Whirlpool Duet Front Loader Washer And Dryerscratched up and does not work properly

I purchased a front loader washer and dryer from rent a center in Ironton Ohio under the conditions that they were in good shape. Well it took them 3 days to find a washer and they found it at the ashland ky store. I specifically asked them to make sure that they were in good shape. Because they claimed that they did not have new ones. And i want to buy them not just rent them. Well of course they did not have new ones so they claimed that these were in good shape. B-4 they even got off the truck...i called because they were scratched up all to pieces and also had big dents in the dryer!!! They stated to me that they would look for more but they are not carrying this product no more. But they stated to me that they have new ones on the Cabrios front loaders and they would see what they can do./As to my surprise they were going to be double! on the price of what i was already paying!! i explained to them that I want to eventually buy them and i do not want someone else's problems! Well I have contacted customer svc to no avail and never got a call back! So I spoke to the salesman again today and he stated that the GM will not let me have the new Cabrios for the same price or a little more than I was paying... so I told them that to come and get these cause i am not going to have something that does not work like it is supposed to and the washer will not ring out properly and the dryer is knocking on the top of the drum!! It is not my fault that these are abused by other people b-4 I got them and I should not have to have someone elses problems! They should go ahead and honor the Cabrios to me since the advertisement states they the merchandise is new!!! And I will certainly tell others not to go there to get their merchandise because they do not back up their word on nothing!
Deborah Adkins