White Castle Management — I was served a blue egg.
Placed an online order to pick-up on my way to work for a co-workers birthday. I wish I would have followed my instincts when I saw the condition of the drive-thru window, with all the filth and bird droppings on it, and just drove away. A photo of the window condition is attached. My real issue though is with the food, or not, that was paid for and served to me. It's a blue egg!! Photo attached. A very evident and noticeable blue egg hanging out from under the bun. There is no way humanly possible that the employee who prepared this did not notice this but choose to serve this anyway. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. What is it? How did it get there? Do you not have food safety and food quality standards?
More White Castle Management Complaints & Reviews
- White Castle Construction - condescending, rude, liar, scam!!! 
- White Castle - service 
- White Castle - beverage concern 
- White Castle Management - unethical behavior 
- White Castle Management - prejudice shown toward two patrons by an employee/manager 
- White Castle Management - poor food quality
- White Castle Management - habitually terrible service 
- White Castle Management - food
- White Castle Store #030033 - customer service complaint 
- White Castle Management - wait time at white castle store #0500200