WoodSprings Suiteswoodsprings suites hotel

Hello, I am a current guess here at Woodsprings suites hotel in North Carolina, I recently booked a reservation online for my prior month to stay and was told I would have to pack up and leave for 24 hours in order to get another room, I did so with my children as complicated as it was. Before I left I spoke with the manager on the phone about pricing and how much I would be charged. I told her to cancel the reservation for a single bed because I wanted a double bed and I was willing to wait. Apparently she didn't do so and they charged me anyway for a single night stay and which I never stayed. I would like for them to replace.my money and put my funds back on to my card. As much money as I spend here monthly it's rediculious, their staff is rude and very disrespectful at times. I would much rather visit any other hotel because I don't feel comfortable here at all nor am I satisfied with their services.

RESOLVED

• WoodSprings Suites's response · Nov 22, 2017

Good morning, which location did you stay at in Fayetteville NC? I'd like to speak to you about your experience.

I can be reached at [email protected]