Having problems with Wish.com?

Wish.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Feb 2, 2014. The latest review Lack of support was posted on Jul 29, 2021. The latest complaint Taking money out of my account was resolved on Jan 26, 2021. Wish.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 4068 reviews. Wish.com has resolved 15 complaints.

Wish.com Customer Service Contacts

One Sansome Street, 40th Fl
San Francisco, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Wish.com Customer Service. Initial Wish.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Wish.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Wish.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Wish.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Wish.com Complaints & Reviews, Page 13

Jul 30, 2020

Wish — Dust daddy - a vacuum cleaner attachment.

I ordered 3 of this Dust Daddy. The quality of manufacture is so poor that all 3 broke almost immediately...

Wish.comOrder #: 5eae2ae7aa0d79ec81bbdbdf

I ordered on 5/2/20
Prettyia 1/6 Scale Super Flexible Male Seamless Body with Steel Skeleton with a delivery date of 5/30/20. This delivery was then postponed to June then July. On or about 7/4/20, Wish offered a shipping refund for the delay and told me to contact them again by 7/20/20 if the item is still undelivered. I contacted them 7/20/20 for the refund. Now, they're claiming they can't do a refund as the item has finally been shipped and that I should have it sometime in August! I'm not interested in the item at this time and all I want is for them to honor their word and give the refund as they claimed they'll do.
The amount is $65.87
Order #: 5eae2ae7aa0d79ec81bbdbdf

Wish.comSaying delivered but not delivered, false tracking details

Ordered a phone for a essential key worker during covid, we realised it may take a while, yet within a week I get information that I was delivered, turns out delivered to dhl langley mill, 300 miles away from my address on the order. Dhl will not entertain me, saying none of my details match the parcel. Wish will not offer refund until the "est" delivery date has passed (sept 2020) yet wish say it has been delivered. How will it be possible for dhl to deliver it if my details are not on the parcel. So we have to go and buy another phone and cannot even get near to getting my money refunded.

Wish.comOnline orders.

My wife went to wish.com online. She saw items that she liked and wanted to buy. She did not have either money, or a way to buy things at the time so she used my credit card number. She purchased several items and when I saw the bill I complained about it. She told me she changed the account information and I wouldn't get any more charges. Today 7/27/20 I looked at my account and found 2 new charges pending. My account shows a phone number along with the amount and date. The phone number is wish.coms customer service. If a person tries to talk to someone all you get is automated product ads then a hang-up message with a loud shrieking alarm. To me this is very poor customer service. This is a 123.08 surprise that could include 39.95 a day service charge. My wife tells me she's going to pay me for this but I still want my account number taken off her account. How does a person talk to a person about this?

Wish.comt-shirt

I sent up for a tshirt from wish, they told me it would not arrive until 30th of september 2020.
        On the 25th of july 2020 I recieved an email from wish telling me, that my item had been delivered that day.
        When I looked at the address it had been sent to it was the wrong address that they had sent it to
        The no of my house was not correct
        I went to the house where the parcel supposed to have been delivered and they said they had recieved no parcel I then sent a message to wish telling them of the problem, but now they are saying my item isnt due to be delivered until 3oth of september,
        I have sent at least 5 messages to them asking for a refund, but they now tell me to rin g up shipping company, and ask them about the parcel
        I told them that is their duty to do that, but I just get same answer
        I now have had enough of this company, I dont understand why this company is still allowed to operate, why hasnt it been closed down, the tracking no for my item is uf300430079yp and the order no is 5f0b7820e45b2e092c45f76f

• Yo
            Yorkydevil Jul 27, 2020

almost exactly the same as myself, i was looking to order quite a few items, but not now. In all the years i have used another site, starting with an E, i have never had problems like this. When an electric motor would not work for me, they sent another motor within days, so i had 2 motors. With WISH you pay for items and do not receive them

Jul 26, 2020

Wish.com — Refunding and conformation of returns

Wish to complain about the service by wish to clarify a return and issue a refund Order a computer on the 26...

Wish.comCustomer service and product quality

I have attempted to contact wish customer service in every possible way — phone, email, etc. I have come to the conclusion that there is no such thing as wish customer service! I will never ever order anything else from this company. I believe that it is a complete scam. The merchandise I ordered took over a month to arrive. When it finally did come, I received only one of two orders. It was hideous! A complete knock-off of the pair of shoes I had seen on other websites as well as on wish. I learned my lesson — you get what you pay for! The material in the shoes definitely is not leather, as advertised. No one with normal feet possibly could wear these monstrosities, but I can't return them as there are no instructions available for returns. Never buy from this company!

