Winn-Dixie Stores — seafood department
I was recently purchasing seafood at the Winn-Dixie located at the Macon Road branch in Columbus Ga.
I spent 40 minutes in-line to purchase two pound of uncooked shrimp. The problem I had was the time I stood in-line and I requested assistance in the seafood department. Several customers walked away because of the line and only one person was working.
Cooking and taking orders while also stocking the seafood department seemed to negate the customers and their needs.
Some people were in line just to purchase fresh seafood..no preparation needed.
My biggest issue was I contacted an employee in the store and requested a manger..
He told me the manger wasn't available.
I was very disappointed and extremely aggravated by the mismanagement this store seems to have
More Winn-Dixie Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Winn Dixie - cashing checks 
- Winn-Dixie - terrible treatment 
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment 
- Winn-Dixie - sexual harassment by mgmt.
- Winn Dixie - selling rotten food 
- Winn-Dixie - employees
- Winn-Dixie Stores - pharmacist richard and winn dixie manager
- Winn-Dixie Stores - employee
- Winn-Dixie - pharmacy refuse to fill medications 
- Winn-Dixie Stores - manager paul laferriere and male cashier