ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

WoodSprings Suitescustomer service

The elevator is messed up again. I know this happens from time to time. But 2 days in a row. Yesterday I couldn't walk my dog. Today I had to take stairs when I got back. To most this would be no prob. But I have a terminal disease which makes it hard for me to breathe. So when I get winded I loose all bodily functions. So when I had to climb stairs I peed and pooped my pants in front of about 10 men. I was mortified. The only suggestion anyone has is move me. I don't want to move. But as a Google review person you won't be getting the high praise I was going to give you.
Sonya Cooksey
Rm 423
Greenville SC hwy 291

Comment Guidelines

Respond

WoodSprings Suitesdetails

To whom it may concern,
    I have been here for 3 days now, and I have learn their is no cleaning service, we have had to empty our own trash. We have return used towels for new ones, feeling like a common thief, they do not provide them, you have hunt down the front desk. They having to explain common practices in most hotel provide, where you do not!! Like towels, coffee maker, force to buy my own! Small soaps and lotions, hair dryer, iron and board, little packets of coffee, sugar and cream. All these little things and I can live with out but when I have to buy my own toilet paper, I want my money back!!!

Comment Guidelines