Woodsprings Suites — poor safety
9/26/19 while staying here for work for months there have been several chemical break ins and other incidents where police fire and rescue are called.
My vehicle was broken into just 40 feet from security cameras and when asked if the worked the manager said they didnt record. Because of a power surge . Others have asked the same question months ago and were told that the management wouldnt spend the money to fix the problem.
I am discussing this with my supervision today to request moving all of our people to another location that has the safety of their guest and property concerns taken seriously. I recommend others to do the same!
Updated by Poor safety · Sep 27, 2019
Not chemical break ins. It was vehicle break ins
More Woodsprings Suites Complaints & Reviews
- Woodsprings Suites - no refund policy 
- Woodsprings Suites - incident of death
- Woodsprings Suites - employee/manager interaction with customers
- Woodsprings Suites - harassed with racism and told I wasn't liked 
- Woodsprings Suites - payments without authorization 
- [Resolved] Woodsprings Suites - woodsprings suites hotel
- Woodsprings Suites - telephone service
- Wood Springs Hotel - rude and racist receptionist and manager
- WoodSprings Suites, West Melbourne I-95 - in my room 210, I stepped on broken light bulb glass in bathroom
- Woodsprings Suites - room