Parillo Oct 18, 2007

Why when you enjoy the games I have M.S. and that is all I can do is play on the computer and Ipade for the games. Thank You!

• Gw
    Gwen Bornhoft Oct 23, 2007

I am really tired of Pogo, enjoyed it very much but after starting this 5.99 thing games do not work most of the time. I am giving it until the end of the month and then will get a hold of someone to cancel it is no longer worth is am paying more for nothing.

• Ju
    Judith Ann Russell Nov 04, 2007

I bought a new computer two weeks ago, and Pogo will not load for me. It says it is loading, but nothing happens. I paid $39.99 for the year, and can't even use it.

• Bo
    bob fabano Nov 06, 2007

Same problem as many of the other members are having I have been a paying member of Pogo for four years, up until the last Month I played all games without effort, now online games are asking screen name and password., then can not get on the games any how.

BF

• Ba
    Barb Corder Nov 12, 2007

Im being charged 5.99 2xs times per month. How do you get this to stop? Also, I don't see very many good games to play without paying more.

• Ar
    Arthur Mayhew Nov 14, 2007

I am simply trying to cancel my Club Pogo account but can't find a customer service phone number. Please help.

joseph ruggiero Nov 15, 2007

I switched from aol to Verizon an now they wont let me play!

andrea ramirez Nov 22, 2007

Hi Im a member and I would like to know how I can get a 14 day pass? Please tell me Ive looked everywhere on pogo. Thank you! Andrea Ramirez.

• Gl
    GLORIA CARPENTER Nov 23, 2007

I PUT MY SCREEN NAME AS GLORIA AND FORGOT MY PASSWORD, CANNOT GET THEM TO E-MAIL IT, KEEP SAYING I AM WRONG. WANT TO PAY MY FEE TO SUBSCRIBE, CAN YOU HELP ME?

• Sh
    SHARON WELLS Nov 24, 2007

Was buying merchandise at K-Mart and the check out girl had to do the codes off the boxes three times. I applied for a Sears card and then she had to do the codes off the boxes again, she said I would get a letter about my credit application. The sign by the Christmas decorations said to save 10% and I asked about that and was told it was only if you tried for a credit card. What a hassle!!

Marie Cammer Nov 26, 2007

I agree with the other complaints. If something is not done soon to correct this, I am writing my Senator & Representative, both State & National!!! It is ridiculous the way this company treats it's PAYING customers!! They should have an 800 number & knowledgeable people to answer simple questions when called. I have been trying for MONTHS to get in touch with them. Nopt EVEN an ADDRESS on their information anywhere!

margaret peterson Nov 28, 2007

I have ended my account with POGO but I am still being charged. I would like to have this account ended once and for all.

• Cl
    Claire E. Kolacz Nov 30, 2007

I am so disgusted. I cannot seem to get on the Pogo games without a hassle. Now when I go on I have hardly any tokens and I was close to 16,000,000. When I try to get on it keeps asking for my E-mail and then my password. I have clicked on the space where it says I can't remember it and they say they will get back to me. This has been going on for about 3 weeks and Pogo has not gotten back to me with my password. Also I just joined Pogo again for 39.99 and now I cannot get into the games. What on earth is going on...

joseph ruggiero Nov 30, 2007

why wont you let me in to play i am payed up.????????