WoodSprings Suites

Thu:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Woodsprings SuitesYour hotel will not refund me for services not rendered

On the 28th of February, I was traveling from Texas to Louisiana and decided to stay in Shreveport because I was too tired to continue my trip. At around 9:30pm, I made a reservation through Expedia for your hotel in Shreveport. I arrived at your hotel around 9:45pm to check in only to be told by the front desk lady, Diamond, that she had no rooms and that they were overbooked. I spent the next 30 minutes on the phone at your hotel desk on the phone with two different Expedia customer service reps, who were in contact with the hotel staff. There were two people at the desk, one I'm assuming was the night manager because the lady, Diamond, kept referring to him. I heard the gentleman tell the Expedia rep that there was no rooms. After much discussion with the Expedia reps, I was told that the only two people working did not have the authority to tell me they were overbooked, but I would have had to arrive before 8pm for that authority to be given. That was more or less impossible since I made the reservation at 9:30pm. Needless to say, because I had a pet and I could not find any other rooms accepting pets, I had no other option but to sleep in my truck for safety reasons. I have put the charge under dispute with Chase and will also be notifying the BBB. I would hope that your chain would stand behind your customers.