Woodsprings Suites — customer service and care
to whom it may concern, My Name is Donald J. Reynolds I recently stayed in your Colorado springs location near the airport. During my stay I complained to the front desk about the A/C making a very loud noise causing myself and my wife not being able to sleep while the A/C was running. We could not run the A/C while in the room during one of the hottest temperatures for this area. I was told everyday that the A/C would be replaced while I was at work during the day and when I would get home from work no luck still a loud A/C. I am very disappointed in the service that I received, I paid a little over $500.00 to stay in your hotel from 11July thru 17 July 2019 The A/C was not fixed until the last night of my stay. I am a disabled veteran and very dissatisfied with the amount I paid and for services rendered. The manager refunded $20.00 which I received 14. I went by and ask the manager about it and she said nope that's all you get like it was a joke. I will never stay in any of your properties in the future and will inform Ft Carson of the services that you provide. I hope that we can get this resolved I feel that I should have received more of a refund do to the fact that that the service rendered was not adequate.
I can be reached at [protected].
PS. The desk clerks were not the problem it was the manager. I hope that in the future our veterans and service members will receive much better service at your properties.
Donald J. Reynolds
More Woodsprings Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Woodsprings Suites - no refund policy 
- Woodsprings Suites - incident of death
- Woodsprings Suites - employee/manager interaction with customers
- Woodsprings Suites - harassed with racism and told I wasn't liked 
- Woodsprings Suites - payments without authorization 
- [Resolved] Woodsprings Suites - woodsprings suites hotel
- Woodsprings Suites - telephone service
- Wood Springs Hotel - rude and racist receptionist and manager
- WoodSprings Suites, West Melbourne I-95 - in my room 210, I stepped on broken light bulb glass in bathroom
- Woodsprings Suites - room