White Castlemy white castle order

R

On yesterday evening about 12:10:15 am, we went to white castle # 040013
Located at 20703 gratiot avenue, eastpoint, mi 48021. And placed an order totaling $25.30. We distinctly told the clerk that we wanted everything on our burgers except onions. They complied except there were no mustard, catsup, or pickles.

I drove two miles then decided to check the order to make sure it was correct. That's when we discovered it was not. I drove back another 2 miles to inform them of the error nd gave them back the original order which they threw in the trash. We waited almost 25 more minutes in the parking lot while they remade the orders again. They had attitudes galore in which I calmed myself down from going "there". After all, they made the mistake, we didn't. I will not visit that establishment again unless it's early where we can go inside and check the order before leaving. At this point, I would like a refund if possible.

Sincerely,

Randall moore
[protected]

Ps: we really enjoy white castles but this was a bit much even so, we are willing to return as the food is good and the value is great