Jul 25, 2020

Wish.com — 1. Robot answers 2. Wish cash as a "refund" 3. Allowing sellers who do not offer paypal

1. Trying to get a valid relevant appropriate answer to a question is utterly frustrating and is a complete...

Wish.comUnauthorized credit card charges

Please help, I did not authorize this company to deduct $50 every month from my viza. I called them but got an answer read from a script. I am on social security and cannot afford this money taken out every month, they are maxing out my account.

The company is ja-exprt.com*membershp [protected] ca

There is no way I would have agreed to this money taken out of my account

• Updated by Jennifer Cardozo · Jul 24, 2020

Please help with this complaint, they just keep answering me with a scripted paragraph and meanwhile they are deducting $50 a month from my account.

Jennifer [email protected]

WishYou closed my account months ago. I sent in proof of identification.

I don't know why you lock people out who is trying to pay??? You have also locked out money due to me

[protected]@yahoo.com.
              Two other accounts you are holding cash also wish cash. Please rectify this immediately.
              I have ordered from you for almost 3 years
              I spent Thousands of dollars. I know how to treat customers
              Your service is absolutely terrible. I only ordering a few items recently because i am digusted on uour business protocol. I have provided the proper papers showing my identity. I am blown away the way I have been treated. The funny thing is one account I forgot to pay. 6 months later you still will not let me pay!!!
              I am telling everyone I used to brag about Wish how your business is also the customer service is horrible. Please rectify all accounts and return me my money due. If you don't want your money then oh well however I want mine. If this isn't resolved I will be contacting the better business bureau. I look forward to your response

NicoleMaglione

Jul 24, 2020

Wish.com — New upgrade ky601g explosion drone 5g

I ordered a drone from them on May 25, 2020 order # 5ecc1311749daf5b239982e4 I received it july 14, 2020 over...

Wishwish took my money and didn't give me my jewelry

ive made 3 purchases/ june 3nd /5ed7af6910af, 622222fl3696 I have not received my deliveries. If I can receive them okay if not I WANT MY MONIES BACK!!! I feel like im getting the runaround.

i made(2) purchases on the third of June., 2020. 30.60 and 11.52. ON JULY 23, 2020 I made a purchase of $9.60.

THE dates keep changing It started JUNE3. now ithe date is changing to October.

Jul 22, 2020

Wish.com — False advertising and poor customer service

After making an initial purchase and finding out how long shipping would take coming from China, they gave an...

Wish.comLast location: china store: qitiaoqiudong 2020 mens hot sale ripped denim long jeans trousers s-4xl black, m, qty 1 item details

Last Location: China
                  Store: qitiaoqiudong
                  2020 Mens Hot Sale Ripped Denim Long Jeans Trousers S-4XL
                  Black, M, Qty 1
                  Item Details

Wish.comServiciul de asistenta

Incerc sa fac comanda si imi tot apare mesajul acesata cu probleme cu plata.. Klarna a platit pentru mine tot nu inteleg problema spune ca am prea multe rambursari, nu e problema mea ca ei mi-au rambursat bani... Daca produsele nu erau ce ma asteptam eu... Ma poate ajuta cinevaa cu asta

Serviciul de asistenta

Wish.comAll of the soft I ordered

I ordered about 17th soft from you they told me that I receive them before the end of this month now they told me that I would be able to get them until October. If you let me know this before I placed the order I won't have and I don't know if this wish is real or not. By October I won't have any use for soft that I ordered. Please let me know if it is not too late for a refund. My name is Adebisi Adeyanju My address is 239 east 115th street new York NY 10029.Thanks

Jul 18, 2020

Wish.com — Delivery

User ID: 5cd5d4a786610483c9b3786f I ordered 9 different items on wish on 19 May 2020 coming to a total of...

Jul 17, 2020

Wish.com — Ordered a simple set of brushes. Having absolutely no luck geting straight answers from wish

I ordered a simple set of art brushes in May, and the delivery date has been pushed back till September. Thi...

Wish.comIssues about my user account

Every time I go to checkout to pay, it says, there is something wrong with your user account, they then sent me a message to download bank statements relating to purchases from wish. I then downloaded the relevant bank statements and sent them a photo of my bank statement, which stated that I purchased items from wish in November 2019, I have downloaded several pictures of myself, have updated my profile, and they still come back with please download a photo of myself, what do I do now, please help, have been on wish for a few years. Please reply. Val Durham x

Issues about my user account

Wish.comOrder not received - only partial refund for shipping given

Ordered from Wish back in May 2020, items was tracked as still in China, the delivery window was forever being extended, contacted this company to ask for refund but they have an automated service that says because it is within the shipping window no refund can be given, eventually was given partial refund for the shipping and asked to contact support services after 11/07/2020 to obtain a full refund if items still not received. the item has never been received and now when I go onto the app, it basically states issue resolved refund issued, even though it was only the shipping refund and not the full amount. absolutely shocking company, no customer service at all and no real person to call and formally make an official complaint.

will NEVER order again