wigsis.co.uk / wigsis.uke-purchase substantially not as described

R

I purchased a wig from this company on 20th Oct 2016.
Item described as:
Beautiful Auburn Curly Short Glueless Lace Wigs
size
Average(A)
colour
SKU: KW01017 Qty 1
Order Number: TB161020C3806

I received the product as predicted, the colour and fit are fine, but the style leaves a lot to be desired, as it is nothing like the photograph shown on their site, which was extremely stylish, showing tapered, feathered back, curly and raised on top and feathered at the sides!

The wig that arrived, is nothing like it, it's too short at the back and not tapered or feather cut and it is flat on the top, with no height, probably as the hair on top seems to be too long and it is definitely not curly!

I am most disappointed and wanted to let you know!

I have tried various methods of contacting them to complain, including two provided emails:-
wigsis.co.uk and wigsis.uk (they advised they had changed to the latter one).
Despite using both of these email addresses more than once since Oct, , both sites returns a Mail Delivery Subsystem Failure.

And also a number of links they provided in their emails:

'You can check the status of your order by logging into your account' (as a hyperlink) - This site can’t be reached, www.wigsis.uk’s server DNS address could not be found.

http://www.wigsis.co.uk/ this takes me to a generic site called Wigsis.co.uk, which provides link to many other wig sellers.

http://www.wigsis.co.uk/beautiful-auburn-curly-short-glueless-lace-wigs-skukw01017.html - an html hyperlink, which again takes me to the generic site instead of the picture of the wig.

Despite all of my precautions, I think I have been scammed for £124.00, so be warned!
My only redress now will be that I paid the invoice through my PayPal account and it remains to be seen if their protection with refund will be accepted.

• Sh
    Sharon’s Pics Dec 25, 2019

I have tried to report what's wrong with my wig, but get disconnected!!! I wish to send it back because it was wrong color, style, and length!!!
    I want to return it for FULL prize of wig!!! I need your label or your address!!!

• Ho
    House mom Dec 16, 2019

Wigsis scammed me out of over $200. The wig felt like a scrub pad. No curls, definitely rough grade of supposedly human hair. Do not buy wigs from here and I tried contacting them via email and no response.

• Da
    danaww Nov 23, 2019

Awesome. Great service. I love my wig. Its so beautiful. Everyone compliments me. I feel so good. I look like a totally different person.
    As soon as they have another sale i am buying me another one. Same style, same color.

• Tr
    TraceyKay Mar 11, 2019

I have purchased, I think, 8 of these wigs and have stuck with this one as its so natural looking and the color, brown/blonde is great. Try it you will love this wig. And thanks your super customer service!Wig is very comfortable and well made. Color was a little lighter than I expected.

• Ju
    June S Lee Dec 09, 2018

I ordered a wig based on the WigSiS website, model and color. When it arrived it was all wrong. I communicated with their customer service by email requesting to return the wig and get reimbursed. No response from them. WHAT A RIP OFFF!!

This needs to be reported to the Better Business Bureau.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!