Wigsisscam site

C Review updated:

PLEASE, PLEASE, do not order from this company. They are a scam from the start to the finish. They are based in China, no not supply a phone #, only an email address. Their wigs are the poorest quality and construction I have ever seen. After taking the two I ordered to a Professional Wig shop they verified the poor quality and construction. Furthermore they would not curt, comb or try to style them being afraid the wigs may come apart. Wigsis wants me to keep the wigs stating they can be styled, I believe if two professional shops say "no" then back they go. Yes, it did cost me a lot to send them back, but they are a fraud and it is the principle at this point. I kept the original mailing envelope complete with their address as well as the DHL confirmation page showing the original address. I would be more than willing to share. This company needs to be removed from all internet sights!
My email is [protected]@cox.net.

TracyG7 Apr 16, 2019

they put fraudulent address on the packing label - mine came from Monroe, NJ and I live in Morris County, NJ - same thing - received on 4/1 - completely wrong style and color and emails daily for over 2 weeks now with them offering up to $40 refund and they refuse to pay to ship back or give shipping address - I just wrote to Paypal to dispute the transaction - this company needs to be shut down and they should not be able to conduct their business through PayPal - I will not stop until they are shut down!!! Horrific company.

• Su
    Susan Jane m Mar 22, 2019

I bought a wig and they sent me the wrong style and color. When I told them they said they were going to give me a 20% discount. I asked when they were going to send the correct one and they said wedon't re-send !! I am having my bank get my money back. But if anyone lives in or around San Jose, CA.
    There Merchant address listed with my purchase is 2211North First Street San Jose, CA 95131

• Ju
    June Bostwick Jan 27, 2019

Yes, this is certainly a scam. Wish I had done more research before I ordered. They don't send what is pictured. In fact, I wonder if they have legal rights to use the pictures of movie stars to sell wigs. Wrong color, no style, and no refund. I intent to share this experience everywhere. A hundred dollars is still hard a difficult loss.

TracyG7 Apr 16, 2019

@June Bostwick Agreed, I am doing the same!!! I won't stop until PayPal stops letting this company handle transactions through their site, they need to drop them and put these people out of business!!

• De
    DeDe Roxx Aug 13, 2017

If this is complaint board why would someone come here to comment on the positive?

• Vi
    Vicky Melone Oct 16, 2018

@DeDe Roxx They're a scam. I'm not stopping till I get my money back. PayPal is insured. Said they will help me. I've learned a lesson. Please beware of this place.

TracyG7 Apr 16, 2019

@Vicky Melone I just wrote to PayPal too to dispute the transaction - I sent them the entire email string - horrible company!!! So mad I did not research first!!! I don't know what others were buying for, but I was getting a wig for my aunt who is going through chemotherapy and has lost her hair - these people are disgusting!! It wasn't even close to the style and color I ordered!

• Ka
    KathySERRE Jul 18, 2016

My first experience ever with any hairpiece or wig. Loved this wig right out of the box. Ordered 28R. After several weeks though it is losing its style. I have ordered some products to try and style it myself and see if I can put that "bounce" back into it. Am going to order a second wig so I can alternate wearing them. Overall color me a satisfied customer!

• Jd
    J D Atkinson Sep 10, 2018

@KathySERRE This review is lifted from the fraudulent WigSis and Uwigs sites.

• Ve
    Veronklin Jul 13, 2016

I will be ordering my 3rd wigsis wig. Everyone thinks that I have changed my hairstyle; it looks so natural. I wear it everyday since I have thin hair especially in the front and crown and could never get my own hair to look good. I feel younger and prettier and my husband loves it on me.

• Jd
    J D Atkinson Sep 10, 2018

@Veronklin This review appears on several fraudulent Chinese wig retailer sites.

• Vi
    Vicky Melone Oct 16, 2018

@Veronklin Well, I have fought with them to cancel my order. Nope, took my money and no wig.