Woodforest National Bank — excessive od charges
We were hit by Hurricane Ike on 9/13/08, as a result of this diaster, we are without power for 14 days now. The devastation has caused a major financial strain on us causing us having to use the funds we had to survive. Obviously, this dug into the already committed obligations pending in our account. We have had to spend anywhere from 30-60 dollars a day to maintain a generator going so that we can feed our 2 small children. Most of all banks as posted in the Houston Chronicle have waived fees to give some relief to their customers. However, Woodforest National Bank has allowed all kinds of ATM/Debit Card charges to be approved, knowingly that the funds were not truly available so that they can charge $32.00 a pop for each transaction. Imagine being without power where I normally am able to do online banking to monitor the account is now gone... this bank kept authorizing charges and I am geing hit with 12 OD Charges at $32.00 each totaling $384.00 in the negative. I am the sole provider, my husband is disabled and I have 2 small children who are affected by this hardship. I feel that this bank took advantage of victims after a major natural diaster. I will forward this to their corporate office and although I may not get my account credited, I want as many people to know that WOODFOREST NATIONAL BANK ARE THEIFS.
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law.
- Woodforest National Bank - unauthorized charge/purchase
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service