Workout Anytimemembership cancellation

V Dec 01, 2019

I've requested to cancel my membership to the Durant Oklahoma location. I contacted this location to eliminate my membership but the Management refused to cancel the membership unless I come to the location to sign a form. I told them I've moved and I can not come there to sign the form so the insisted I provide proof that I moved before they cancel my membership. I dont agree with providing my current address which is personal and irrelevant to cancelling this membership. I was told that when I wanted to cancel my membership I just needed to let them know, I reminded them of this statement and requested they scan the printed form and email me the form and I'll sign it and return to them but they refuse to email me the form. I want this membership canceled and no further charges to my account. I've been a loyal member and paid all my due, this should be the way you treat your customers.

• Updated by Victor3rd · Dec 01, 2019