Having problems with GMBShair.com?

GMBShair.com Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sat9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Sun9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GMBShair.com Customer Service. Initial GMBShair.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GMBShair.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GMBShair.com. Discuss the issues you have had with GMBShair.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

GMBShair.com Complaints & Reviews

Gmbshair.comorder : 466844

Ordered in December 2020, still not received it. Order never received, business has been contacted several times and still not sent
I brought an order on the 12/8/2020 (order number 466844) the shipping was international priority 6-10 days and its now been nearly 2 months. Since this time ive moved to a different address and i contact them numerous times to say has it been sent and if i can get tracking so i can contact a courier or arrange someone to be at my old address, they refused and lied to me saying its already been shipped. I begged them for tracking details 6 emails going unresponded, i then said i would make this complaint and that they were lying as the tracking they provided wasnt in transit and i contacted USPS who said they hadnt received it at all. They agreed to change the address and still nothing. The tracking theyve give (USPS- CJ457847390US) hasnt been sent theyve paid the label but since the 5th january nothing. I brought these wigs for a cancer patient who has since died its been that long! to lie several times, to ignore countless emails (23 i have found) to ignore the chat on their website and now when i try to call them all i get is being put into an already conversation about shopping they couldnt even hear me. Ive asked for the items to be sent for 2 months now and now i want a refund. They are not protecting their customers, they a fraudulent and they lie and they are failing and breaching all consumer rights, they let us down and i just want my money back so i can go elsewhere

Gmbshair.comOrder466844

Refund me or send me the items. Im sick of this.

Ive waiting 4 months for my order they continually lie and say its on the way, they've given me false tracking information and then other tracking information and I contacted the courier who said they haven't got it and its just a label created, they then said they sent it to the wrong address and they are holding hundreds of pounds of my money. Do not trust them...worst company ever!

Gmbshair.comMy whole Order was incorrect

I order from them twice the first time the sent half the order right but the quantity was right so I didn't make a a big deal. The second time they sent me the wrong order completely excluding one item, I'm missing a whole case of hair. It hasn't been a week and no that I've said I want a refund I'm getting no response. This company is clearly a scam DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY WITH THEM AT ALL

My whole Order was incorrect

Gmbshair.com — horrible customer service

I'll keep it brief. I'm a business owner and don't have much time. I've been ordering from this business for...

Gmbshair.comWig order delivery and customer service

I order a wig, Order #437374, and it was scheduled for delivery on 2/23/17; I paid extra shipping costs to get it on 2/23/17. UPS tracking noted that it was out for delivery. It never arrived that day. This morning on 2/24/17, I checked the tracking and there was nothing; it was as though the number didn't exist. I then contact GMBShair customer service to inquire. The Rep said UPS had an incorrect address, but the address had been corrected, and it was schedule for delivery today. Well, that didn't help since I was leaving for Memphis in a few hours, and UPS delivers late afternoons. My responses was how did they get the "corrected" address if no one contacted me for it unless it was entered incorrectly on the invoice and someone changed it to the original "correct" address. She said she called customer service and there was no answer, then tried to rush me off the phone by saying, "well it now has the correct address" but couldn't tell me the correct one. There was no attempt to resolve by offering a discounted shipping, coupon or some compensation. No empathy, just attempting to get me off the phone. Now, i'll wait til I get back home to see if it ever arrived. Poor customer service.

GMBS HairProduct shipped to incorrect address

Recently I purchased some fairly cheap hair color products from GMBS Hair. I purchased these products because I hadn't been able to find this color at the shop I purchase my hair products from locally and I'm partially disabled so getting around is a problem.

No problem ... I paid for them using Paypal. Today I learned that these products were shipped to an old address. Now, as for me -- I did everything right. I filled in the online order with my correct address. I indicated in the "ship to" location of the online order my new address. I immediately checked Paypal and no where is that old address. NO WHERE TO BE FOUND. I suspect its embedded in a prior order that the company denies. Now in order to get my products I must pay for shipping again or a 30% "restocking fee". This is ridiculous I believe because I placed the order using the correct address and Paypal doesn't even show this old address. So where did it come from and moreover why am I being penalized.

• Updated by Gloria Boyd · Feb 21, 2017

This issue has been resolved. The company has agreed to re-ship items without further charge. The company still denies responsibility for the shipping error but after contacting Paypal by phone and verifying it myself, I'm sure this address is embedded elsewhere, not on Paypal. That is not to mention that I actually entered the ship to address as well. In any event, its been resolved via email in a very professional manner and I appreciate it..

GMBS Hair — Bad buisiness

This is for management, of gmbs hair. Your company sucks. Your employees are rude. When you send e-mails to...

Gmbshair.comThis is definitely the worst company ever

I purchased some products on june 8th 2011, for some reason the postal office didn't deliver it and the items were returned on july 8th to GMBS hair with the mention incorrect address. I contacted via email (since their customer service departement is only for sales) and they were extremly rude. They said since it was my fault there was nothing they would do to solve the matter.

After numerous emails on my part they agreed to ship back the items and that we would split the cost of shipping to which I agree. After 3 months nothing has been shipped to me, they have change stories now once again they will do nothing. On october 4th they wrote to me that they didn't have time to read my emails and that until the merchandise had reached their warehouse they won't do anything !! So in short I've been robbed of 250 $. This is definetly the worst company ever, they took my money and now are not willing to give me what I paid for.

Gmbshair.com — misuse of cc

I placed an order 01/23/2012. I received an immediate confirmation that the order was accepted and my credit...

Gmbshair.com — 1st and last time ordering

I placed my order for a wig 06/25/2010 . I received a a tracking number July 6, 2010. I tried to track the...

Gmbshair.com — Don't give them your money

I placed an order with GMBShair.com on May, 1st 2010. I have given this company tons of business as I work...

Gmbshair.com — Merchandise never sent - rudeness

On june 6th 2011 I purchased for 250 $ worth of products via their website. The products were shipped to me...

Gmbshair.com — The person we spoke to should have been terminated from her position immediately for her behavior

I placed an order with Gmbshair.com.. The order showed to have processed when I received an email saying the...

Gmbs Wigs — I received the wrong product

Hello, i recently ordered a wig from gmbs, it was beverly johnson h 291 1b human hair. I have purchased from...

Gmbshair.com — Rude service

Gmbshair.com — Customer Service

I purchased products on May 1st. I give this company loads of buisness I would take notice that everytime I...