The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved White Oak Windows / Ge Money — Charging higher rates when promised low rates
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
We moved into a new house and were approached by White Oak Windows & Doors. They seem to be easy to work with and did great work, but we had financed $15, 000 for all new doors and windows with 0% for one year and was suppose to be 7.24% after that. Well it after a year passed we paid off what we could, but knew we was going to pay when they finance charge kicked in at 7.24% which we paid the 7.24% for just 4 months and to find out by the 5th month they would raise it to 12.99% on a almost now $14, 200 balance.
I had got their letter about changes in account and when in fact I called them to be 100% sure it did not affect my account they assured me it would stay the same at 7.24% till paid off in full (unless a late payment occurred which they can raise it to a rate of 29.99% which is flat out unacceptable with about anyone trying to get out of any debt. What has the world come to these days when companies can RIPP OFF anyone at any given moment and raise rates to levels beyond most anyone else?
I will NOT and NO longer ever support GE MONEY BANK, GE CO., and or ANY COMPANY who used them for finance or any relations. I suggest to all people out there who read this do the same and make a stand against such company like GE MONEY and their RIP OFF tactics that use time and time again if you read other complaints online. I just wish I had read them before I used them to finance our windows and doors; I would have not used either company to be honest. BEWARE of GE MONEY and them RIPPING YOU OFF of your hard earned money, especially in a time of an economy crisis. GE MONEY is a cutthroat company that our out to only profit themselves and it shows in their good old American Pride. I hope I see the day the company falls and closes its doors for good.
Another RIPPED OFF GE Money customer,
More White Oak Windows / Ge Money Complaints & Reviews
- GE Money Bank - Cheating customers!
- GE Money Bank-Yamaha Installment Financing - Unauthorized ACH Transaction, fraud, vioalation of fair credit reporting act
- Ge Money Bank / Care Credit - Cheating, lying swindlers!
- Ge Money Bank / Amazon.com - amazon.com store card denial
- Ge Money Bank (Lowe's Consumer Credit Card) - Non Compliant toward request
- GE MONEY - Debenham's store cards.
- GE Money Bank - Terrible bank
- GE MONEY - Automatic Payments and Customer Serivce
- Ge Money Bank / Lowe's Credit Card - Inept customer service
- Ge Care Credit - the worst company i've ever had to deal with.