Woodsprings Suitescustomer service and care

to whom it may concern, My Name is Donald J. Reynolds I recently stayed in your Colorado springs location near the airport. During my stay I complained to the front desk about the A/C making a very loud noise causing myself and my wife not being able to sleep while the A/C was running. We could not run the A/C while in the room during one of the hottest temperatures for this area. I was told everyday that the A/C would be replaced while I was at work during the day and when I would get home from work no luck still a loud A/C. I am very disappointed in the service that I received, I paid a little over $500.00 to stay in your hotel from 11July thru 17 July 2019 The A/C was not fixed until the last night of my stay. I am a disabled veteran and very dissatisfied with the amount I paid and for services rendered. The manager refunded $20.00 which I received 14. I went by and ask the manager about it and she said nope that's all you get like it was a joke. I will never stay in any of your properties in the future and will inform Ft Carson of the services that you provide. I hope that we can get this resolved I feel that I should have received more of a refund do to the fact that that the service rendered was not adequate.
I can be reached at [protected].

PS. The desk clerks were not the problem it was the manager. I hope that in the future our veterans and service members will receive much better service at your properties.

Sincerely,
Donald J. Reynolds

Do
Jul 24, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 24, 2019

Good lord.

Did you really just lean on the disabled veteran card? That is low, my man. I have friends and family that fit into that category that would never have the gaul to play that card on their worst day. A/C units aren't exactly just sitting around waiting for the next break down in an exceptionally hot climate. If you don't like the noise, turn it off. If you don't like the heat, turn it on. Not a complicated process.

Don't like those answers? Stay somewhere else. I am in awe that you would be that whiny after having the discipline and military training that basic ordinarily provides. How the hell did you manage to survive when the mean mean DI showed up and made you go on a roadmarch? Please do stay elsewhere since you are so fussy.

Hope that helps!