Whirlpool India / Refrigerator — whirlpool refrigerator giving problems
I have purchased 250 liters (Icemagic Elite)refrigerator from Rahul Electronics dealer situated in Dahisar East (mumbai-india). In june 2005 It stops cooling. When I called the service person, He changed the pcb of the refrigerator which costs me Rs. 2475/-.
Now again in may 2007 the same problem occurred. Again when I called service person. He told me again the same (PCB)problem. Now it is costing me Rs. 3178. Finally when I asked him to replace the PCB because three was no other alternative, he tried to replace PCB but not new but already used and repaired. I bring this to his notice but he was not ready to listen. And keep on continuing that the PCB is the new one.
When I lodged complaint against that service person in the service branch located at borivali, they did nothing.
I am not getting what to do next? And how many more times I have to change the PCB?
More Whirlpool India / Refrigerator Complaints & Reviews
- Whirlpool Hot Water Heaters - product is junk, they don't honor warranty and the customer service sucks!
- Whirlpool Gold Series Refrigerators - Model Gs6shexnl00 - electronic control pcb know defective by whirlpool - will not recall
- Maytag / Whirlpool Centennial Washer Model#mvwc6esww1 - defective clothes washers
- Whirlpool - beware of best buy during the christmas holiday!
- Whirlpool India / Refrigerator - whirlpool refrigerator found defective!
- Whirlpool / Cabrio Washer - wpw
- Whirlpool India - Mastermind Refrigerator - non-functioning refrigerator
- Whirlpool - whirlpool dryer handle!
- Whirlpool Air Conditioner - not working due to many drawback
- Whirlpool - defective kitchenaid products