WestJet AirlinesI am complaining about my seat was next to a big dog!!

It was shocked by this airline to Toronto even allowed to have a big dog on a plane! And the flight attendant didn't even care about how I feel! They never ask nor trying to offer me to sit somewhere else! I have to go ask them to see if I can get changed because it was very crowded and I was scared about it as well. So I got to seat at the middle seat!!It was such a bad service experience with westjet. Maybe air canada will be my next choice for travelling.