ADVERTISIMENT

Woolworthsgirls who work there behave as if they are doing you a favor

F

I went to Woolies Sandton on Saturday to exchange my purchase. I was with a friend and got to customer services and qued. Assistant T. Mamabolo didn't bother to tell me to come through I had to ask her, ok do you think a simple 'HOW CAN I HELP YOU' would come out of her mouth? No I started explaining because I realised madam fifi aint going to ask. She did the whole transaction without uttering a single word. Once done she turned around and started walking towards the side door, left me still standing there. My friend who I was with commented on the disgusting service we have just received, I was like no I'm used to this **** as I shop there almost every day.

This has become a normality with Woolies service, those girls who work there behave as if they are doing you a favour. The other day another one told me it's 17:50, so I need to get out of the store as they want to knock off. In the end I am going to stop shopping there completely.

• Updated by Kimarie · Dec 09, 2018

Im sure it would have been very tasty had the sauce satchel been added into the pot! The rice was quiet nice but hard to eat without the sauce that was missing

• Ta
    Tamara Cook Apr 26, 2020

I brought the packet on the 6/04/2020 from Woolworths Macksville NSW and it has weevils in it I have taken pictures for proof.. I am not happy at all its quite disgusting.

• Ki
    Kimarie Jan 22, 2019

Im sure it wouldd have been very tasty had the ssuce satchel been added into the pot! The rice was wuirt nice but hard to est without the ssuce that was missing

Jane Raciti Jan 22, 2019

I placed an order last night for delivery today.
    This morning I tried to amend the order.
    It didn't work.
    So without any notice my order was cancelled! NOT good enough!

• Tr
    Tracey Wessling Jan 06, 2019

I bought this cake for our dessert this afternoon. I cut a slice and I started eating the slice tonight and encountered some small crunchy bits that didn't seem right. I turned on the loungeroom light to inspect and found i had been munching on egg shells! Totally ruined my dessert experience! Very disappointing Woolworths Alexandra Hills!

• St
    Steven Summerell Jan 06, 2019

Not happy about your tinned fruit from overseas. If you are going to label it as Woolworths support Australian product

• Le
    Lexifers Jan 06, 2019

Gift cards not working Christmas Eve and two day's later still not working. Wonder how many people were relying on them and had their Christmas ruined.

• Wa
    Wazza Paul Dodd Jan 05, 2019

When i brought it the bread was actually stale now wby the hell do we pay $1:25 for it now instead of 85c is it made of gold well its stale all the time i will be going elsewhere and i got it from collie wa on thursday

• Ka
    Karen Elliott Dec 13, 2018

I don't want to complain about the product, just that it's been taken off the shelf and it's the best Pad Thai!!! The other Marion's Kitchen are also great and I have been buying them from you. I contacted Marion Grasby and her only advice was to contact Woolworths. Please bring it back to Woolies Yeppoon!!! Thank you.

Mart Twiggy Dec 13, 2018

Any reason why woolies brand mineral water went up 15cents last week? Soda water only went up by 10 cents for the recycling charge.

• Du
    Duncan Croft Dec 13, 2018

All this water is sitting outside the Woolworth's petrol station, baking in the hot afternoon sun when the label clearly says it should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight. I assume this is to prevent chemicals from leaking into the water. Perhaps a word the manager in the turramurra...

• Bi
    Biddens Dec 11, 2018

I purchased a Starter Pack 24/11/2018 and have been unable to make calls or receive any. I have tried activating the SIM but have not been successful to date (28/11/2018). The SIM is not recognised by another mobile so I assume that it is faulty?

• Ca
    Cal13 Dec 11, 2018

Is this a hoax or a real text message from Woolworths???
    Not opening link until I know if it's real or hoax!

• Do
    Donnacs Dec 09, 2018

Disgusting! Mince was full of grissle. Will not purchase again.

Anonymous161 Jul 31, 2015

I work at woolies, and some of the women I work with I cannot stand. You'll find that most stores will have that one cow that's like that to everyone, usually they've been in the job to long with no real life success or experience. However, you can't say that everyone that works there acts like 'they're doing you a favour'. There is so much wrong with that statement. If you have ever worked in retail you'd know how annoying it is when you're trying to close the store and you get people wanting to do an entire freaking shop. Whenever I am shopping anywhere and the staff member serving me isn't overly friendly, I generally assume they're having a bad day or going through something rough. I know I've had days where I tried to be as friendly as I could to customers without bursting into tears. You have to remember, we aren't robots programmed for your satisfaction, we are human beings too.

Comment Guidelines