Woodforest National Bank — check cleared but they wont release the hold
I just inherited a life insurance payment. I transfered the funds to my Wood Forest account in which i was told there would he a 7 day hold on the check unless it clears sooner.
Were 5 days in, i have logged into the other bank to notice all the money was gone,
Okay? So that means wood forest now has my money. So i logged into the Wood Forest app to see that nothing was in there. I called and explained to my local branch in Wilmington Ohio and explained that the check i wrote was cleared as its been taken out of my other bank and asked them if they could check so the hold could be removed,
Only to tell me that he cant remove the hold. So where the heck is my money and why dont i have access to it? Im going to be contacting the BBB and my lawyer to figure out what can be done here.
Contact me if anymore info is needed from anyone,
Good luck everyone
More Woodforest National Bank Complaints & Reviews
- Woodforest National Bank - massive overdrafts
- Woodforest National Bank - will not close checking / lied / charge $25
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees
- Woodforest National Bank - check cashing
- Woodforest National Bank - former employee
- Woodforest National Bank - overdraft fees daily
- Woodforest Bank - stolen money
- Wood Forest National Bank - this should be against the law.
- Woodforest National Bank - unauthorized charge/purchase
- Woodforest Bank - poor customer service