White Castle ManagementI was served a blue egg.

R May 20, 2019 Review updated:

Placed an online order to pick-up on my way to work for a co-workers birthday. I wish I would have followed my instincts when I saw the condition of the drive-thru window, with all the filth and bird droppings on it, and just drove away. A photo of the window condition is attached. My real issue though is with the food, or not, that was paid for and served to me. It's a blue egg!! Photo attached. A very evident and noticeable blue egg hanging out from under the bun. There is no way humanly possible that the employee who prepared this did not notice this but choose to serve this anyway. THIS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. What is it? How did it get there? Do you not have food safety and food quality standards?

I was served a blue egg.
I was served a blue egg.

• Updated by Ray E. · May 20, 2019

Really?? You embedded an add into the middle of my complaint!! Really??

• SubSquirrel May 20, 2019

Every post has an ad. No one is picking on you.

Did you bring the blue egg back? The bread has a bit of blue on it, so it looks like someone poured a substance on it.

• Um is not an answer! Sep 22, 2019

that looked like something was accidentally spilled on it. I agree seeing how it was on the outer side of the packet is a little odd that no one caught it but people at WC aren't paid to think and notice things.

so the birds in your state aim at drive thru windows sideways? that crap's not from birds. I agree it is gross but you could have said something to the person who handed you the blue egg sandwich. they probably don't know the outside is dirty AF because THEY ARE STUCK INSIDE ALL DAY!!!

• Jw
    Jwula19 Dec 17, 2019

Sorry sir, I'm Mortified I really like whitecastle, I will just eat at home .