Woolworths — girls who work there behave as if they are doing you a favor
I went to Woolies Sandton on Saturday to exchange my purchase. I was with a friend and got to customer services and qued. Assistant T. Mamabolo didn't bother to tell me to come through I had to ask her, ok do you think a simple 'HOW CAN I HELP YOU' would come out of her mouth? No I started explaining because I realised madam fifi aint going to ask. She did the whole transaction without uttering a single word. Once done she turned around and started walking towards the side door, left me still standing there. My friend who I was with commented on the disgusting service we have just received, I was like no I'm used to this **** as I shop there almost every day.
This has become a normality with Woolies service, those girls who work there behave as if they are doing you a favour. The other day another one told me it's 17:50, so I need to get out of the store as they want to knock off. In the end I am going to stop shopping there completely.
More Woolworths Complaints & Reviews
- Woolworths - poor policy
- Woolworths - bad attitude
- Woolworths - poor quality of women's clothing and underwear
- Woolworths - customer service and pricing policy
- Woolworths Australia - ruffie rustic foods product copy of email sent to company
- Woolworths - racist behaviour of employee at checkout counter
- Woolworths Australia - customer service
- Woolworths - total waste of time and effort
- Woolworths Australia - home delivery service
- Woolworths - credit and handy cards declined